Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dear ARP,

Phillip

I would like to take this time to let you know that you have all been trolled. Most of you by now have been trolled into ignoring me, and all of you have been trolled into hating me. I have taken, and pretty much stolen, from your time. You've went through a lot to try and troll me (sometimes successful, I will admit) thus you have been trolled for trolling me. Team BAC (Badger Appreciation Club) has also been trolling you and we have been working as a team. Thank you for being such good sports.

TL;DR: successfultroll.jpg

Quit the forums; my channel: #Phillip

SpriteSig2.png

Dear Phillip,

I would like to commend you for this cute attempt to account for your behaviour since PureWarfare's opening. You've trolled us all into hating you, eh? That was the plan all along, yes? Somehow I doubt that. I believe this is an attempt to salvage your dignity - it didn't work. Also, don't bother saying this topic is a succesful troll either.

Lastly, I can't recall "Team BAC" ever doing anything. At all. I can honestly say the only time I've heard about them is after you cried about ARP trolling you and you were spamming IRC recruiting.

In conclusion, dear Phillip, no.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

Jay, I'm not saying acting like a ******* retard was me trolling, but me pissing off ARP by posting **** on their topics and "racist" pictures and pissing them off was the trolling.

SpriteSig2.png

That's cute. Well, whether or not your intentions were to "troll", you've just given ARP a free pass to **** with you.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

That's cute. Well, whether or not your intentions were to "troll", you've just given ARP a free pass to **** with you.

How can they "**** with me"?

SpriteSig2.png

I don't know, something along the lines of creating a facebook, adding all of your friends and then yourself, convincing you they were a new girl at your school, getting you to ask her out, and then go to the movies and sit there by yourself.

But you'd never fall for that.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

I don't know, something along the lines of creating a facebook, adding all of your friends and then yourself, convincing you they were a new girl at your school, getting you to ask her out, and then go to the movies and sit there by yourself.

But you'd never fall for that.

I never said I didn't?

SpriteSig2.png

Omg never thought you actually were a cool popular interesting healthy not-obesitas-having kid who just was trolling us all of the time, omg you are so great please educate me. Also I never noticed Badger was trolling us, even though He said it a couple of times and he failed horribly, I never noticed it, thanks for telling andallo, ilu man <3

RESTECP

hahahahzee.jpg

Omg never thought you actually were a cool popular interesting healthy not-obesitas-having kid who just was trolling us all of the time, omg you are so great please educate me. Also I never noticed Badger was trolling us, even though He said it a couple of times and he failed horribly, I never noticed it, thanks for telling andallo, ilu man <3

RESTECP

obesitas?

SpriteSig2.png

Phillip is here????? JESUS CHRIST.

GO CLIMB A WALL OF *****

[20:19] <``Karl> tbh
[20:19] <``Karl> you know you're probs never going to be promoted
[20:19] <``Karl> for the simple reason all you do is **** around