Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP vs. FOE P2P Matched [7/14/11]

Mayor

Main warfare if you wanna compare statistics, how many kids in tlp have 32+def with turm or without it. Do that one for me :P.

On topic- Was very close and a great fight, Cant wait to do more.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Main warfare if you wanna compare statistics, how many kids in tlp have 32+def with turm or without it. Do that one for me :P.

Gotta blame it on something I guess right?

I am the only one above 32 and I have turm+HC and I'm working on a new account as we speak.

There are 4 others that are 30-31 def with just handcannon. No one is above 32 without turm.

You allow turmoil and still complain about def...

2hf89vmye8.gif

Gotta blame it on something I guess right?

You allow turmoil and still complain about def...

Just drop the arguement, we won :) let them have there opinions on the outcome. eitherv way, it was a great fight.

CB7gJ.png

lol u sure about that main warfare?! theres a nice lil addy daddy with 30 def and no turm and im 110% sure u guys got some more hiding on that ml.

I guess this is what happens when you try to have a intelligent conversation with a retard.

I am the only one above 32 and I have turm+HC and I'm working on a new account as we speak.

There are 4 others that are 30-31 def with just handcannon. No one is above 32 without turm.

2hf89vmye8.gif

" :: Curses on "

This is where FOE went wrong but regardless, I think TLP would have taken the win, even if it was 1 def cap all off lol. Nice job TLP.

-we have 26 with turm

-they have 23 with turm

-we have 67 with 80+ dung

-they have 66 with 80+ dung

-we have 56 with ovls

-they have 59 with ovls

The fights are so close because we're so evenly matched in skills/talent.

Great fights FOE.

You forgot defence.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

lol u sure about that main warfare?! theres a nice lil addy daddy with 30 def and no turm and im 110% sure u guys got some more hiding on that ml.

I guess this is what happens when you try to have a intelligent conversation with a retard.

COOL STORY BRO

Ik u have failure pures on ml or 28+ def no turm :L

the only reason our 30 def people are so much higher than foe's is because our requirements for 30 def is MUCH higher than foe. We dont let 30 def people with 1 90 and a couple 80s join, which is why we often have the higher cmb avg

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

the only reason our 30 def people are so much higher than foe's is because our requirements for 30 def is MUCH higher than foe. We dont let 30 def people with 1 90 and a couple 80s join, which is why we often have the higher cmb avg

You have to be the best of the best mainest of the main to get in. Didn't you know this already FOE?!

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

" :: Curses on "

This is where FOE went wrong but regardless, I think TLP would have taken the win, even if it was 1 def cap all off lol. Nice job TLP.

-we have 26 with turm

-they have 23 with turm

-we have 67 with 80+ dung

-they have 66 with 80+ dung

-we have 56 with ovls

-they have 59 with ovls

The fights are so close because we're so evenly matched in skills/talent.

Great fights FOE.

You forgot defence.

our cmb average in p2p is 91 their cmb average in p2p is 91 :thumbsup:

xncgb5.jpg

Sam why do you suck MM and Foes **** 24/7 foooooooooooor real

You act as if CPR isn't guilty of not letting 30 def unquested in with horrible stats lmfao.

I don't even think we have anyone in such form unless they're terribly inactive.

What's your point with the defence levels? This was a 20 def on. Some of which, both clans have plenty of.

I counted 9+ of them with infinity boots on too so

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

1st

rip cunts

Always #1

Never loosing that title <3

You lost it at a certain point last year ._.

Grats on your victory TLP

shhh foe feed of cockiness :teehee:

gj TLP. kinda find it weird you guys pull more to preps than your weekend trips lol. i guess these preps are the big deal to you guys.

could say the same for pcl with you guys, posted a topic when we were your only fight. LOL

lol we split up and had a ton of fights retard

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

You have to be the best of the best mainest of the main to get in. Didn't you know this already FOE?!

Ive got a model girlfriend who bends over for me when i snap my fingers, I understand why you're mad.

Enemy | #NME | www.nme-rs.com | We go hard

Ive got a model girlfriend who bends over for me when i snap my fingers, I understand why you're mad.

I can vouch that this kid pulls mad bitches.

2s1ry3n.jpg

Can I get a H clap?

You and I?

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14