Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc's P2P PCL

Ayo Loki

hnewbannerx2x.png

#Havoc | Site | hvcnm.png Members List

Videos

hnewbrder.png

Today, Havoc set out with 27 members, later peaking on to 35 and finally ending with 28. Today, we had fights where we were out opt heavily, out opt a clan, and almost even fights. Pretty even, overall was extremely fun for our members. Thanks to all who gave us fights.

Sadly, I am not going to list all the fights, as we were purely having fun today, we didn't bother putting a vid up for any other fight besides our last. Here is how our PCL went down in a tl;dr:

1. Havoc Vs Zenith (32v38 someone confirm please)Havoc loses.
  2. Havoc vs CPR (35~v28~?, thanks for the fight, amazing job by CPR doing very well out opt, bringing us down to I think 24~)
  3. Havoc Vs Intese Redemption (34~v32~) Havoc Wins
  4. Havoc vs Intense Redemption (34~v32~) Havoc Wins
  5. Havoc vs Fatality (32v45~) Havoc Loses
  6. Havoc vs Massacre (28v25~)Havoc Wins
  7. Havoc vs Zenith (29v40) Havoc Wins <--- Highlight of our PCL (Only fight we uploaded and will talk about.)

hnewbrder.png

This was to be our final fight, we had hope for us to have 35~ this time, but people had to leave. When we saw Zenith have 30~ almost instantly, I called for everyone to stand behind the portal. I gave a very small pep talk telling my members the only way we will win is if we stand behind portal and get ready to spam DEMACIAAAAAAA.. CHARGE!. We were all set up, ready to troll and most likely suicide as we saw the hoard of 40 Zenith spread bone to bone, heading towards our portal. I told our members to wait behind portal, do not rush or spam until my go. As Zenith nearly aligned the portal, I called the spread and spam, with 29 strong Havoc members spamming DEMACIAAAA we quickly poured specs and piles from the start and managed to bang a few people out. I checked the score and noticed it was 28v36 when I announced to my members "START TANKING! WE CAN WIN THIS!" From there, we focused on strong piles and made a call to change the spreads to Havocs favor. From there, we managed to trade off kills nearly in a 2:1 ratio. The fight stayed this way until it came downt o 13v16, here is when Zenith called our Super Tank as a pile. We managed to kill off 4 Zenith before our super tank was finally taken down (true Demacian). The fight became even at 12v12, and Havoc managed to keep a 1 man lead on Zenith until it became 6v4, where Havoc finally took the full advantage and won the fight.

Havoc vs Zenith

startingops.png

Havoc:29

Zenith :40

endingops.png

Havoc:5

Zenith :0

hnewbrder.png

Not going into detail about the other fights. Enjoyed PCL, thanks for the fights everybody.

htem2p.png

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, we really went in to suicide until I noticed we only lost 1 (who left portal) within the first 30 seconds. We really went all out after that, some major calling and dragging really made the fight for us.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

This fight vs Zenith was very important to me as a leader, because so many people said Havoc would never be able to do this again:

I'm glad to have made our founder Wade proud, and most likely my old friend Z To X Ic Z (Pat). Old friends who really make this clan fun to lead, only wish Mack was there as well to see this

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Well done havoc. Be expecting some comments calling you mains. But good job against Z

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

You seem very proud. Although, it would have been much cooler if you had stood your ground and won with skill rather than strategy. But, I do have to give it to you, that's a very ballsy and creative plan. GJ Loki :thumbsup:

Ty for fight and for doing it although you were out opted :D

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

pulled another havoc vs Ascendency, only on zenith.

Nice job lokist.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

You seem very proud. Although, it would have been much cooler if you had stood your ground and won with skill rather than strategy. But, I do have to give it to you, that's a very ballsy and creative plan. GJ Loki :thumbsup:

Ty for fight and for doing it although you were out opted :D

Thats the thing, it wasn't much of a strategy, it gives us a huge disadvantage if they spread on both sides and just hug the portal while GWASing us. We stood behind the portal with the thought of suicide fighting them. Out opt fights nowadays really depends on how good your caller can change spreads to your advantage, which is what I did after the first few kills. It was really a good fight, but we simply out performed Zenith. It's to be expected, we are strongly P2P based, and they are strongly F2P. If we ever fought Zenith 50v30 in F2P, they'd destroy us lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png