Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Calamity

P0ke N Die

calamitybannerlx5.jpg

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

Today we had a trip without sign ups or any form of warning, so our numbers were very low. We peaked at 38 People on this trip but still went unbeaten. This was a really positive day for Calamity as we got a lot of action and had a lot of fun.

Video by Youbleed72ed -

Calamity vs Intense Redemption

To start our trip off we went after our old rivals Intense Redemption. We found them just outside clan wars and rushed. They tried to run into the trees to get away but we killed a few of them. Sudden Death then tried to crash from behind us but we pushed them back into clan wars.

[CY] Starting - 36

[IR] Starting - 25 (Unsure)

[CY] Ending - 35

[IR] Ending - ~15 ran away

b7ia2x.png

2075iyu.png

[Removed by admin.]

Calamity vs Mid Generation

After Corrupt Pures went to remass, we did the same. We massed back up with 34 people and then went out. Mid Generation asked us for a run in and we gladly accepted. It was a fun fight and we won losing very little. After the fight, CP tried to crash our ending opts but we all logged out in time.

[CY] Starting - 34

[MG] Starting - 35

[CY] Ending - 31? Not sure, couldn't get a fall in as CP were about to rush

[MG] Ending - 0

5exvuh.png

24p9mb8.png

Calamity + Malice vs Corrupt Pures

We had been out for about 2 hours and wanted to get back at CP. We didn't have many people left but since they tried to crash us and we were out for revenge. Malice approached me asking for a run in but because we had 40 CP waiting right behind us I had a better idea. I asked Malice to team up against CP as if we fougt then CP would just crash.

The fight begun but started horribly wrong. We rushed in alongside Malice and began to pile CP. Malice then rushed north and started attacking Calamity, so we were fighting M from the north and CP from the west. Eventually we decided to get out of there as we thought M+CP were teaming. We regrouped at clan wars but then heard that M were actually fighting CP, so we rushed in again and pushed CP all the way to BH. Just before we took the win, Epidemic rushed in and crashed as usual.

[CY] Starting - 30

[M] Starting - 30

[CP] Starting - 40

[CY] Ending - 24 following me before we rushed the second time

[M] Ending - I saw 17 people following the M leader as we rushed in

[CP] Ending - Not many

Well, today was a really fun day for us. We're finally getting back to our old strength and we are capable of making an impact. I hope to see you next week CP :)

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

btw we didnt try and crash you after you fought MG, We scouted you just after you had finished them off.... so idk what ur on there. Secondly, we were not teamed up with Malice, and thanks for crashing us after we rocked ur ass when u tried to charge us with malice, you clearly tried to crash TWICE and got owned both times.

Stop being ******* and get ur asses out of Bounty hunter in world 81. No onder you pulled "little" cuz they were bored of u guys sitting at bounty hunter. We were ******* waiting for you for 20 minutes, and you know it, but ur just too ***** to get ur asses handed to you. Also we beat you both times, you guys abosultely sicken me as to why u can claim those wins.

"There was no clear winner here but CP were the ones running into clan wars first."

THaats why we were the ones sitting on that hill north of clan wars and u guys were inside trying to mass up your returners to get as many as u could for ur ending option picture. typical poke.

go get laid.

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

We didn't claim a win, we said that we didn't lose.

We said we didn't lose when we had 29 people left and you had 25 (20 really).

Last week, we showed a video of us killing the last few CP and you posted a topic about you winning. Don't post that **** on my topic Honey you are all a bunch of hypocrites with 20 defence.

ripwy.jpg

We didn't claim a win, we said that we didn't lose.

We said we didn't lose when we had 29 people left and you had 25 (20 really).

Last week, we showed a video of us killing the last few CP and you posted a topic about you winning. Don't post that **** on my topic Honey you are all a bunch of hypocrites with 20 defence.

Actually today we were talking how we have such little 20 def people in our clan. Kinda funny, because our binding owns yours just because of that.

Listen poke, Just watch our video. I know your a little butt hurt 13 year old little brit ****. But honestly, get over it man. Just quit runescape and give it up, Your in no position to lead a clan.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

I can't delete a topic for the sake that two individuals are argueing over a win. I was never there and I can't be the "god of the weekend" and tell you who won or lost. You can post here about your weekned and make it whatever you like. Just let it be known your actions will show who you are on this community.

On a side note yet on topic: Good job Cy.

Calamity & Corrupt Pures, Honestly Stop arguing, and Declare war!

Thats the only way to settle it you chumbuckets.

we already declared war and they declined :/ Thats what we thought too, but guess they gotta try and claim every win they can on saturday.

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

Malice never intended to team with CY, we wanted to fight CY. Your version of the fight is so skewed though, when Malice rushed CP, CY were no where to be found obviously waiting for either clan to be weakened before charging in. Mid fight CY came out of no where hitting CP and we stood back and let that happen before Epidemic ran in and tried to clear the entire fight afterwhich we left and then ended up running into CP on a different world.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

CY clearly knows Cp won the war and are scared to admit it. Just like the 30 min war a week ago and different versions of that war on vid were posted. Cy returned 1 iteming in that one , so us CP won.

This war Cp drove CY and M back and Cy just trying to make excuses by sitting at clan wars all day long.

If CY would have the balls to prove us wrong they would accept Cp's declaration to a fullout and show us what they got with no excuses.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

If there is this much squabble over petty run ins (and I just read the topic about CP losing to MG, Drunk clearly lies saying CP had 20 when if you stop the video you see 25 CP) then why would I want to have a week prep with you and then spend the next week debating over who won? You have got to be the most pathetic clan in Runescape and you take this whole thing way too seriously. Eventually I just gave up on this matter because I'm wasting hours of my time debating over nothing. Next week, we will see you in PVP. And then after we beat you and you spend hours trying to justify your loss to save the reputation you don't have, I'll just sit back and watch. You try so hard to cover up your losses, why don't you try working on how good your clan actually is instead of how people view your clan.

Good day to you sir.

ripwy.jpg

i was on Cy vent before their trip/as they were massing

i heard p0ke on about how they had a **** pull and didnt have sign ups etc bla bla, then he actually got onto how cy would team with some1 to take Cp, dont no exactly if it was malice what he said but it seems that way

i know who i believe

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

i was on Cy vent before their trip/as they were massing

i heard p0ke on about how they had a **** pull and didnt have sign ups etc bla bla, then he actually got onto how cy would team with some1 to take Cp, dont no exactly if it was malice what he said but it seems that way

i know who i believe

I know who give's a ****, um... no1?

Goodjob on your trip CY.

rl9rap.jpg

Ex KO Pures Member
Ex EOP Warlord
Ex Epidemic Honoured Member
Violent Resolution - 18 months