Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your clan?

eop.

Because i was in the clan last year, and it was the only clan i really knew. And i've grown to love it.

Unique: So many diffrent types of people lol. Active ts.

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made WAR because i didnt want to be a number such as being in a clan that pulls huge, i dont want to be another return set wasted id actually like to be something.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I was in Tlp/Tlp jrs back in late 05. Tlp didnt do f2p and if they did they pulled very little.

We had joint trips with Foe in p2p and they were fun. I wanted to do more f2p but stay focused on p2p. Foe had more f2p trips so I joined them.

Unique - probably the most active clan during the midweek even during the school year

10pdfkn.jpg

I came back to this game and found myself with an empty friendlist and no real persons who I knew still scaped.

Looked around on rscommunity (I think) and watched some clan forums, kinda liked the [-] community and haven't regretted it one minute.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

People won't be honest about why they joined their clan, chances are they were recruited ingame, or followed a friend.

For me, joining IR was a random act, no one recruited, I didn't know anyone in the clan. Funny thing is If I joined like that now, instead of 2 years ago, people would have thought I was a spy.

the baker

The community, we have like 50 people on teamspeak chilling every day until midnight. We don't max out or skill everyday, we play to have fun and that's what matters.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I joined Malice back in 08 because the leadership in Sanctity was having internal problems and some branched off to form Malice. I was inactive at the time and when I came back I decided to go with Malice. Good choice was chosen yo.

I think what makes us unique is our attitude. People say we're a clan that doesn't take themselves or Runescape seriously but I don't think that quite fits us. I think the thing that sets us apart from others is that we take our integrity and the friendships we make, inside Malice and out, a lot more seriously than we do the 'winning' aspect of pure clanning.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

Outrage

Helped found it for the same reason many other people founded their clans, to have a place where we can call home, have fun, and make a name for ourselves ^_^.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

Joined Zenith at the start of `10, Josh seemed so caring towards the clan and he would do anything for Zenith. After him trying to recruit me for like 5 hours straight I finally told him I would give them a chance and applied, Joshes dedication towards Zenith is probably what made me stay. After the first month we were only pulling around 10 to each trip but it was fun vent was unmuted all the time and we would just own nubs.

Unique - We have a muslim leader an american leader a british council a asian founder, sup.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Joined Zenith at the start of `10, Josh seemed so caring towards the clan and he would do anything for Zenith. After him trying to recruit me for like 5 hours straight I finally told him I would give them a chance and applied, Joshes dedication towards Zenith is probably what made me stay. After the first month we were only pulling around 10 to each trip but it was fun vent was unmuted all the time and we would just own nubs.

Unique - We have a muslim leader an american leader a british council a asian founder, sup.

BUT DO YOU HAVE A GERMAN LEADER?

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

BUT DO YOU HAVE A GERMAN LEADER?

Outrage Does ^_^

Control

I joined control because i used to be in Complexity (my first pure clan on runescape).

The reason i joined was because a friend of my on battlescape (Tuur) told me about complexity.I was already making a baby pure.And the requirements were not that high.I made alot of bank.Made friends etc etc.

Then i heard complexity closed because the leaders went inactive.

Most people join ''CP'' i know right :(.I didn't join i preferd to stop with runescape then joining cp.

even tho cp had a good name.And had strong 80 pulls.

After a few month i started botting my account up.And i idle'd in complexity irc.

I asked some people what clan they in were.and they said Control.

I saw alot of old names,and joined Control.

-Unique:Control is a strong f2p based clan,and improving in P2p everyday.The leadership is Perfect.And i love the community :),Gmt based.we have people all arround the world ;),as one big family.I also love the attitude of the members.The levels doesn't really matter for us.Our organisation does.

-Haterz gonna Hate:

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

A nation devoid of art and artists cannot have a full existence.

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png

Why did you join the clan you're in right now? Cause I like Taylor and Tony as leaders. I also closed EP back in 2007 and told the rest of my members to join TH when they started to rise. Ever since then I had always enjoyed watching TH grow.

What is unique about it? The members, the community. Honestly thats it. TH has an amazing community and members. You get a long great, and always have fun in this clan.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME