Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]enith's Sunday Adventure

Lawson

Did you guys really say we brought mains?

I myself am so against bringing mains, and I will tell you which 2 mains were with us.

It was Ieat(who had nothing on and was looting) and I forgot the other kids name, but he was also ungeared.

We had a main with us whom had gear, and I personally sniped him before you guys even came. I don't know who he was, but he had FOE in his name, but was a zerker.

This topic is an obvious flame to us, this topic is pure propaganda and our videos prove you were cleared multiple times. I dislike hypocrisy, Zenith. What little respect I have of your clan has now been diminished to the final result - 0

If a mod deletes this, I don't understand why you would. I'm not flaming, nor trolling, or baiting. Just putting out my opinion of this thread.

Stop reading after "We had a main with us whom had gear"

He came with a member who was running from single up, and was piled by IR when he met up with us at New gate for our first fight. You guys can't even admit defeat, pathetic really. A bunch of IR had said off, but about 10 of us didn't care.

I'm pretty sure IR brings mains, as will knows/advises it. lol

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Nice work z, impressive pull. I dont think we ran into z at all today.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Did you guys really say we brought mains?

I myself am so against bringing mains, and I will tell you which 2 mains were with us.

It was Ieat(who had nothing on and was looting) and I forgot the other kids name, but he was also ungeared.

We had a main with us whom had gear, and I personally sniped him before you guys even came. I don't know who he was, but he had FOE in his name, but was a zerker.

This topic is an obvious flame to us, this topic is pure propaganda and our videos prove you were cleared multiple times. I dislike hypocrisy, Zenith. What little respect I have of your clan has now been diminished to the final result - 0

If a mod deletes this, I don't understand why you would. I'm not flaming, nor trolling, or baiting. Just putting out my opinion of this thread.

Stop reading after "We had a main with us whom had gear"

He came with a member who was running from single up, and was piled by IR when he met up with us at New gate for our first fight. You guys can't even admit defeat, pathetic really. A bunch of IR had said off, but about 10 of us didn't care.

I'm pretty sure IR brings mains, as will knows/advises it. lol

Will is a retard, every other rank on that topic was negative towards his retarded topic.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something