Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outrage vs EOP 30 min P2P Prep

Flankk

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It happens all the time.

I remember something like this happening to FI a few months ago when it was 2-2, EOP just rushed with everyone.

Everyone's felt their ********, lmfao.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

It happens all the time.

I remember something like this happening to FI a few months ago when it was 2-2, EOP just rushed with everyone.

Everyone's felt their ********, lmfao.

Glad to see we're not the first ones they did it to ;).

Wont bring us down haha

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Just because one of our members(me) attaks you doesnt mean the round has started.

Dont attack me while im overloading. See you guys this sunday should be a fun weekend.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Why would you ever post this? No good can possibly come from it. Think before you post.

You do realize EOP posted their topic first... A clan as old as them doing this is pretty pathetic.

So you thought it was a good idea to post it again? Sorry but I don't get your logic.

If someone posted something false about you, wouldn't you want people to see your side of the story? If that doesn't make sense to you then your logic is obviously flawed. But like Flankk said both topics should be deleted/closed so this doesn't escalate anymore.

1) you can post right on their topic, no need for your own, then pm a mod with evidence and get their topic locked

2) people post fake crap about my clan all the time (TH), and we ignore it because having a bunch of 15 year olds from PW being scared of us isn't exactly high up on my priority list

erm mods always say " if you desigree with their topic go post your own" guess what we did so.

Why would you ever post this? No good can possibly come from it. Think before you post.

You do realize EOP posted their topic first... A clan as old as them doing this is pretty pathetic.

So you thought it was a good idea to post it again? Sorry but I don't get your logic.

If someone posted something false about you, wouldn't you want people to see your side of the story? If that doesn't make sense to you then your logic is obviously flawed. But like Flankk said both topics should be deleted/closed so this doesn't escalate anymore.

1) you can post right on their topic, no need for your own, then pm a mod with evidence and get their topic locked

2) people post fake crap about my clan all the time (TH), and we ignore it because having a bunch of 15 year olds from PW being scared of us isn't exactly high up on my priority list

erm mods always say " if you desigree with their topic go post your own" guess what we did so.

If you think this was the best way to handle things or that this topic will make everyone think more highly of your clan, then you are a silly goose.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

If you think this was the best way to handle things or that this topic will make everyone think more highly of your clan, then you are a silly goose.

Just look at the posts, apparently EOP does this all the time and will not be getting anymore fights.

Retired Leader of New Pure Order
BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage

Just look at the posts, apparently EOP does this all the time and will not be getting anymore fights.

I'm not saying EOP is innocent, I'm saying it would have been to your benefit to be the mature clan here and stop all this nonsense, but you decided to make your own topic to add to the flamefest and now you are just as guilty as them.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

I'm not saying EOP is innocent, I'm saying it would have been to your benefit to be the mature clan here and stop all this nonsense, but you decided to make your own topic to add to the flamefest and now you are just as guilty as them.

So your sayin we should give eop the win because they cheated? great idea tbh.