Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team Notorious Pkers vs TG

`kG

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

nice video bro you got some good proof you cleared us..... wait you didnt have a video but id be glad to give you the video

trl0l0l0l0l0l

funny how the 2nd part wasnt shown on vid, tg is all liers l0l

npbnw.png
61207262.png

This is pathetic, Np first defended at Volcano, um no?

Then they sat north of gate waiting for us to rush through, again no.

after getting cleared during gate warfare, you claim a win? rofffff

Mains have no been at Team trips for 3 weeks now, and now, they are everywhere, shall i buy returns on my main? invest in a steel titan to a ****** like you guys?

and another thing, Why do you need foe there 1 iteming tg? like its pathetic, do we Mass hl other clans channels, and go HEY I HAVE A ****** HELP ME PLEASE!

Pics -

Np Cleared at Gate

110701210201.png

Noone east of GDZ?!

110701210317.png

This mother facker camped me to uganda and back, hey facker, FLUCK OFF

110701213047.png

Zkut8.jpg

So... TG made you regroup in edge right? And then you beat them in the end with help from #Titans and Foe... ok? That's really topic worthy! Keep it up :thumbsup:

Also:

Quote from Jay to remind you...

Lately we've had a lot of situations where two clans post a topic about the same war, both claiming to have won. Naturally, such disputes do arise. However, do not post a results topic on this forum until the results of your war are understood. If both clans think they won, the leaders should discuss it amongst themselves and decide what you'd like to do. If you can't reach an agreement, don't post.

If I see another situation where this happens, the two leaders who posted the topics will lose their ability to post topics in this forum. I imagine that will irritate you immensely.

heartline8.gif

Are these teams or are they just clans that go out at different times?

-_-

(Note: this is the "Clan Warfare" section, not the Team section.)

Sorry I'm just in a bad mood because the spot we got for the fireworks last night was ******.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

So... TG made you regroup in edge right? And then you beat them in the end with help from #Titans and Foe... ok? That's really topic worthy! Keep it up :thumbsup:

Also:

Lately we've had a lot of situations where two clans post a topic about the same war, both claiming to have won. Naturally, such disputes do arise. However, do not post a results topic on this forum until the results of your war are understood. If both clans think they won, the leaders should discuss it amongst themselves and decide what you'd like to do. If you can't reach an agreement, don't post.

If I see another situation where this happens, the two leaders who posted the topics will lose their ability to post topics in this forum. I imagine that will irritate you immensely.

we aint a clan lmao

npbnw.png
61207262.png

Also:

They didn't make us regroup. We left to regroup after they were cleared from the battlefield. (They went to gdz).

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png