Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hydro Pwnics - Searching

Hydro

So yeah... I have no clan experience. And I just really want a relaxed and laid back clan with a friendly community (albeit mature..)

Pics below.

Stats and Net Worth below.

NOTE: Currently alching to 94 mage.

migg8g.png

So.... Tell me what you think, please realize I don't want to be pk'ing EVERY single day on clan trips.. I (sort of) have a life. Hahaha. I really am looking for a clan as more for a community to have, not as a big team to call upon when I want to kill everyone. (though that's nice to be able to do.)

Thanks guys.

Get 82 mage, looks like u are with the bows.

and join We Are Royalty

#War-rs

Www.War-rs.net

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

You should check out Malice :)

We are well known for having a mature, yet fun community!

The main pk trips take place at saturday's and sunday's, just like the other clans, however during the week we usually have a couple of preps as well as some small, spontaneous pk trips going on, both f2p and p2p.

Stop my #malice and have a chat!

You can also come to rsmalice.com and make an intro, get to know us, while your on the look-out for the right clan for you, that is, if you're still considering another clan ;)

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

Join Zenith dude.

#Zenith you will enjoy it.

Check out our youtube channel to see our new vids: www.youtube.com/zenithchannel

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

To Hydro. If You're interested in a new F2p and P2p based clan that focuses on enjoying the game and having fun, you might want to consider joining Felicity. We have just opened, we're a new LPC that would love to have you. If you're not interested in joining after looking around our site, feel free to stay in our community, post on our forums, and chat in our IRC. You can find us at #felicity or http://s4.zetaboards.com/FelicityRs/index/

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Hey man

http://corruptpures.com #clan-cp

Really nice community, very active and does almost anything you can imagine. You said you have a life, but that's perfectly fine (xD).

If you have any questions about the clan, feel free to PM me (kyle-) on IRC.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Come check out CP Hydro. We get plenty of f2p and p2p minis throughout the day and at least two preps a week. Overall we are a very relaxed chill clan despite being a HPC as we fight everyone and just look to have fun. Really chill members and ranks always willing to help and hang out with in IRC, ingame or our always active Teamspeak. If your willing to put in effort and activity here you'll have a lot of fun here

#clan-cp

corruptpures.com

Experienced Member of Eruption of Pures

rwizt.png
esTQR.png

Come check out #Zenith we have 5 events a week, But don't worry if you aren't online you aren't going to be screamed at if you miss an event haha. We have a great community most of our members just chill in vent all day talking or go single pking or team pking. We do both servers F2p/P2p and pull well in both.

Irc: #Zenith

Forums: www.zenith-rs.com/forums

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Come check out #Zenith we have 5 events a week, But don't worry if you aren't online you aren't going to be screamed at if you miss an event haha. We have a great community most of our members just chill in vent all day talking or go single pking or team pking. We do both servers F2p/P2p and pull well in both.

Irc: #Zenith

Forums: www.zenith-rs.com/forums

What this man has said. Even come intro on our site, and see if you like our community.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png