Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why is PCL still alive?

Kse

Guys there was an update! The wilderness is back we can PK eachother now! I realise 80% of the current pure community didn't have a pure back in old wilderness, but I think its time for you guys to realise, PCL era nearly killed off pure clans. So can we drop this whole clanwars **** and get back to the wilderness?

support it. tell me your clan is no longer attending pcl please. stop the faggotry.

and if that doesnt work, get someone that isn't completely retarded to run pcl. choosing the highest ping world in RS to jampack 400 people in a 20x20 room. [TLP]Jordan #1 brains.

6PNqq.gif

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 to this really.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

I agree with you Kse, Fair play to PCL back in 08 when there was **** all else to do apart from clan wars.

But it also pisses me off seeing that the defence cap is 30 for PCL too.

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control

I prefer clan wars

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Fun for people who like minis. I'm not a big fan of Friday Pk/Mini trips either way. Saturday and Sundays are the show up, show down days. So a Friday PCL is more of a pure clan community event. See other clans, see other people. It's like a meet and greet now with a Safe Mini to keep everyone entertained.

Untitled5t65345.png