Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rune Pure/Tank Clans

So as most of you know being a Rune Pures/Zerkers is considered a "pure" to MANY of runescape players hence the name "Rune Pure". However nearly none of these players are connected to Pure Warfare. I realize these clans aren't considered pures by most of 1-30 def pures.

Obviously there is the factor of Tanks involved with these clans, thats probably what most pures are worried about, but a majority of their members are Zerkers.

My question is...

If these Rune/Tank clans wanted to join(not saying they do or don't) would you encourage/allow them to join Pure Warfare community or not?

Some points to why they should be able to join.

1)On average a 1-30 Def Pure clan outnumbers Rune/Tank clans 3:1 and in some cases even more for example, MM outnumbers PX with a ratio of 6:1.

2)Rp/Tanks cant find much competition due to the fact that there is only 3 clans with this req.

3)These clans are able to compete with maxed mains and as i have seen, pure clans do just as well when they have fought Rp/tanks in the past.

4)Pures lose only around 100k(depending on the player) while zerks/tanks risk about 400k+ on an average set.

These points only prove that the fights would be equal.

I understand some people feel strongly about these clans not be able to join but keep the flaming to a minimum.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hell ******* no.

I still dont even consider 30 def as pure.

If people consider accounts running in rune armor pure then they deserve to be burned.

The moment your def is higher then 25 you are no longer pure. There is a term for that, its called "MAIN"

But since you seem chill ill give you some slak for coming in here and speaking that blasphemous language.

It's pure warfare community, we're not a clan nor are we competing in the wilderness, nor are we some kind of cult. Anybody is allowed to join the community - doesn't mean they'll be allowed to join the clans that advertise and represent themselves here, but that's fine. As for them advertising their clans here (like if HF making a recruitment topic) I would probably say no, as we are a community to represent pures and not zerkers.

tl;dr Zerkers can come have fun on the forums or whatever, and all their 40 ml - but I wouldn't expect them to advertise themselves and recruit out of here; the pure world is small enough already.

Retired March 2012

So basically you're interested in fighting pures on your zerker/tank? Unfortunately, no, pures are not interested in fighting you. Rune "pure" clans etc are not encouraged to participate in pure community and i believe you are actually prohibited from posting within the clan related sections about a non-pure clan.

This is how i like it, 1-20 defence is ideal.

Lootersmall.png

Proud Ex-AAO
Proud Current Negative Council

~Brakkio_mage / Thunderbound

It's pure warfare community, we're not a clan nor are we competing in the wilderness, nor are we some kind of cult. Anybody is allowed to join the community - doesn't mean they'll be allowed to join the clans that advertise and represent themselves here, but that's fine. As for them advertising their clans here (like if HF making a recruitment topic) I would probably say no, as we are a community to represent pures and not zerkers.

tl;dr Zerkers can come have fun on the forums or whatever, and all their 40 ml - but I wouldn't expect them to advertise themselves and recruit out of here; the pure world is small enough already.

What i mean is, Rp/Tanks joining all aspects of the community such as any ranking systems, recruiting, and other events that main clans don't have access to do on a Pure Community site.

Rp/Tanks joining all aspects of the community such as any ranking systems, recruiting, and other events that main clans don't have access to do on a Pure Community site.

To pures, there is no differentiation.

Lootersmall.png

Proud Ex-AAO

So basically you're interested in fighting pures on your zerker/tank? Unfortunately, no, pures are not interested in fighting you. Rune "pure" clans etc are not encouraged to participate in pure community and i believe you are actually prohibited from posting within the clan related sections about a non-pure clan.

This is how i like it, 1-20 defence is ideal.

I never said we did, i clearly stated that and this is just a question of what the community thinks on the topic on Rp/Tanks. And i also stated that many clans consider RP/Tank a type of "pure" clan.

Basing a normal raggy members return set on a pure (100k~) compared to a mains first return set (400k~) is really dumb. Read RSC more and you'll see that main clans, like us pure clans, dispute and argue a lot as well. They return to fights 1iteming and ragging in 30k gear.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Sup Vinny...............................

<3

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP

hell ******* no.

I still dont even consider 30 def as pure.

If people consider accounts running in rune armor pure then they deserve to be burned.

The moment your def is higher then 25 you are no longer pure. There is a term for that, its called "MAIN"

But since you seem chill ill give you some slak for coming in here and speaking that blasphemous language.

I understand that its like when people are 50+ def and still think they are zerker or when a tanker is 149 or over att+str

I didn't really read this topic fully because I'm tired, but by reading the replies it seems like somewhere along the line you ****** alot of people off.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

No.

P.S. Your points are pretty weak. No offense.

Yea =P All my points show is that Pure clans would have equal fights with Rp/Tank clans

based on clans they'd be even, but these opts are real people behind a character, people that don't like going from 1v1 being even to 3v1 being even, while the guys in rune get to be superheros.

Lootersmall.png

Proud Ex-AAO

Unfortunately HF have set the stereotype that tank/zerk clans are full of idiot 12 year olds who can't compete with people in their own defence bracket and thus have to spend their weekends pissing off the rest of us.

If some mature people wanted to join the community and chill around here i doubt people would care regardless of their defence level, but in regards to rp/tank clans being involved in pkri's with pure clans on weekends, i doubt any of us would be interested as its boring tbfh. I got to experience putting up with HF for a few months and honestly fighting them was boring as ****, in both servers, and we'd rather stick around fighting people in our own bracket.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

So as most of you know being a Rune Pures/Zerkers is considered a "pure" to MANY of runescape players hence the name "Rune Pure".

Unfortunately for you guys the pure community doesn't. It's a shame that there aren't more rune pure/tank clans because I personally think they're the best builds for pking. I doubt you're going to get anybody to side with you on fully accepting you into our community seeing as there's already enough debate as to if turmoil pures should be allowed in our community.

What i mean is, Rp/Tanks joining all aspects of the community such as any ranking systems, recruiting, and other events that main clans don't have access to do on a Pure Community site.

And as a manager of PCR I can also say that clans that accept 40+ defense will never be allowed on our new ranking systems. I doubt you guys would even want to since the rules are set to 1 defense armor and you would be heavily out opted in most of the fights you would get.

Arp-1.png

yeah lol gtfo

Retired March 2012

Unfortunately HF have set the stereotype that tank/zerk clans are full of idiot 12 year olds who can't compete with people in their own defence bracket and thus have to spend their weekends pissing off the rest of us.

If some mature people wanted to join the community and chill around here i doubt people would care regardless of their defence level, but in regards to rp/tank clans being involved in pkri's with pure clans on weekends, i doubt any of us would be interested as its boring tbfh. I got to experience putting up with HF for a few months and honestly fighting them was boring as ****, in both servers, and we'd rather stick around fighting people in our own bracket.

Oi Hf ruin everything lol. I can see why you wouldn't want to fight but you gotta understand our side too, we don't have many options to fight against and forces us to fight maxed main clans.

^

I'm not really a fan of fighting Rp/tank clans, but I don't see why you couldn't be part of the community. Most clans on this site aren't pure in my opinion, so I wouldn't mind seeing RP/Tank clans on this site.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.