Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Cant Touch This ~ Outrage & Friends

Morris

Ok. Eop is complaining about Havoc (a pure clan) helping us while they justify being allied with Px(a main clan). Your logic kinda makes your own clan look bad.

That would have been a problem if it was Px as a clan, not as one or two members.

Just stop replying on this topic. Your digging yourself in a deeper hold and tbh you know what you said is wrong derp derp. Stop trying to back your ******* self up and leave.

Are you telling me you consider bringing one member from another clan the entire clan as a whole? If so, you can water that down as saying a Foe member vs Mm member as a clan fight. So the victor of that DM would have rights to post a victory topic on PW?

If you're not saying that, kindly explain why I am wrong.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@5tacks - If you call 1 main bringing a main clan then your out of your mind, I will end this alliance with PX and then see what your excuses are. And if you'd rather bring pures than mains then we can do the same thing, although it shouldn't have to come down to teaming, but in your case, it does.

@Yawnz - We're not going to hunt either, because unlike you guys, they aren't stupid enough to start ****...but hey, atleast they have a core memberbase and a smart leadership....all Outrage is a bunch of NH p2p pkers who teles from fights and requests help from other clans. Im not sure if it's the fact that you guys are no honour or not, but whatever it is...it sure is getting to your heads.

Son, ima tell you this one last and final time. I was in eop ts BEFORE the trip, and BEFORE we asked Havoc to help us "team", and i saw at least 3-4 px members in there. There was no doubt a ******* bout it that you were going to bring px mains if we didnt bring Havoc. During my time spent in eop, which was about a year, i think you came to 1 trip? You might be the founder and all, but you have no room to talk anymore as you dont even attend trips.

Great job Outrage !

Was EOP even trying ?!?!?

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

@All of Outrage, particularly Yawns and MOrris

First off, honor is a very vague statement to apply to a clan. Honor can be defined as not teleporting in single, or not overheading. The term honor can also apply to not crashing clans without justifiable reasoning.

I'm with Milky, I'll have no issues releasing your IRL info (name, facebooks, phone numbers, emails and addresses) as well constantly keeping your audio server quiet. There is no point at which a game becomes to serious.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The term HPC is a newgen term, and should be disregarded. EoP is just a clan, a clan that won't tolerate **** talking from anyone. EoP can easily compete with TLP/MM/Foe and they've proven that numerous times.

My advice to Havoc is back off, and stay out of our way. My advice to Outrage is that you have two options:

a) Close now

B) Beg us for mercy

If you continue to **** talk the way you have been you will be hunted down and demolished every time you step out of the wild whether it be F2P or P2P and believe this - you will not have any molecule of a chance. I can easily place numerous spies without your clans and even within your ranks and with them we will destroy your clan not only in the wilderness, but from within. You will begin to self destruct and eventually will crumble and fall like every other **** talking clan before you.

The only clan that was able to survive a rivalry with us was Mayhem Makers, and believe me this - you are no where near the level and skill of MM to survive. You will regret every word you've spoken, and every step you've taken against us.

I suggest you smarten up before I continuously drop your audio, and begin making "Leak Topics" with your members, leader board, and IRL information.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

First off, honor is a very vague statement to apply to a clan. Honor can be defined as not teleporting in single, or not overheading. The term honor can also apply to not crashing clans without justifiable reasoning.

I'm with Milky, I'll have no issues releasing your IRL info (name, facebooks, phone numbers, emails and addresses) as well constantly keeping your audio server quiet. There is no point at which a game becomes to serious.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The term HPC is a newgen term, and should be disregarded. EoP is just a clan, a clan that won't tolerate **** talking from anyone. EoP can easily compete with TLP/MM/Foe and they've proven that numerous times.

My advice to Havoc is back off, and stay out of our way. My advice to Outrage is that you have two options:

a) Close now

B) Beg us for mercy

If you continue to **** talk the way you have been you will be hunted down and demolished every time you step out of the wild whether it be F2P or P2P and believe this - you will not have any molecule of a chance. I can easily place numerous spies without your clans and even within your ranks and with them we will destroy your clan not only in the wilderness, but from within. You will begin to self destruct and eventually will crumble and fall like every other **** talking clan before you.

The only clan that was able to survive a rivalry with us was Mayhem Makers, and believe me this - you are no where near the level and skill of MM to survive. You will regret every word you've spoken, and every step you've taken against us.

I suggest you smarten up before I continuously drop your audio, and begin making "Leak Topics" with your members, leader board, and IRL information.

Irl threats towards a fun game?

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

a) Close now

B) Beg us for mercy

Irl threats towards a fun game?

Those weren't IRL threats, it was me threatening to release your IRL information and yea over a game. Welcome to the world of mains.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Seems like low lvl clans making eop run for their money. Keep up the work.

Seems like after MM killed eop for months straight and after TLP horribly gwas'd eop in their full out, eop has been sinking to lower lvls to give their members some action because lack of skills to compete. At this rate you're going to close eop soon. Good work! Mahatma approves!

Seems like after MM killed eop for months straight and after TLP horribly gwas'd eop in their full out, eop has been sinking to lower lvls to give their members some action. At this rate you're going to close eop. Good work! Mahatma approves!

Any clan that talks **** to us will get more action than they want. We will continuously barrage them with assault after assault. We will reduce them to ruins and ashes. If it comes down to it, I will bring my RoT knowledge of crashwars in p2p to EoP, and we will one item your trips non stop. I have a multitude of spies within Outrage, and if they do not shut their mouths, they will learn the fury that is EoP.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Seems like after MM killed eop for months straight and after TLP horribly gwas'd eop in their full out, eop has been sinking to lower lvls to give their members some action. At this rate you're going to close eop. Good work! Mahatma approves!

Any clan that talks **** to us will get more action than they want. We will continuously barrage them with assault after assault. We will reduce them to ruins and ashes. If it comes down to it, I will bring me RoT knowledge of crashwars in p2p to EoP, and we will one item your trips non stop. I have a multitude of spies without Outrage, and if they do not shut their mouths, they will learn the fury that is EoP.

Stop trying to scare people Dave lol as long as there are scheduled trips where all clans go out there will be no crash wars in the pure community.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Any clan that talks **** to us will get more action than they want. We will continuously barrage them with assault after assault. We will reduce them to ruins and ashes. If it comes down to it, I will bring me RoT knowledge of crashwars in p2p to EoP, and we will one item your trips non stop. I have a multitude of spies without Outrage, and if they do not shut their mouths, they will learn the fury that is EoP.

With such passion and determination i would expect you to lead EoP to number 1 clan on rs. You seem to be so attentive and on top of everything. I dont know whats taking eop so long to become number 1 with ranks like this?

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Sad that people have to be so serious about this game lol. Come on like, what do you get out of posting our IRL information? What do you get out of this? You going to come knock on my front door and tell me your an EOP member and got beef with me? Niggaa I'll smack the **** outa you.

Keep this game fun & shut the **** up with this nonsense. No type of respect.

P.S.

You like my dancing :3

ex-Senior Member of Outrage

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png