Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP v TLP 2 hour fight

Solo

156e03s.png

Peaking at a mighty 63 EoP warriors today, we set about continuing our beatdown on Fatality. However after being rushed by Valhalla in level 8 wild 5 minutes into our trip, we decided they can play with their mains and we'll go have some fun (I believe Px came out and ended Vh soon after anyway). After a few mediocre hits and with TLP having a little more than us, we decided it was time to put up or shut up, and so it began.

theoptube.png

..::::..

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures v The Last Pures

Eruption of Pures Starting: Not allowed to post opts, but we had same.

The Last Pures Starting: See above.

TLP rushed us near the goblin musician south of the crater, and with TLP's opts and levels advantage they quickly took control of the fight. We were pushed back towards the pond north of 13 ports, at which point Vh rushed in targetting us. We started pulling back around the pond, trying to trick the Vh and TLP into attacking each other instead of us. We ended up dragging around in a circle around the pond 2 or 3 times, getting a few kills and losing very few, until Px arrived to ac the Vh off the fight.

We dragged the fight south to the 13 ports to get away from the Px and Vh clashing at pond, and TLP kept pushing into us, forcing us back to the next pond south. Here though our superior returners came into play, and we made our last stand at the pond, eventually pushing TLP back towards the portal. Fighting went on in the portal for most of the next hour, at some point Vh and Px disappeared, i'm not sure where too. The battle went back and forth for the first 45 minutes or so, one clan taking control of the portal before the other had an influx of returners to take it back.

At about the hour mark we'd taken full control of the portal and the quality of TLP's gear started to degrade. By the hour and a half mark TLP were forced to make constant regroups as we cleared them from the ports. Sometimes southwest in single, sometimes north at the piper, however each rerush we took down with ease, as we noticed TLP members returning with tuna or lobsters.

The last half hour of the fight was all EoP. We completely cleared them numerous times but didn't leave the battlefield to avoid any dispute over the winner. We pushed what we thought was their final regroup to bh steps, cleared them, and got a fall in and went to chaos altar. We heard TLP had rerushed our small group of returners at 13 ports and were claiming a win, so we got 1 last rush and pushed them down to level 1, where they called off returns and awarded us the victory. Doing a final CC count, we noticed we had more people in the CC now than what we had started with, proving the amazing dedication of our members. We ended with around 63 people.

tl;dr: EoP and TLP fought for 2 hours, last hour was just TLP running around tanking and dragging as we killed them, we won in the end.

During the fight there was some main team in blue capes called FS or something sniping at the fight. TLP members got a bit mad and started flaming us for "calling mains", however i assure you our high levels had the same problems with them.

EoP Ending: gf was fun

TLP Ending: gf was fun

f0vtzc.png

EoPictures

Qn02d.png

110716232006.png

rs231203.png

J1huD.png

110716235809.png

110717000730.png

110716160447.png

110716150242.png

110717000324.png

110716235937.png

ff4e16a328044feaae52e0d.png

110717001536.png

110716190700.png

110717000324.png

bJ1nf.png

q8pBr.png

f0vtzc.png

Thanks for the fight TLP, respect for not giving up easily although it probably didn't need to go for as long as it did.

Want a clan that never backs down?

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was heaps of fun, next time we should put a time cap on it lmao.

ps:

slowcoal **** off

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Nice work eop.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

ps:

slowcoal **** off

I would kill you then see your name like 50 seconds later l0l.

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP

ps:

slowcoal **** off

yea i returned like 40 times and targeted jonty

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Nice Work

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

ps:

slowcoal **** off

yea i returned like 40 times and targeted jonty

LOL

qOY7v.png

110716232006.png

Vh cleared Px n Px called #Serenityrs. Those mains were there the whole fight.

Px needs to f'off b4 pure clans start teaming on eop nd nothin lilguy px can do about it.

This topic needs deleting/removing.

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1521476-valh...ating-f2p-trip/

Cya Px.

Actually vh needs to f'off. They're the ones attempting to crash all our fights, Px are just hunting Vh and hitting them when they crash us

If it wasn't for the TLP fight we would have helped out Px in ending Vh's trip, but judging by the REAL rsc topic, they did that easily enough without our assistance.

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1521471-phal...feats-valhalla/

shirt_vgcats_broseidon_MED.jpg