Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[ 7/11/11 ] - [Z]enith Vs [I]ntense [R]edemption - Matched P2P

Lawson

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, just like last time you beat us, we had alot of new low level applicants. We let EVERYONE come to our events, matched preps, pk trips, miniwars because it gives us a better idea of what we're capeable of on weekends. You should try doing the same and then maybe you wouldn't lose on weekends so much.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Well, just like last time you beat us, we had alot of new low level applicants. We let EVERYONE come to our events, matched preps, pk trips, miniwars because it gives us a better idea of what we're capeable of on weekends. You should try doing the same and then maybe you wouldn't lose on weekends so much.

EVERYONE including mains according to hotkeying.

Also, we let all of our members and applicants come to all our events as well, I'm not sure why all of IR is thinking we really didn't let anyone under 80 combat come. Of course, we're going to sit applicants under members if their gear isn't up to par, but that's about it.

Was a really fun fight IR, hope to have more in the near future.

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member

Also, we let all of our members and applicants come to all our events as well, I'm not sure why all of IR is thinking we really didn't let anyone under 80 combat come. Of course, we're going to sit applicants under members if their gear isn't up to par, but that's about it.

Your name is Dingo, I can't take you seriously sorry lol.

Good fight again, hopefully our levels will be up to par next time. :thumbsup:

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

-.- when i said maddafakas crashed they kicked me outta vent :(((((((

Bad boy!

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Your name is Dingo, I can't take you seriously sorry lol.

Good fight again, hopefully our levels will be up to par next time. :thumbsup:

Your name is in leetspeak, I can't take you seriously.

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Havoc Member

lol... because i told zo as a joke, we don't let anyone under 80 combat come you guys take it seriously. You guys get trolled so much, its ridiculous. Obviously we let every member and applicant come.. Jesus.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

zenith owns

lol... because i told zo as a joke, we don't let anyone under 80 combat come you guys take it seriously. You guys get trolled so much, its ridiculous. Obviously we let every member and applicant come.. Jesus.

DW Brayden, Willy is hands down the biggest idiot of 2k11.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

You accept IR`s preps but not ours.

OT: gj

Yeah, we already went over this, we're not accepting any P2P preps with you until you F2P prep us, seeing as we've already P2P'd you numerous times, and you've yet to f2p us even though you try to claim #1 med.

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Havoc Member

Gj, nice slay helm unit! ;)

:thumbsup:

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png