Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NOT THIS AGAIN!

Ow 3 Hit

Not pointing out any clans, nor will there be clans named.

But do you remember when every single person here was raging so hard at a pure clan accepting 35 defence with barrows gloves, and a GREAT account(completely maxed) with a GREAT member behind it.

Although completely unfair to ever bring him to a mini/prep/even trips he was still accepted.

But now clans are accepting 36+ defence with not even completely maxed accounts. I don't know how a rank can look at an application and KNOW, "Yeah, he's not pure. But he can be useful in my pure clan. " No, what the ****, that kid brews to 45+ defence. The same logic can be said to someone with 40 defence. I'm so confused, I feel like 2 certain clans would accept a completely maxed out 39 def, with a nice cash pile, and turmoil.

Your thoughts have been put out time and time again, but what will put a stop to it? Do you think anything will? I've known the Pure Community has been ruined for a long, long time. I remember when 25 defence was a big deal, then turmoil was a big deal, and the defence level just keeps raising. I wonder when we'll be accepting rune "pures". Thoughts? No recycled bull, no flaming, no trolling, keep it friendly.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

personally i hate it... i saw an app with 39 Def, cant remember what clan, but still a little ridiculous....

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: NOT THIS TOPIC AGAIN

If you disagree with the action which has been taken on this topic, please PM a Moderator or an Administrator.

Kind regards,

Pure Warfare Staff

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png