Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Closing of Crimson.

crim_proj-5294147.gif

Taken from CPR Forums.

Well, I don't really know where to start so I guess I'll start with saying that leading CPR has been the best time I've ever had playing Runescape. With the Summer upon us and older clans re-opening, I've noticed we are falling behind the curve with competing with pulls of other clans and matching our competitors' momentum. I personally, do not have the energy to rebuild CPR once again with a new rank structure, new ranks, and plotting our journey for the next 2-3 months. We have competed with every single thing we have put our minds to and I will remain proud forever for what was accomplished. Crimson Project is closing its doors for the second and final time today. I'm sorry to say it and I feel like I have let everyone here down. One person can only do so much and I've done the absolute best I could. When we re-opened, it was for one reason, to finish what I felt like I haven't completed. I wanted to make you guys realize that what we are isn't just a clan. We really are a family and I've viewed it this way since day one. My fellow friends that have founded CPR are making their attempts to get away from the game, and I personally am wanting to make my own attempt to lessen my time spent around the computer and being involved with clan politics. I will most likely be joining another clan for the Summer, but when the end of Summer comes I have a life with a beautiful ex-fiance that I plan on strengthening into a marriage. The core of CPR that has been here so very long, I applaud you. I am surprised you dealt with my ******** for this long. The laughs we have shared I will never forget. Troy: You are truly my best friend on this game, you have chilled with me for close to 2 years now and in that time, you've become the best overall pker I have ever personally been around. Whether it's a zerk, pure, or main, you seem to take care of your opponent with ease. Spencer: You Cali-boy ******, be greatful, no one else will ever be granted that nickname. Go ride a longboard you piece of **** <3. Kse: Canadian and proud. You are one of the smartest people I've had a chance of getting to know. You always have some kind of get rich quick scheme and I won't forget that. If you have that mentality in real life, you could be very successful. Surgery: What can I say, you love noodling and picking the fungus off your feet. You mountain people are one weird bunch, but I wouldn't have traded you for anyone else in the clan community. You helped make CPR what it was. Thanks bro. Alex: Despite being banned 24/8 you continually were in #rebuild-mode whether it be with your bank or with a Runescape account. You are a great friend of mine and I hope you keep playing Runescape. Somehow I always felt like you'll end up selling RSGP until the day you quit. Wrecka: You *****. You max out accounts so quickly. You and Spencer both are in that boat. You're a great pker, friend, and you've always been there for me when I've needed you. Ken and Kenken: Asian KO unit! You guys are what brought diversity to CPR. Both of your incredibly Asian accents always brought a smile to my face. Especially you Ken, listening to your mom in the background made me rofl plenty. Jak and James: Oh boy, the Aussies. You fuckers gave me so much grief back in the day. I will never forget you two, Spencer and I arguing in vent and us asking what Australia was known for. Vegemite ftw. Kaylee: Always showing your POT pride. Will never forget when I first heard of you through Zach. You were in POT then and I remember you were just as good of a tank then as you are now. Jordan: Calamity buddy. You used to rage SO MUCH back in the day, and I still see it come out of you every once in a while. You've been around forever and you are truly CPR to the very core. Thanks for being here. American Jack: This guy always pked with us wayyyyy back in the day, he was on a tank back then and he made a pure specifically to be in CPR. True dedication there. You're a great friend Jack. Everyone else: The people who i have not been able to get to know so well that I could mention you solo I am sorry. You guys are all my friends, and I don't want anyone to feel left out. You are all free to join another clan, however I will be making a FINAL ML for CPR. If you want your time here to be noted, and truly are CPR at heart, I will add you to this last at your request.

Before I post this, I'd just like to tell you all that you all made me proud. I looked forward to seeing what was in store for us every day when I got online. There was never a dull moment in this clan and I hope you all feel that this experience is the best you have had in any clan. For those of you just joining and starting to get involved in CPR, I am sorry. I am sorry that your time here came to an end so quickly. Not going to persuade anyone to join another clan as I have not made my mind whether I personally want to join another clan or not. You guys are all a good influence wherever you choose to go. Any clan that you feel you would like to join, make yourself know that you are an asset to them. They are lucky to have you with them. Don't settle for being unhappy anywhere you go.

In ending, I am forever Crimson. I will never forget any of you.

Love you guys,

Sam

We're officially closing as of today, Tuesday, July 19 2011. Its been a long time coming, and we just tried to hold on to what he had while we had it. All of the old guys are growing up, and we have more to do then sit around and scape. This is for the best.

Myself, I am retiring from pure clanning for the time being. I'm probably going main. Personally I have no desire to join any pure clan at the moment.

I'd like to give a few shout outs to some CPR members myself.

Sam: You're like my brother man, and you did a hell of a good job. My only regret is that I couldn't help you more.

Kse: You did a great job man. Thanks for helping out.

Jack: My brother, #team-suicide for life. I'm going to miss being in Crimson with you.

Wrecka: #1 forum troll, aside from me :P Rick James and Hally Berry 4 life.

Troy: The brid god. Whatever clan you go to will be blessed with your hybrid skills.

Nate: Wish you could be more active man, you were a great rank. Going to miss your ass.

Spencer: Your a tool, but we all love you. Going to miss having you around.

Surg: Ahhahh. What can I say? We had some good times.

To the rest of Crimson I left out, remember this. We had fun. We ****** **** up. Was a good run boys, best of luck to you wherever you go.

Crimson Project was always my home. No other clan will ever be able to come close to what Crimson was for us. CPR RIDE OR DIE.

Crimson For Life.

110719154732.png

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 CPR RIDE OR ****** DIE.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

rip.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Seems like you had a strong community, Shame you weren't around in the PCL days.

That kinda friendship and commitment would've taken you guys far.

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Did more than most clans that have opened in the past year or so, was a good run, RIP.

And please don't reopen again, i hate when clans do it over and over and it just ruins the reputation the original clan gained.

shirt_vgcats_broseidon_MED.jpg

R.I.P CPR.

We never ever had a problem with you guys, had lots of intense preps and mini's and always managed to stay on good terms. You guys were a cool little clan that kept to yourselves, and I like that. Best of luck to everybody in CPR, it's unfortunate that another pure clan is leaving us...but eh, **** happens and thats all you can do, take care boys. :thumbsup:

P.S: <3sSuicide

thekingu.png

R.I.P CPR.

We never ever had a problem with you guys, had lots of intense preps and mini's and always managed to stay on good terms. You guys were a cool little clan that kept to yourselves, and I like that. Best of luck to everybody in CPR, it's unfortunate that another pure clan is leaving us...but eh, **** happens and thats all you can do, take care boys. :thumbsup:

P.S: <3sSuicide

Thanks bro. <3

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI