Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Cp Sat 8/22/09 in F2P

`Rage

ngsoeb.png

Last week we didnt have a sign up trip, but we did 1 this week just to really see how were doing and we really knew we were going to pull great opts all week and its even better to see it yourself

To start off the trip we peaked about 57 people today, I don't have a pic, infact i actually took 1 but it doesnt even show everyone and were mostly spread

Anyway, we headed out with great opts

First fight was vs A, they were logging in and pretty much we just rushed them and in seconds they were cleared or ran away:

cpvsa1.jpg

So right after we pretty much get that done, Dp comes from the east and rushes us, we fight and hold our own despite being spread out from the A fight. Then E comes from the north to crash both clans where we held our own again along the wall and managed to kill some of both clans members...Then EOP crashes....Then right after that...DV crashes, we all pretty much in Bh bank by the time the clusterfuck started so it wasn't too bad

crashedbydpe.jpg

So we re-massed and had about 45 people. We then went on to play 4 corners...With E, Dv and Eop

It was probably a miraculously "organized" clusterfuck, everyone had a side to control and we just lured all 3 clans and managed to ko some and what not..Cy was standing in Cwars waiting for a chance to run-in, but we pretty much lost opts and lost food before they finally came out to sieze theyre golden chance to beat Cp

However, we fought with what we had, just like we always do, and it was a long fight, we were rather outnumbered and didnt help too much that I couldn't attack anyone

Rather than them charging us, we charged them at their hill:

cpvscy1.jpg

After about 7-10 minutes, we pretty much pushed and they ran into clanwars

And we ended the fight with the win

090822164928.jpg

lolspam:

cpvscy4.jpg

Cp starting before clusterfuck: 45

Cp starting vs Cy: 35ish

Cy starting: Scouted them at 35

Cp ending: 25+

So after that, we decided to look for Cy again, but we found ourselves in the middle of a pkri between A and Malice

We actually were just chilling out in what we thought was a completely random/safe world in a random safe place

cpvsma.jpg

Then just our luck or somehow Malice and A decided to run into eachother or Malice decided to run right into us and we had a 3 way going on

cpvsma2.jpg

cpvsma3.jpg

cpvsma4.jpg

Ascendency manages to disappear somehow and that left us vs Malice and we eventually cleared Malice, then we waited for Ascedencey to come out of clanwars and half of em did and we just pushed them back into clanwars

cpvsma5.jpg

cpvsma6.jpg

Cp starting: 40

Malice starting: 30-40?

A starting: 30-35?

Cp ending: 30+

M ending: 5 (seemed like 5 guys managed to get away)

A ending: seemed like 15-20 in cwars

So we banked, and still had about 40 people left to fight with, we had been 1 hour 30 min into the trip

And we had an epic fight in a classic 2 on 1

Cp vs Cy+Malice

We had about 35 poeple to start with, and then we were waiting for Cy to come out of clanwars, which I knew was pretty stupid but u never know...Then we killed a malice guy, and we got worried about Malice and then we actually found Malice and ran into them...

And gee what do you know, Cy finally decides to come up and join the fight, so we pretty much regroup inside the spider ruins and they both fight eachother

Then here comes the unexpected part, Malice and Cy decide to call off eachother just to fight little old Cp. So what happened was, we just rushed Cy expecting Malice from behind, we pretty much wrecked Cy and they just ran into clanwars and then Malice all the sudden comes behind us and we start an epic fight

cpvsmcy12.jpg

cpvsmcy32.jpg

cpvscymy45.jpg

cpvsmcy67.jpg

Really seemed like we were outnumbered but we just kept luring and luring them into the trees and we seemed to have the upper hand and had a great ko unit with binds

But then, Cy comes back and along with Malice we get pushed and we regrouped with 72 opts, and make a last stand to what prolly was 30-35 people in Cy+M, however E crashes and we just decide to get out and we felt that spoiled an epic 2 on 1 fight

cpvsmyecrash.jpg

So we were almost 2 hours in the trip, we still miracuously regrouped with 35 people and we were offered a PKRI vs Epidemic who we had similar opts with, was talking with plode in IRC and we basically were to defend

But then, the plan was screwed over when Malice looking for a 3rd fight ran into us, and we started the fight

cpvsmalice3.jpg

cpvsmcra5.jpg

Cp starting: 35

Malice starting: 30-35?

It was a long fight again, right above clanwars, but eventually we cleared them and had about 30 people left

We banked for a minute, and then we just felt we wanted to fight E even if we were all outta gear and probably had enough action for the day

Cp vs E

Cp starting: 25

E starting: 32

So basically, we just warred to war and really weren't expecting to win outmanned by a bit and had even a worse spot to fight. E was really up high on a hill and we pretty much ran into it without much thought

cpvse1.jpg

We lost but we made a funny rally in the end where we koed about 6 E above clanwars, but then they all somehow appeared(logged ontop of us)? and just finished us off

cpvse321.jpg

any info etc, you want me to edit, say so in thread because really remembering everything that happened today is kinda...and yeah if u dont notice pics are in chronogical order ( i like story type aftermath trips if u didnt notice)

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLjRE7ejGh4...re=channel_page

Subscribe, troll, thank for fights, etc.

Great job, your day was pretty action packed. Good to see more competition. And no we didn't logg on top of you, we went from south of cwa to north and saw u so came and finish u off.

And...

inb4first

lol yeah idk what was up with random lag appearance today , really seemed like u guys logged ontop

Watch the end of the video. CP kept running inside clan wars so we went inside clan wars and called a fall-in. Then, right before we rushed out to continue the fight, CP run inside and log. We had 29 ending and CP had about 20. You can't say you won.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Watch the end of the video. CP kept running inside clan wars so we went inside clan wars and called a fall-in. Then, right before we rushed out to continue the fight, CP run inside and log. We had 29 ending and CP had about 20. You can't say you won.

lol u basically ran away?and wait not in the wildy either? implying 20(where cp ended around 30 actually) cp can't beat 29 cy, oh you

oh and because making a clan run to clanwars doesn't mean you won? jesus christ son, you just went full retard on us

Are you kidding me? After i died I returned and you were all cowering in clan wars idiot. You lost. Get over it.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Once again good job. And aww, you deleted my post omni :(

Oh well, cp are cool.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Enjoyed our fights with you today. Honestly to my knowledge we were never teamed with CY, I actually thought the game plan was to gang CY with you guys if they tried to rush in. But ah well, still great fun. That fight above graveyard with CY and E rushing in towards the end - lasted ages. I returned 3x during that fight :P

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS