Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Cant Touch This ~ Outrage & Friends

Morris

Pair of idiots talking down to a bigger clan.

You act as if their clan has no friends to come even out a 2v2.

I pity you. Only reason why your not talking is because they didnt waste time chasing your clan.

They might not be chasing my clan because I might not have crashed their fights then backed out of a fullout/flamed every loss in a prep that they've had.

Not sure though, I'm no rocket scientist.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If all your leaders of your new little P2P clan keep talking garbage then where do you expect it to get you? Even if you did have intentions on overtaking EOP then TLP FOE and MM are just going to whoop the cockiness out of you, but it's a shame that you guys couldn't just keep your mouths shut and move on like any normal new clan would do, and it's also a shame that FOE, TLP or MM won't even get the chance to humiliate you because we will be be doing all the work. We caused MM to team with HF, we caused FI to team with VH, and now we are causing Outrage to team with Havoc, so who are you to say we don't scare anyone? lol.

Pretty cool though, if it wasn't 2v1 then it would be far too easy.

Naw bro it's cool I already got them in my last post lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Gratz on your 40v25 win :s

smashed you until Havoc crashed/teamed with you

what else is new, **** clans team, teamed clans barely manage to pull off a win or sometimes even lose.

lmfao

If all your leaders of your new little P2P clan keep talking garbage then where do you expect it to get you? Even if you did have intentions on overtaking EOP then TLP FOE and MM are just going to whoop the cockiness out of you, but it's a shame that you guys couldn't just keep your mouths shut and move on like any normal new clan would do, and it's also a shame that FOE, TLP or MM won't even get the chance to humiliate you because we will be be doing all the work. We caused MM to team with HF, we caused FI to team with VH, and now we are causing Outrage to team with Havoc, so who are you to say we don't scare anyone? lol.

What the hell is wrong with you Loki? have you seen what your ******* posting?

2n8a1ba.jpg

We G'D up

Ok. Your nohere near MM or TLP's league or else you would be going after them instead of chasing Mpc's around the wild.

Then your saying if it a 1v1 fight it would be too easy for you? Isn't EOP the clan thats notorious for claiming fake wins and making false topics?....

And we never started this m8, you guys did. A ~5 year old clan threatening a ~4 month old clan. Im surprised at how low your clan has fallen.

Like i said before stop posting about what your going to do, and start doing it instead because all these empty threats don't scare anyone. ^_^

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

I see alot of pure warfare going on here

c wut i did there

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Oh **** I forgot lemme take this troll mask off

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Oh **** I forgot lemme take this troll mask off

:NULL:

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Im not trying to scare you, im just giving you advice. We don't care who we start a rivalry with, if clans that pull 15 on weekends decide to talk **** then we will ignore all other ocmpetition and make sure that clans trip is completely ruined. As for claiming fake wins and making fake topics, your just letting other peoples propaganda get to you, our members know what we did, we post the same topic we use for PW on our own site on EOP forums, it would be stupid to post a fake topic on our own forums when clearly everybody would know the difference. As for who started it, you guys did start it....you backed out of our full-out, so we decide to hit you to make up for it just for lols, then you guys talk smack to us (idk why) and begin teaming on us, and now your saying we started it? Look at the topic you guys just made, saying your gonna end us and stuff....im pretty sure it's clear whos trying to start the real beef here. We're not just gonna let you guys get away with all that and let you keep startin crap with us, that would be stupid, am I right? All im saying is if you guys were smart, you would let us worry about other clans, and you guys could go on about your business. I don't really care how old your clan is....and our clan sure as hell isn't going to be classified as "low" for hitting a clan thats been talking some major bullsht lol. You guys should focus on building up a core member-base before you go putting yourselves into situations like these.

I think it's cool and all that theres another clan with balls, and is aggressive in what they say, but eh....you guys still got a long way to go yet.

thekingu.png

Im not trying to scare you, im just giving you advice. We don't care who we start a rivalry with, if clans that pull 15 on weekends decide to talk **** then we will ignore all other ocmpetition and make sure that clans trip is completely ruined. As for claiming fake wins and making fake topics, your just letting other peoples propaganda get to you, our members know what we did, we post the same topic we use for PW on our own site on EOP forums, it would be stupid to post a fake topic on our own forums when clearly everybody would know the difference. As for who started it, you guys did start it....you backed out of our full-out, so we decide to hit you to make up for it just for lols, then you guys talk smack to us (idk why) and begin teaming on us, and now your saying we started it? Look at the topic you guys just made, saying your gonna end us and stuff....im pretty sure it's clear whos trying to start the real beef here. We're not just gonna let you guys get away with all that and let you keep startin crap with us, that would be stupid, am I right? All im saying is if you guys were smart, you would let us worry about other clans, and you guys could go on about your business. I don't really care how old your clan is....and our clan sure as hell isn't going to be classified as "low" for hitting a clan thats been talking some major bullsht lol. You guys should focus on building up a core member-base before you go putting yourselves into situations like these.

I think it's cool and all that theres another clan with balls, and is aggressive in what they say, but eh....you guys still got a long way to go yet.

You write to much. You guys started this all. I dont even know why i respected you guys before. Seems as time goes by your clan just sinks deeper and deeper. Idk if its new ranks or just a new attitude jargon you guys go by.

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

80v60 this sunday, no problem =]

/query [EoP]Solo_K1ng for a 2v1 fight, no mains involved.. fight will take place deep wilderness so your asses can't tele and your loot fills up my bank.

back to 1iteming.

purewarfare.png

tl;dr all of it

I think you can shorten it to a couple sentences m8. I only read the last part and yeah. We aren't going to back down, not now not ever.

yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

Pair of idiots talking down to a bigger clan.

You act as if their clan has no friends to come even out a 2v2.

I pity you. Only reason why your not talking is because they didnt waste time chasing your clan.

They might not be chasing my clan because I might not have crashed their fights then backed out of a fullout/flamed every loss in a prep that they've had.

Not sure though, I'm no rocket scientist.

You sir must be a rocket scientist to figure out all this non sense.

purewarfare.png

Ok your loss not mine, looking forward to next week and the week after and the following weeks to come. You guys will not always have each other to rely on for help....and if the teaming gets too excessive, i can't wait to set a timer and see how fast 120 FOEOP clear 70-80 Outrage + Havoc. :)

I smell mad loot, anyone else?

thekingu.png

I'm not gonna sit here and flame you about posting a 40vs25 win, nor will I make threats. I'm just going to state the facts;

I don't mind massing with you, in your own world and hitting you as soon as you step in level 1.

I don't mind ruining/crashing every fight, run in, prep, or mini war you have.

I don't mind leaking your leader boards like I did with clans who've talked **** in the past.

I don't mind sending a box of male sex toys and a tranny to each of your leaders' houses.

We can hit you in single, crash you, flame you, troll you just to see your reaction but we choose not to because you're not worth it. Don't make me change my mind because you're starting to **** me off and I will seriously hurt your clan if you continue.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

I'm not gonna sit here and flame you about posting a 40vs25 win, nor will I make threats. I'm just going to state the facts;

I don't mind massing with you, in your own world and hitting you as soon as you step in level 1.

I don't mind leaking your leader boards like I did with clans who've talked **** in the past.

I don't mind sending a box of male sex toys and a tranny to each of your leaders' houses.

We can hit you in single, crash you, flame you, troll you just to see your reaction but we choose not to because you're not worth it. Don't make me change my mind because you're starting to **** me off and I will seriously hurt your clan if you continue.

Dude you got owned.

purewarfare.png

When it gets to that point, you are taking this game way too seriously...you do realize your honor right lol?

yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

When it gets to that point, you are taking this game way too seriously.

Just sayin

I never asked for your opinion because frankly I don't give a **** what you think.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Just sayin

I never asked for your opinion because frankly I don't give a **** what you think.

hmm, I still think you got owned.

purewarfare.png

pretty sure dat was me,

Outrage ranks once you've given up on the smouldering remains of your clan pm me in IRC and i'll buy your forums account for a few mil, the longer you wait the more the value of them decreases, not very interesting leaking the leader forums of a dead clan.

shirt_vgcats_broseidon_MED.jpg

Just sayin

I dont remember asking what you think about me because i frankly dont give a crap. Isn't it a fact EOP is an honor clan or am i wrong?

And i think everyone will agree that when a person doesn't mind "leaking your leader boards like I did with clans who've talked **** in the past" and "sending a box of male sex toys and a tranny to each of your leaders' houses" they take this game too seriously.

yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

Oh so your the man in charge? Were not worth it? Youve dedicated a whole weekend trip to a clan thats not worth it and now you expect to just walk free? You bring mains and claim your honor. You guys are so pathetic. So much was expected from a clan open for so long. Id expect you to be up there with foe and mm but instead you chase med level clans to excite your members.

BestLeader.png