Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a clan in the works.

Clicks

Hey guys, I'm looking for a P2P BASED clan that's going to open soon or is in the midst of opening. I'm looking for a clan with decent leadership and I'd settle for a med size p2p based clan.

Vigorous, Inspiration, and Catastrophe, you can all save yourself a post by not posting on this. - Looking for a GOOD leadership with GOOD potential.

My pure is about to be maxed, enough chins and alchs to 99 range / 99 mage. More than enough prayer potions for the 75 attack / 99 strength I'm going to get. Fast trainer, about 10M xp gained per week in combat stats at bare minium.

- We want a P2Pish based clan

- Active staff

- Preferably no re-opened clans as the leaders make the same mistakes, rank the same people, and the clan fails.

- We're devoted

- I am hardworking

- I make professional quality VB, IPB, InvisionFree, SMF, and Zetaboard forums.

- Basically my friend and I are nearly maxed 60 attack pures and we're looking to join a clan with potential. I've been scapping for 8 years going on 9 and I have a lot of clan experience. PM me for more details

- No retards like Jon of EOP in your clan

- NH or Honor works

- We refuse to join;

- Tribulation

- CPR

- Any of the aforementioned clans

- Outrage

- Control

No, I'm not looking to score an easy rank, I'm looking to find a clan that I can make a home that's not some newshit clan that closes before their official opening date.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't want to be part of Z. Everyones already buddy buddy, doesn't seem like you can be a valued member of Z or IR. IR are all buddy buddy too. Inspiration's going no where, Catastrophe won't even open, Vigorous is the same retards making clans. I.e Dissy, Dipsy, Dillon, and Spam. - All immature, rude, and cocky 3 year olds.

zenith and IR re-opened but you said not a clan that re-opens with same leadership, then you said not Vigorous, Inspiration, and Catastrophe, sorry there's no body else =/

Can't see myself in CPR. KSE is a joke, the clan's at a stand-still, don't like their community and they're not actively mentioned.

Davld, pm me on forums, not on irc.

- Thanks for all the suggestions by the way. I have been looking into one clan already, I'm considering joining it.

Not really, CPR is going no where imo. Outrage, can't doubt their memberlist is growing, but ehh. I'll stick to original RS clans. - Havoc, ehh some people I don't like in their.

But CPR and Havoc have incompetent staff. Not saying their leaders, just saying some of their ranks below leader.. =S

Pierz, I'm considering Malice as it's a smaller community, has potential if it became more P2P proactive. - Plus you don't need to be a level 115 with chaotics and steel titans to fit in the clan.

I wouldn't want to be part of Z. Everyones already buddy buddy, doesn't seem like you can be a valued member of Z or IR. IR are all buddy buddy too. Inspiration's going no where, Catastrophe won't even open, Vigorous is the same retards making clans. I.e Dissy, Dipsy, Dillon, and Spam. - All immature, rude, and cocky 3 year olds.

I Lead Vigorous tyvm.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Come check out CP Clicks. We get plenty of f2p and p2p minis throughout the day and at least two preps a week. Overall we are a very relaxed chill clan despite being a HPC as we fight everyone and just look to have fun. Really chill members and ranks always willing to help and hang out with in IRC, ingame or our always active Teamspeak. If your willing to put in effort and activity here you'll have a lot of fun here

#clan-cp

corruptpures.com

I Lead Vigorous tyvm.

Havoc or Outrage probably gonna be the best bets here.

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png

Join Zenith man.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

zenith and IR re-opened but you said not a clan that re-opens with same leadership, then you said not Vigorous, Inspiration, and Catastrophe, sorry there's no body else =/

Retired March 2012

Intense Redemption , Joined recently myself after closure of my clan that I was in for a year and 5 Months , already fitted in here and having an amazing time!

#IRCLAN

Rs-ir.com

Proud Co-Leader Of Chaotic!

Current Proud Elite of Intense Redemption!

ok1l3a.jpg

Check out We Are Royalty, think u may like us alot :P

Www.War-rs.net

#War-rs.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS