Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Saturday

walli

PROPA TRIP MM GOT ROLLED PROPA HEKTIK INNIT LAD

lmfao i love you

grats on your trip Foe, well done. Wish we coulda got a fight near the end as our opts were even, maybe next weekend.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PROPA TRIP MM GOT ROLLED PROPA HEKTIK INNIT LAD

lmfao i love you

grats on your trip Foe, well done. Wish we coulda got a fight near the end as our opts were even, maybe next weekend.

I'm just a bossssss

Frodlinkin did work today. Pretty sure Walli warned Spesh to get Bob and the other mains outta the fight. Doesn't look like it worked and now P2P will be no fun for mm :(

So another F2P trip comes and ready for some action. A nice pull to start the trip, with all of us 100% ready for fights.

We head out into the wilderness looking for some feast on muffins or other clans.. Hoping mainly for some Mayhem Makers. ;)

With a nice 57 to start, and 65 to end the trip. Very nice.

Why does this not surprise me?

I was sick last night, so i left the trip after the first hour and 30 minutes of the fight. But judging by the video i'm uploading, it's easy to see that when you guys accept fights not directly on top of return spots, you get your **** pushed in.

Looked like a good trip, surely boosted the metabolism. GJ

oo20nv.png

So another F2P trip comes and ready for some action. A nice pull to start the trip, with all of us 100% ready for fights.

We head out into the wilderness looking for some feast on muffins or other clans.. Hoping mainly for some Mayhem Makers. ;)

I was sick last night, so i left the trip after the first hour and 30 minutes of the fight. But judging by the video i'm uploading, it's easy to see that when you guys accept fights not directly on top of return spots, you get your **** pushed in.

Yet Foe pushed you from GAP all the way to the CANOE return spot where your members piled up like it was their job. Looks like those idiots that were in 71 killing our returners didn't do work. Way to suck.

QUICK RUN TO THE CANOE!!!!

10pdfkn.jpg