Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatal Force Forums

streetz

The new wannabe #La_Flare from #lolumad just tried to hack the Fatal Force Forums. They deleted all the membres they could untill I got a text message from I V Zek V I saying what was happening, quickly jumped on, got them off. Then proceeded to botnet their pm's. All Fatal Force who're reading this you're going to have to re-register a forums account untill I can get a new forum up, with more protection.

The hackers ip; 69.162.66.152

He lives in Dallas, and likes to hang in #lolumad. I'm working on something special for him

Quick Warning; ignore anyone from #lolumad, and especially ignore iTap aka [FL]Devil_Kiss_X, the ex founder of the FreeLancers pure clan, www.freelancersrs.tk is a keylogged website.

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Damn, sorry to hear guys, hope things get better for you, and for the one kid that said who cares? he posted cause it can happen to anyone.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

Damn, sorry to hear guys, hope things get better for you, and for the one kid that said who cares? he posted cause it can happen to anyone.

he's in our clan just being an idiot =/.

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

i posted it because if another clans forums got hacked or something i wouldn't think of it as a big deal I mean cmon you can post saying sorry etc but are you really gonna care 5 minutes after you write your sympathy post?

Funny how all the hackings have some way to connect with poke, at least from the accusations

Good luck on getting your forums back

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Funny how all the hackings have some way to connect with poke, at least from the accusations

Good luck on getting your forums back

Thanks, well, P0kes gay little friends admitted to it.

Quick Warning; ignore anyone from #lolumad, and especially ignore iTap aka [FL]Devil_Kiss_X, the ex founder of the FreeLancers pure clan, www.freelancersrs.tk is a keylogged website.

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

^ thanks for the warning and sorry about your site man.

BJJyb5o.png

>>Atrocity High Council/FA Manager<<
>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<