Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why is PCL still alive?

Kse

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess for the constant action...

I can understand why certain clans doesn't go out because of crashing and whatnot. PCL would be ok if it was dangerous instead of safe imo

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

I asumed all clans stopped pcl when wild got back, a few months later i found out clans still do em, was like WHAT THE ****???????

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

I asumed all clans stopped pcl when wild got back, a few months later i found out clans still do em, was like WHAT THE ****???????

and now MM does them :)

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

I like the idea of pcl, you get a taste of everything. It can be extremely unfair when two clans battle, but maybe if the rules get adjusted it could benefit everyone.

I don't think clans who are used to hitting up clw on Fridays should just jump right into going out on a trip, they'd have to slowly work their way into it.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Fun for people who like minis. I'm not a big fan of Friday Pk/Mini trips either way. Saturday and Sundays are the show up, show down days. So a Friday PCL is more of a pure clan community event. See other clans, see other people. It's like a meet and greet now with a Safe Mini to keep everyone entertained.
Easts_Baws.png

Because clans will be to scared to fight each other, and lil guys who can't compete with their competition will just be crashing and ****

you do realize cp, the big guys, crashed all 3 of ef, the ill guys pkris?

i dont need a signature

Only benefit is a safe environment for trial and error. You can also agree different terms; either fight on a 'flat surface' [1 Defence cap etc etc] or have all that addy **** on and see how you fair.

#mayhem-makers

Why are you making topics about what other clans do, stop trying to seem so "oldschool" that your to good to go to pcl. Clans will do what they enjoy doing.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Not really bothered about what other clans do on a Friday anyway, my clan Pk's on a friday, that's all I care about. But saying that, Fridays would definitely become allot more enjoyable if clans went out into the Wilderness, rather being stuck in Clan wars.

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control

Because clans will be to scared to fight each other, and lil guys who can't compete with their competition will just be crashing and ****

you do realize cp, the big guys, crashed all 3 of ef, the ill guys pkris?

nothing wrong with some fresh loot, we'll continue to do it

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com