Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Unicorn Trolls vs. The Hatred

Super

efbanner3.png

Today we had a F2P prep with The Hatred. It was a fun prep, at least in my opinion, and we pulled through with a 2-1 victory. We peaked at 27 people.

efboarder.png

Round 1

The first round was one of the best fights we have had in a long time. The Hatred attacked and held us off in the trees, but we were able to pull out of the trees and bring the fought all the way down to a 3 v 3. It is from here that we were able to take the win. Great fight TH.

Exiled Force starting: 25

The Hatred starting: 25

Exiled Force ending: 3

The Hatred ending: 0

efboarder.png

Round 2

The second round TH defended in the southwest pocket. We charged into and impaled them with our Unicorn horns, then summoned forth mythical creatures to drag them away to their deaths. It is here that our African ritual began, and we finished off the remaining TH via voodoo dolls.

Exiled Force starting: 26

The Hatred: 26

Exiled Force ending: 10

The Hatred ending: 0

efboarder.png

Round 3

In the third round we mounted our dragons and flew into battle against TH, but they used evil magic against us. Our remainders gathered together in African battle formation, throwing spears at TH, but they eventually overpowered us. Goodjob TH.

Exiled Force starting: 26

The Hatred starting: 26

Exiled Force ending: 0

The Hatred ending: 14

efboarder.png

Thanks for the fun prep TH, hopefully we can have some more like this one in the future.

eftube.png

hostilitysigc.png

Akumbo has to be one of the worst warrers ever. The only reason i clicked on play was to see if the vider was one of the top 3 but it ended up being a vid of some retarded kid who didnt know how to click food.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Sucks cause you attacked us the first round when we were walking to you. Nevertheless, this prep showed us what we need to work on :)

Thank you for the fights

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME