Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[B]loody [V]ikingz F2p Pk Trip [6/18/11] [EF EXILED]

chrome

bvofficialbannerfinal-4.png

We were pumped up for tonight's Pk Trip, we were hoping to get alot of fights with the other clans. We massed up at Edgeville bank and managed to peak 34 for tonight's pk trip. Our trip consisted of fights with Tpe/IR/EF.

bvlogo2revide2.png

Video by [bV]Austin - HANDS UP CASH OUT

BV's Youtube Channel - If the vid is blurred out just copy and post the link shown above into a new tab or window to watch this specific pk trip vid.

As soon as we got a location on tpe we quickly hop worlds and crash their war. Later on, we private messaged IR for a pkri. We were winning, but Zenith decided to crash. We ran westwards from maze hill to East tree, but then got shortly rushed by Eop. All bv were waiting for this. A chance to smack Ef. After long hours of search we had found Ef. We easily cleared Ef this first time. The second fight seemed like it went on for ever. But Bv always had the upper advantage. We were closing in our second win vs. Ef, but then again!!! Got crashed by Zenith!!! Now at this time, Ef and IR decided to team up vs. Bv. We held up as long as we could but we couldn't keep the win. Hmm, is Bv that good? Takes EF+IR to kill us :O?

bvlogo2revide2.png

Pictures of the Pk Trip

110618160306.png

110618160407.png

110618160429.png

110618160502.png

110618160953.png

110618161110.png

110618161146.png

110618161211.png

110618161231.png

110618161537.png

110618161557.png

110618161913.png

110618162003.png

110618163435.png

110618163502.png

110618163515.png

110618163530.png

110618163601.png

110618163626.png

110618163731.png

110618165941.png

110618165958.png

110618170032.png

110618170049.png

110618170115.png

110618170145.png

110618170204.png

110618170323.png

110618170419.png

HANDS UP CASH OUT

--------------------

I could spend hours illustrating how much devastation was dealt to your clan or I could go back out and do it once again.

I will give you some advice, don't have your indian leader hassan come in our vent and scream i'm going to close your clan and then not expect to be crashed

:mace:

No racist comments, go flame on some1 else post thanks, appreciate it.

I could spend hours illustrating how much devastation was dealt to your clan or I could go back out and do it once again.

Nice.

Might want to fix your GFX though. There's a "S" when your clan name ends with a "Z."

Ik man, We are lazy lol, w/e thanks for the heads up:p ... I'll maybe change it.

How do you have addy daddies...

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

We do not have addy daddies, We have 1 adamant prod which is hassan. Also Known as the founder of Bv.

We do 2 other addy prods, but 1 of them got hacked, and he is our main vidder. The second one has no account, so he got an addy daddy account for free, until he trains his other 1def pure, which he is currently hard at work.

The rest are 1-20 I suppose. <--- A.K.A. ME :DD

Bv k I n g has 38 def. Also I know bv idiots and Ef idiots will argue this, so I recommend if u get crashed in a fight, don't say who has upper hand. It's literally a huge bait for trolls and flamers. Also, Ef and ir had a runin... But when Ef went there bv wiz there and I think ir hot u were crashing so teamed up on u. Wrong place at the wrong time lol.

i dont need a signature

Bv k I n g has 38 def. Also I know bv idiots and Ef idiots will argue this, so I recommend if u get crashed in a fight, don't say who has upper hand. It's literally a huge bait for trolls and flamers. Also, Ef and ir had a runin... But when Ef went there bv wiz there and I think ir hot u were crashing so teamed up on u. Wrong place at the wrong time lol.

Firstly, don't flame my topic.

Secondly, Video evidence.

Thirdly, [bV] K I N G <----a.k.a. 38def....has a new account with 1-20defence, so good-fight?

Lastly, I'm guessing you feel pretty dumb at the moment, Next time you post, first think, then type.

Im guessing they didn't teach you that in Ef?

We do not have addy daddies, We have 1 adamant prod which is hassan. Also Known as the founder of Bv.

We do 2 other addy prods, but 1 of them got hacked, and he is our main vidder. The second one has no account, so he got an addy daddy account for free, until he trains his other 1def pure, which he is currently hard at work.

The rest are 1-20 I suppose. <--- A.K.A. ME :DD

You're arguing over diction. You have 3 addy daddies >.>

BV #1

Lootersmall.png

Proud Ex-AAO
Proud Current Negative Council

~Brakkio_mage / Thunderbound

Bv #1 botters lmfao. I have video evidence from when I was bv and Hassan told us all to go bot

Edit: sign up? or are u too scared u can't do sht against any real clans when it's 1 defence cap? Bv opens for 2 months than closes, than opens again 1 month later. You guys are a joke. As for video evidence, Ef had 22 members out of the 26 pull left after zenith crashed, via counting orb. U cleared Ef first time cuz u got +15.

i dont need a signature

Bv #1 botters lmfao. I have video evidence from when I was bv and Hassan told us all to go bot

Edit: sign up? or are u too scared u can't do sht against any real clans when it's 1 defence cap? Bv opens for 2 months than closes, than opens again 1 month later. You guys are a joke. As for video evidence, Ef had 22 members out of the 26 pull left after zenith crashed, via counting orb. U cleared Ef first time cuz u got +15.

Please stop flaming...Read the rules and regulations when you registered your account. Read them over

and review the rules. I'm pretty sure flaming a clan, goes beyond 1 of the rules. Ok..so stop?...Because

your not proving anything.

Callin an addy daddy addy prod doesn't make him an addy prod. It makes him an addy daddy.

Also; why so much mithril? I thought you guys restarted your clan because of all the mithril missys and the addy daddys?

Needed those extra combat levels so you wouldn't get demolished by [-], NME, EF, Malice or WAR?

TALK **** GET ****** ADDY PROD

I ofc meant to say GJ BV, taks EOP+IR+EF teaming to bring you down.

FOR HASSAN

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

On our second fight at corps before zenith crashed we had more ppl left than you guys had and on our third fight we rushed you at corps again and at begin of the fight iG(not IR) Joined the party and we decided to off them cause we mainly focused on you guys and so did iG my dear friend.

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

BV claims they're #1, why not sign up on the PCR and prove it?

this.

And, chrome, if ur gonna claim that you won after the crash, please read this:

Well I want to know how you can claim a win when a clan crashes.

For example:

<[NME]Ivp> (09:49:01) <Omni> Going to post a rule about assuming other clans options is technically a bait, and assuming you won even though you got crashed

(09:49:38) <Omni> "OMG WE GOT CRASHED BY FI, BUT ITS OK we HAD 50 ENDING and CP HAS 12 EVEN THO IT WAS MID CRASH, EITHER WAY WE WON CUS WE THINK WE HAD MORE"

When you get crashed, how do you know how many the other clan has? Just wondering how you can pause the map and see because I'd like to learn this magic trick for my friends, because I know wars are larger than the mini-map.

Also, how do you feel about clans posting starting Ops and ending Ops, when they have no clue about it themselves, and should a rule be implimented so that you can only post what you started the trip with and explain what you did, without assuming what the other clans had or assuming you won?

Thanks,

Omni

i dont need a signature