Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your clan?

Joined TLP after Carnage closed because I wanted to try something different than the MPC pure world. They had the chillest community out of the HPCs that I tried out, and a pretty mature member base. Also had a few friends there.

What's unique? Some of the best people at runescape.com. Quality > Quantity, and we pretty much have some of the highest averages (if not the highest). The community is also pretty nice (minus some of the forum guests) and it's easy to find a spot to fit in and make friends.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i joined my clan because i met a lot of cool people who were all in that clan.

don't regret it at all.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

TLP- FOE declined me because they tought I was going to use FOE as a bridge to join MM later on, when I would meet the reqs (I used to be a pro MM forum guest).. Then TLP opened and Hiei, xm1l1tantx and Finnald invited me to join. Never left TLP for an other clan after that. I was the #2 member of TLP :)

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

Negative

I was looking for a f2p based clan, and joined in January not too long after opening. At the time it was just Mafia and his friends messing about, but I saw great potential in the clan and decided to join them ahead of the other clans I was considering at the time.

Every clan says it, but I honestly feel that the community here is fantastic. Even though lots of my close friends have departed, the strong sense of community remains here today (:

Great topic btw

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Joined Malice when it reopened because I was lured in by Peter.

Unique: What isn't unique about Malice...

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Joined Zenith at the start of `10, Josh seemed so caring towards the clan and he would do anything for Zenith. After him trying to recruit me for like 5 hours straight I finally told him I would give them a chance and applied, Joshes dedication towards Zenith is probably what made me stay. After the first month we were only pulling around 10 to each trip but it was fun vent was unmuted all the time and we would just own nubs.

Unique - We have a muslim leader an american leader a british council a asian founder, sup.

BUT DO YOU HAVE A GERMAN LEADER?

Sadly no :(

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Outrage

Joined Outrage as a Team because Battlescape was getting ddosed. Team soon shut down and we became a clan. Morris is a good guy and me n him are cool. Yawnz loves the KFC just like me, & Blitz cant rap for shitt but it's hilarious.

Unique: We are very competitive. It's fun being doubted by all of the pure community just because we are from a RSPS. Even though only the leaders are from it & they played rs before BS. We compete with only the best of the best such as Havoc and i guess i'll throw in eop just to be nice. Our members are extremely diverse and I don't think any other clan operates like us and will never. Plus we are NH which is good because i have 1k in every tab and boy do i love to tab ^_^.

FUCKK HONOR RULES! who needs rules when you are killing people? ;p

Outrage is my family basically. We talk bout IRL situation from story times to sexual issues ;D (Morris being a VIRGIN!)

Outrage till I die, Tab the **** out is what I Cry.

ex-Senior Member of Outrage

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png

Outrage

Joined them when they were a team than stayed with them when they turned into a clan because they were my first team/clan. Also all of the ranks chill with the members and responde to pm or any quastions that you have its a pretty cool relationship we all have in Outrage.

Unique- we got so many haters and we dont give a ****.

Was in Zenith- joined them because I loved minis and they were pretty good in minis then preps, then wars, I loved it best time of my life..

Now into CI- Good friends from Immortality (battlescape clan) run it, great guys good mini unit.

I joined havoc when they were at like less than double digit pulls.

I joined because of the strong leadership and it seemed like it was going to the top.

I think I was right, ;D

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

Joined TH because it was my first ever clan. Many people from the old TH also came back, having a better community than other clans I've been in, because most people know each other and are friends.

" I also closed EP back in 2007 and told the rest of my members to join TH when they started to rise."

You mean Elite Purez? lol, I remember them I was EP back in '06 or '07.

OT: None, because im an easts pker and im busy on weekends. I was CPR though.

But I joined @ first cuz I liked all their graphics and **** lol, I stayed for a while

cuz of the family I made their + the strong bridding community. Left because

I dont have time on weekends now and the family I made their is Tryhard now.

Leader of #Tryhard|Ex-Member of #Haste
100px-Dungeoneering_cape_detail.png
#Nibo @ Swiftirc

*Retired from RS.

Enemy

A group of friends opening a clan together. The main reason I'm in NME is because it's friendship, and loyalty. NME is respect to some of the best people I've met over the internet, and keeping in mind of how vague the internet is... it's really wonder that you can make such good friends. Doing something together with friends can make anything fun, even Runescape. We're experienced and we offer something new to the table. We are the only actual Low Level Pure Clan, and damn proud of it. We have an experienced core member base and are home to a lot of ex-ranks in other clans. We have a lot ahead of us, and we love crushing obstacles in our way. Simple.

edit:sorry if that sounds biased as hell lmao.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png