Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc P2P Sunday June 26

Ayo Loki

lol @ EOP video. Vidder is banging Outrage kids with his maul, then after 1:30 minutes of it, he runs out of food and as Outrage is attacking him he says "we team" l0l

Edit: In IR vid, you can see, our vidder being the example, that CT couldn't touch us in that low level of wild. Also, we made bank off of IR.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ EOP video. Vidder is banging Outrage kids with his maul, then after 1:30 minutes of it, he runs out of food and as Outrage is attacking him he says "we team" l0l

Edit: In IR vid, you can see, our vidder being the example, that CT couldn't touch us in that low level of wild. Also, we made bank off of IR.

fuk ye loki for admin

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

fuk ye loki for admin

gotta beat me at haxball first!

IR rushed TR vs WAR. We fought TR at 18 ports when CPR came from Bh and we cleared the rest of Tribulation. Then havoc rushed from behind (sperm hill) and we started to fight CPR and Havoc. We fought Havoc as CPR sat at 18 ports and killed our returners. We finally regrouped 13 ports and re-rushed CA/18 Ports. Idk what happened to CPR at this point. We fought Havoc around graveyard 18 ports/CA for a while then CT crashed and idk what happened to Havoc. Then the 20-25 IR left tried to fight Control. Control then killed the rest of IR and we called off our returning.

igohard.png

2dv3395.jpg

Z0. I see you flame/bait 1 more time, you'll be done with pw.

How about you not just focus on Zo.

I'm not. He's at 80% warn. That why I gave him a verbal warning.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Don't know why your claiming a win at ca, we new CT was hopping to us from inside altar so we switched sides, to avoid getting the full force. Unforunatly that meant that CT killed you all:(

CT didn't attack any of us except the very very few members who decided they would stay to try to get more loot. At least 28~ out of 35~ of us were at edge bank with our loots.

I can confirm this i only saw 4 havoc capes @ Ca, and 1 prayer cape.

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

Don't know why your claiming a win at ca, we new CT was hopping to us from inside altar so we switched sides, to avoid getting the full force. Unforunatly that meant that CT killed you all:(

CT didn't attack any of us except the very very few members who decided they would stay to try to get more loot. At least 28~ out of 35~ of us were at edge bank with our loots.

I can confirm this i only saw 4 havoc capes @ Ca, and 1 prayer cape.

I WAS THE PRAY CAPE :D

glad you guys had fun

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011