Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team Notorious Pkers vs TG

`kG

notoriouspk-5337710.gif

np2header.png

npsigg.png

Team Notorious Pkers Vs. Team Genocide

NP Starting/Ending :30/45 ish

TG Starting/Ending : 50/0 in battlefield

np2header.png

Well Team Np sets up fighting TG in a clash war at new gate.We had a low amount of members versus a huge number at the start. We never gave up though. We rambo'd. Then we regrouped at edge. We headed to dwarfs and thats when the real fight began. With help from our friends in #Titans and Foe we managed to clear an overpulled ML team. We pushed north and began to clear gap then GDZ. Gf tg.

np2header.png

110701205537.png

110701205420.png

110701205535.png

110701205636.png

110701203054.png

110701195301.png

110701203125.png

110701213338.png

110701203841.png

110701203400.png

110701203931.png

110701204127.png

110701204126.png

110701204125.png

npsigg.png

npbnw.png
61207262.png

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at this topic.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

All I had to see was friends from #titans and foe to laugh r0f. Anyways pm Zach|0mg once u want a fullout/prep

we were talking about a prep and u wouldnt do it unless tg had 5 extra, dont talk all this **** then say nty lmfao

All I had to see was friends from #titans and foe to laugh r0f. Anyways pm Zach|0mg once u want a fullout/prep

we were talking about a prep and u wouldnt do it unless tg had 5 extra, dont talk all this **** then say nty lmfao

We have the exact same ml ysoscurd? On a serious note we will come at you with FULL force next weekend lol, ur foe invites won't help

We have the exact same ml ysoscurd? On a serious note we will come at you with FULL force next weekend lol, ur foe invites won't help

by that you mean more tlp invites?

by that you mean more tlp invites?

No, by that I mean TG has 29 apps

sorry serbia no one can take you serious rofl.

you are in a new clan every week lmfao, ur srs br0

nobody likes you, ur srs br0?

you gana reopen and close in 2 weeks again?

edit: nice job editing what u said lmfao, you need time to think off insults, must be srs br0

sorry serbia no one can take you serious rofl.

you are in a new clan every week lmfao, ur srs br0

nobody likes you, ur srs br0?

you gana reopen and close in 2 weeks again?

you gana get the whole pure community to hate you overnight again? and I never opened the clan btw.. good job, try harder.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here