Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outrage vs WAR P2p mini

Halloween

I dont think we ever lost to these guys.

2:10

Aslong as we can beat you Outrage vs. Zenith than I'm okay with losing in a mini war.

You cant beat us 1 def cap all off.. you guys wont accept my offers to those rules.

Ask us for a prep next week, and will have to see about that :thumbsup:

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodjob outrage, thanks for the Mini IR

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Does this clan win anything? all I see is topics of them getting beat in P2P/F2P preps and mini wars..

Lmao :teehee:

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Does this clan win anything? all I see is topics of them getting beat in P2P/F2P preps and mini wars..

Still a lilguy in EOP i see, well theres a reason for that; you know **** all about clanning.

We don't bring our unit every miniwar like outrage does and post all our wins on youtube and purewarfare.

As for the preps, we never get easy win preps. We aim to fight clans that are just slighty above us, and then keep fighting them until we win. I.E Fighting zenith in p2p preps until we won 2 in a row.

next is outrage, after that it'll be EOP.

Still a lilguy in EOP i see, well theres a reason for that; you know **** all about clanning.

We don't bring our unit every miniwar like outrage does and post all our wins on youtube and purewarfare.

As for the preps, we never get easy win preps. We aim to fight clans that are just slighty above us, and then keep fighting them until we win. I.E Fighting zenith in p2p preps until we won 2 in a row.

are you serious? we bring our "unit" everytime? Thanks for calling all our members our "unit". ^_^

ex-Senior Member of Outrage

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png

he isnt in eop lol

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Before the mini starts we spam it in the cc and ask EVERYONE in vent if they would like to mini thats why we ussually outpull clans in minis.In addition halloween is like cmb 90+ and your players were red to him so which means you had higher lvls than us. #fail

After you called me a little guy and implying I was EoP, I realized how much of an idiot I was talking to, and no, there's no reason for that besides the fact that you're terrible, every clan you face you're perfectly capable of beating but you don't, you've closed and opened more times than I can possibly remember. You don't post any wins on youtube or purewarfare for the simple fact you don't get any. I'm not EoP, but I can tell you that the first step to even becoming close to competing with them is focusing on staying open.

Since you're IR and all, the little guys of little guys, i'll cut you some slack and stop it it here, but please don't ever quote me as a member of IR attempting to flame with such blasphemous language about you not winning anything because you aim to fight clans above you, especially the lack of logic that I had never seen in simply one post.

After you called me a little guy and implying I was EoP, I realized how much of an idiot I was talking to, and no, there's no reason for that besides the fact that you're terrible, every clan you face you're perfectly capable of beating but you don't, you've closed and opened more times than I can possibly remember. You don't post any wins on youtube or purewarfare for the simple fact you don't get any. I'm not EoP, but I can tell you that the first step to even becoming close to competing with them is focusing on staying open.

Since you're IR and all, the little guys of little guys, i'll cut you some slack and stop it it here, but please don't ever quote me as a member of IR attempting to flame with such blasphemous language about you not winning anything because you aim to fight clans above you, especially the lack of logic that I had never seen in simply one post.

Ring the damn bell. Adrian has finished this man..

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg