Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mmk

Pugwest

My thoughts on clan cloaks vs team capes..

-well to start its just gear... its like saying instead of having 65 people run around with clan cloaks, i could have 65 people running around in skillcapes... its your choice imo..

Now for the above statement about "Gear" the only gear clans are allowed to choose on or off are armors... so get over the fact that you cannot control a 1 defence based item..

-Now clan cloaks are an advantage to higher leveled pures.. well we trained for it, don't we deserve it?

B4 this causes a chain reaction of flames i would like to say... if you don't like the fact that the opposing clan is higher leveled and has an "advantage" get over it. Life isn't fair neither is runescape. And instead of complaining about clan cloaks why don't you get your stats up and become a high level :)

Can't wait to see what replies come from this. :teehee:

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

You are right, you trained your combat level but it's still a rule and people will have to live with that. People also trained for turmoil and went through hell for it, but it's still off in most wars. I don't find it to be such a big deal

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Pures did not have team capes in the past, everyone had to right click back in the day. So why not do the same today?

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

you trained 29 defence levels so you're 85-95 combat with less then 90 hp. Good job on doing that on your "pure" and being high combat.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Pures did not have team capes in the past, everyone had to right click back in the day. So why not do the same today?

God i hate people like you that don't even understand the concept.

If everyone had to right click, ok, fair enough.

The thing with clan cloaks is that people can left click people lower than them and ONLY HAVE TO RIGHT CLICK PEOPLE THAT ARE A HIGHER LEVEL THAN THEMSELVES.

Thus whenever anyone fights a clan like TLP who have a f2p combat average of ~95 at most events, TLP get to stand there left clicking and the other clan can't.

It's pretty much the same argument as 1 def preps. Hardly anyone does 20 def F2P preps anymore, because people want to test/practive their warring abilities and not have a fight to see who has the most mith. If clan cloaks are on its still a contest of who has the most mith/addy because those people will be 90+ combat as opposed to 1 def people who have similar stats that would be lower levelled.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Was there a rule before that you couldn't wear skillcapes in wars? No. No fair rules can allow such distinction. What's next? RC ROBES OFF? SWANKY BOOTS OFF? AMULETS OFF? PILING OFF? If a clan is really better they will beat the other clan no matter what they wear. If a clan can't overcome something as petty as a cape, then a sad clan that is. Let's be real here. This rule is for the clans that have based all their warring tactics on being able to one click an area for a pile. I know plenty of people must have complained, some including your own staff, but PW's own bias cannot be the basis for its rules.

PS A plethora of clans are losing countless preps/minis because they cannot adapt.

Adapt to a simple update or die.

-Now clan cloaks are an advantage to higher leveled pures.. well we trained for it, don't we deserve it?

Life isn't fair neither is runescape. And instead of complaining about clan cloaks why don't you get your stats up and become a high level :)

No.

Easy enough, if a clan has a problem with the apposing clan using clan cloaks. Specify the rules before you fight, i`m sure any clan would be happy to abide by using team capes if requested.

tmapw.png