Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Title town

0ynxx

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=566070&...vid=DL|NHL|home

VANCOUVER – Throughout the Stanley Cup Final, Bruins coach Claude Julien mentioned the support he was getting from New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick, Boston Celtics coach Doc Rivers and Boston Red Sox manager Terry Francona, all of whom have won at least one championship in the past decade.

Wednesday night, Julien joined that title fraternity with Boston's 4-0 win against Vancouver in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final at Rogers Arena.

"At least I'm getting in their category, right?" Julien said, joking. "You talk about Bill Belichick coming in to support us. It was so uplifting for our hockey club. Doc, who I see so often in the hallway (at the TD Garden), said the same things to me."

"What they went through during the year, we had some little slumps, we were second-guessed. People didn't think we could do it, but we stayed the course. Never did they let that get in our way."

-- Claude Julien The Patriots last won a Super Bowl in 2004, the Red Sox most recently captured a World Series crown in 2007 while the Celtics last won an NBA title in 2008.

"I've had support from all the coaches in the Boston area and that means a lot to a coach who hadn't won – those guys are all champions and I really wanted to join that group," Julien continued. "Now I can at least say I have a championship underneath my belt."

7 championships in the last 10 years throughout 4 different sports

I don't know if thats a record , but it sure seems like one

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Forever 18-1.

david_tyree_catch.jpg

Still impressive though.

this is why i like hockey way more as a sport

Also theres only 3 coaches in the history of the nfl with 3 superbowls and one with 4... I don't know about you but thats damn more impressive than winning 19-0 and belichek isn't even that old yet...

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Forever 18-1.

david_tyree_catch.jpg

Still impressive though.

Also theres only 3 coaches in the history of the nfl with 3 superbowls and one with 4... I don't know about you but thats damn more impressive than winning 19-0 and belichek isn't even that old yet...

I know, but that's my obligatory post as a Giants fan. I must say it everytime or I've failed as a Giants fan. Don't get me wrong I hate the Patriots, but I respect Bellichek for what he's done as a coach.

Arp-1.png

Forever 18-1.

david_tyree_catch.jpg

Still impressive though.

I know, but that's my obligatory post as a Giants fan. I must say it everytime or I've failed as a Giants fan. Don't get me wrong I hate the Patriots, but I respect Bellichek for what he's done as a coach.

you what'll be almost as funny as the patriots losing after being undefeated? If eli manning gets out of the nfl before peyton, because he sucks so bad

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Having like the 2nd biggest payroll (probably behind New York) for each sport respectively helps too :P

thats just for baseball........ and before that, they haven't won in 86 years, while having 2nd biggest payroll so that says a lot also.

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

hawks brought in 2 million fans for their parade, get at us :D

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

hawks brought in 2 million fans for their parade, get at us :D

The Red Sox held a parade (or as Boston mayor Thomas Menino put it, a "rolling rally") on Saturday, October 30, 2004. A crowd of more than three million people filled the streets of Boston to cheer as the team rode on the city's famous Duck Boats. The parade followed the same route the New England Patriots took following their victories in Super Bowls Super Bowl XXXVI in 2002 and Super Bowl XXVIII in February.

ok bro

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Forever 18-1.

david_tyree_catch.jpg

Still impressive though.

you what'll be almost as funny as the patriots losing after being undefeated? If eli manning gets out of the nfl before peyton, because he sucks so bad

I was trying to give you props lol...

Sounds like you're still mad about 18-1.

Arp-1.png

Im sorry to break it to you guys, but if the Leafs ever won the Stanley Cup, I wouldn't be surprised if more than 5-10 Million people attended the parade if thats even possible. Since we have the biggest fan base in the NHL and one of the biggest in the world.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Forever 18-1.

david_tyree_catch.jpg

Still impressive though.

I was trying to give you props lol...

Sounds like you're still mad about 18-1.

who wouldn't be? they almost had a perfect year

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Im sorry to break it to you guys, but if the Leafs ever won the Stanley Cup, I wouldn't be surprised if more than 5-10 Million people attended the parade if thats even possible. Since we have the biggest fan base in the NHL and one of the biggest in the world.

i wouldn't be surprised , after seeing what vancouver did and there not even as hardcore

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

`Pure, my little brother is a huge pats fan and whenever we talk about the best team in NFL history, hes always like 16-0 BABY! and I'm always like 18-1 baby

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Forever 18-1.

david_tyree_catch.jpg

Still impressive though.

If you count NFL championships alongside super bowls, Paul Brown, George Halas, and Vince Lombardi laugh at your meager 3-4 super bowls.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

This is the after party liquor tab, $156,000.

NHL_Boston_Bruins_tab.png

Photoshop

(PS Thats what you get for buying an ACE MIDAS or some **** for 100k.)

Ace Midas is a 30L bottle of top shelf champagne. You can see Chara drinking it in one of the pictures... hilarious.

found it:

http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/...woods-intro.jpg

https://s3.amazonaws.com/cs-theprovince/Com...utIFRldR6a3M%3d

seguin scoring a hatty:

http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/...-foxwoods-4.png

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif