Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

To accompany PCR ~ Check it out

walli

This is two completely seperate things ran by two sets of organised and decent people...

Omni will have the f2p full out war list for pw on lock down.

These rsc staff are opening opportunities for clans of all sizes and speciality to take part in lists from mini war to full out to timed pk run ins.

If clans decline then there is no point signing up. I dont get what is wrong with people at times :/ surely any action is better than none.

If you want a legitimate list that everyone will follow, you'll stick to only PW.

I can already see a clan, not necessarily Foe, losing a PW fullout then challenging the same clan to a RSC fullout with their set of rules just to rise on one of the lists.

W2u6D.png
6721688137_4bf49df2cc.jpg

This is two completely seperate things ran by two sets of organised and decent people...

Omni will have the f2p full out war list for pw on lock down.

These rsc staff are opening opportunities for clans of all sizes and speciality to take part in lists from mini war to full out to timed pk run ins.

If clans decline then there is no point signing up. I dont get what is wrong with people at times :/ surely any action is better than none.

If you want a legitimate list that everyone will follow, you'll stick to only PW.

I can already see a clan, not necessarily Foe, losing a PW fullout then challenging the same clan to a RSC fullout with their set of rules just to rise on one of the lists.

sorry... but DUHHHHH why else would you declare on a clan lol.

It is also interesting warring with different rules although the rules are not the much different. Also if the clan has just beaten them they should not be too bothered about going at it again, should be fun.

You dont even need to sign up for the f2p full out if u dont want.. There is several options on the rsc to have a go at... look at how competative the mini war scene is.. i expect that list to go crazy.

#TEAM-WALLI

2 different ranking systems for pure clans... doomed already

+ The rules are bad

explain.

His clan has a lot of defence, and the rules don't allow defence items, I'm assuming thats why he's saying the rules are bad.

If 30 def, turmoil, hand cannons, and all that was on the rules would be ownage for him.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

If PCR works well, the RSC pure list would be pointless surely?

pcr is limited to f2p full outs.

rsc has options for mini wars, matched, 30 v 30, full out etc...

also pk ri style full out

#TEAM-WALLI

Ironic how foe will now be fighting mains LOL

nothing ironic about that considering we've been fighting mains for years..

hf, brut, aa, rot etc

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

pures need 1 ladder

in clanwars dangerous (stops dung clans controlling the ladder)

summoning off

20defence cap

bh weaps off

ladder rules are simple: if declared on you lose. 1 week after a war recovery. 5 day prep.

mmflash123.gif

I don't see a point in being on two lists. It justs gives clans more reason to decline wars.

A: "Hey, p2p full out PW rules?"

B: "Na."

--- 48 hours later ----

A: "Pw topic: Clan A defeats Clan B off Forfeit."

----- 5 days later ----

B: "Hey, p2p full out on RSC 30 def all on"

A: "Na"

---- 48 hours later ----

B: "Pw Topic: Clan B defeats Clan A off Forfeit."

tl;dr: never ending cycle

cycle ends when Clan B realizes 30 def is a joke