Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

This is Caketown! - The Hatred -

Sirswat

10_gucci.png

~Let The Hate Consume You~

[*]TH Forums | [*]Memberlist | [*]YouTube

Hello Pure warfare, after weeks of talking about it, we finally decided that we should show everyone what we are truly capable of.

Many people have been asking us to post our aftermath topics after Saturday Trips, but we do not want to get dragged in all this drama.

Finally we decided every know and then we will show you our true power despite being a small clan.

I would also like to say, any negative comments will be completely ignored.

If you have a problem or have something bad to say, feel free to Pm me, otherwise you will be posting on our topic and helping us by bumping it :)

Please enjoy our pictures and videos!

If you want to know more about us, feel free to go: The Hatred Archives to see more of our power.

~Enjoy!

thehatredsidebar.png

Our Saturday F2P Pk trip: 6/18/11 went okay. After getting countless of going away topics, we were expecting a low turnout. Lower than usual :P

But we massed up and got ready. We wanted to go after small pk teams and mains and maybe IG and N since they pulled similar to us, but Zenith kept trying to fight us.

I was a bit confused since they had over 50+ People and wanted to fight us when we had less than 20.

We decided to invite Malice to our trip as well seeing as we both pulled low, and to think back to 2007 :D

We set up a fight against IR and it was fun until Zenith decided to crash our fight. Nice job Zenith. And great fight IR :)

TH+Malice won the fight before Zenith Crashed us.

medial.png

thehatredsidebar.png

thvsm.png

We'll begin with a prep we had against Malice about a week ago. We had decided to do a good ol Fire Strike War.

However after the first round many members from both sides were bored with the outcome and so we decided to have a prep instead.

Both sides pulled very close to each other and with that, we set up 3 rounds.

The Hatred wins all 3 rounds.

Thank you Malice for the Wonderful Fights!

medial.png

thehatredsidebar.png

thvsef.png

A week or two ago we had set up a 1 hour Matched F2P Prep against EF. We were a bit dumb to accept seeing as we did not have many people on,

but we wanted to have some fun on late weekday night. After an hour we had massed up about 15 people and we were ready to fight.

The rules were the same as always with the exception of all rounds Dangerous and its all pkri

As the gates dropped we rushed in and attacked. We won the first round with only loosing 1 person.

After the first sound EF got mad and decided to to sit anyone and rushed us with 20 people against our ~13. After that, they decided to leave

and did not want to play fair.

Thanks for the first round EF.

medial.png

thehatredsidebar.png

Now let's go to minis. We have had countless of mini wars! Against FI, MM, EOP, CP...the list goes on.

I wont post all of our minis, I'll just post ones that I enjoyed watching the most

This ranges from P2P to F2P.

Feel free to visit our youtube channel and our forums to see more of our action we get daily!

medial.png

thvseop.png

thvscp.png

thvsef.png

thehatredsidebar.png

Now lets go on the P2P side. I'd like to point out that we are a mainly focus F2P Pure Clan. We do have P2P Mini wars from time to time

but it really depends on who is on as we do not have many P2P'ers yet. If you are a P2P user, feel free to join TH and enjoy our mini wars that we have to offer

These next minis are against Havoc and Massacre.

~Enjoy!

medial.png

thvsma.png

thvsh.png

thehatredsidebar.png

Thank you for watching our topic and I hope you have enjoyed it!

If you want to know more about us please visit our IRC: #The_Hatred

and come on in and join our community.

We post all of our fights here: THE HATRED ARCHIVES

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

The prep was just a bit boring for us, we pulled ~25 people and you pulled 13, and the 2nd round we rushed spamming 'not a mini' Sorry but didn't feel like sitting half the people that came to the event :P

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

The prep was just a bit boring for us, we pulled ~25 people and you pulled 13, and the 2nd round we rushed spamming 'not a mini' Sorry but didn't feel like sitting half the people that came to the event :P

You pulled 20 (confirmed by Hippy) and we pulled more than 13 if you cant see from the vid. First round you sat like 3-4 people. And next time dont agree to rules if you are just gonna break em. Just my two cents.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME