Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP's amazing Saturday

w0w2many

amazing trip, best in ages. so much fun, <3 you guys

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shoutout to ma boy badger it was all him

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Another weekend I wasn't able to be there....guess I should give up drinking and just become an rs-addict again....it's alot cheaper.

....on second though, fck that, glad you guys had a good trip though, i'll try to be there next weekend! :)

Gf to all opposing clans, especially TLP because you guys never complain and it's always an intense fight. Keep it up fella's.

thekingu.png

i've never seen eop return like we did. we were down to like 15 people in the tlp AND mm fights, but our returning literally brought it back.

thanks for the fights, especially tlp, that **** was intense :D

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Another weekend I wasn't able to be there....guess I should give up drinking and just become an rs-addict again....it's alot cheaper.

....on second though, fck that, glad you guys had a good trip though, i'll try to be there next weekend! :)

Gf to all opposing clans, especially TLP because you guys never complain and it's always an intense fight. Keep it up fella's.

i went to the trip, and then went out with friends get drunk.

U need to learn how to get the best of the both worlds my fellow friend russel :D

Easts_Baws.png

top o' the mornin' to you all!

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011