Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's P2P Sunday [7/3/11]

Mayor

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one fight today? Gj on your trip tho

Yeah well that happens when no1 wants to fight..

TLP had been running around trying to fight us for a while, and with Dissy flaming us in PM we were finally intimidated into doing it

Why dont just fight immediatly lol. We also fight you guys f2p right? :) (I might not know the full story)

If ppl dont wait so long before they accept a fight they can fight eachother like 3 times, like FOE vs MM used to do all the time.

GJ TLP

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

We had a planned pkri with Outrage. EoP crashed, and we were fighting EoP when you crashed. We rushed East and teamed with Outrage to attempt to clear the battlefield since both of you had crashed our fight. We picked off a few people from each clan, probably around 20 in all when we got word Foe was coming. We ran east while Outrage logged out.

GJ on your Sunday.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Nice trip guys, looked like you guys had some fun

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Loki, my m8 is back into hf now, so i hf comes at us, well to finish u up quicktimes and move on, seems like ur always trying to start a conflict, this is one ur really wont win.

Numba One

Zkut8.jpg