Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a clan, I guess.

Volt

Volt knows he doesn't have a choice :Slim:

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#Zenith

-Ability to beat top performing clans on both servers

-Events almost everyday, both p2p and f2p

-Chanrank #1 = active and Site is always active

Volt,

#NME, Because...

Our leadership is overflowing with experience. We have some of the most dedicated leadership teams with a background that can not be beat. Leaders/Ranks/Members from some of the BEST pure clans that have ever been open are apart of this rising clan. Like I had mentioned in the sentence previous, we are rising. There is nothing stopping us from those above us other than our requirement limits. We have daily mini's to learn from the best, practice with the best, and win with the best. Saturday trips are always hilarious when you have Prateek with a mic. Enemy would love to have an experience member like you. Even if you choose not to join, I would encourage you to intro just to get the feel of the type of community we have.

:D

Actually, imo EOP have the most action of any clan lol, we literally fight anyone. We don't limit ourselves like some other clans, we're actually all about having fun and just bucking fitches ;)

If you still think otherwise, good luck <3

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

We have Asians, Aussies, Brits and spammers.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

If your looking for a good time and somewhere to relax and have a laugh as well as being part of a dominant clan. I suggest you come check out Malice. I don't think I'd play Runescape if it weren't for the friends I've made in Malice. Some of the funniest, nicest people I have ever had a chance to chat to. So come check out us and chill in our irc,

#malice

If not I also suggest #nme

joelson.png

Y5whU.png