Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

With the RAW lists arrival...

Tiger

MM Vs FOE ( Obv )

TLP Vs EOP

Z Vs CT

Z Vs CP

Z Vs Fi

CT Vs CP

IR Vs TH/BV/M/N/EF

BV Vs EF

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

I'd like to see a lot of wars, maybe it is time for clans in my sector to man up and fight. Although we probably won't be fighting Zenith any time soon. I know for a fact that it would be a lot of trouble as their Runehead memberlist is 55 and they have many more active members than that.

We'll just have to wait for them to get settled and then a full out would be on the table.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Just so you all know, since the p2p version will most likely be 1 def cap, there are certain items that aren't 1 def that i see everyone where. And I'm sick of it.

1. Rune+ Gloves - these require 13+ defence, why are you wearing them in a 1 def cap?

2. Addy boots - again these require 30 def.

3. steel-addy defenders - Just because these are worse than a mages book, it doesn't give you permission to wear them

4. Body body* - yes there is a glitch that allowed 1 def people to acquire them, but they are marked at 33 def to get(by jagex themselves might i add)

5. korasi - again, 10 def to get this item

6. hand cannon - requires 26 defence(or 20 using the new glitch)

7. Curses - generally they are off, but again it requires 28 def, so in a 1 def cap they are off.

Also, i cant see p2p happening in clan wars. i just can't.

Actually I can. Turn returning on. This will turn pure fights into something more like main fights. There will be a winner, eventually. A clan just has to push their way to the portal and pile returners as they enter the portal(just like owning a return spot).

p2p battles are decided by returning and organization.

The main difference in a clan wars fight is that there is no friendly fire. This results in "heros" running around with strong melee weapons. You don't see this in the wild simply because the enemy gets barraged, hence, causing you to take friendly fire.

Also, and most importantly

A CLAN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE CLAN CHAT TO PROTECT THEIR ITEMS.

IF 1 clan member does so, automatic disqualification of the entire war.

edit:

Also, if this is in clan wars. Miasmic/zuriels should be off. It is the most powerful multi-combat spell, but it also has that special effect. But in clan wars, you can't deal friendly fire, hence there is no risk of using it as there is in the wild.

Also again, body bodies and rune gloves are equipment only people with defense can get. It is an advantage towards any1 with 1 def(pures), and should thus be off

I'd like to see a lot of wars, maybe it is time for clans in my sector to man up and fight. Although we probably won't be fighting Zenith any time soon. I know for a fact that it would be a lot of trouble as their Runehead memberlist is 55 and they have many more active members than that.

We'll just have to wait for them to get settled and then a full out would be on the table.

<3

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

I want to see zenith vs ct fullout :D

P2P, yes

And fullouts should DEFIANTLY be dangers CW, wildy has too much potential for excuses(mains, crashers 1 item returning, blah blah)

ZOOEY DESCHANEL

tumblr_lwdl24t3zk1r0mied.gif

After TLP's dominace past month or so in F2P I would really like to see MM fight them =]

MM vs FOE in any server is always a treat.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

F2P;

[-] vs Malice

[-] vs iG

[-] vs NME

[-] vs BV

NME vs EF

NME vs Malice