Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Action Packed Saturday

-Toxine-

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj in the first fight, you actually might have won that one, but the second one we left because we weren't going to sit and wait for you to regroup in single while getting sniped by mains...

Otherwise great job

We were at corp the whole time, not sure what your leaders are telling you

Lol no you ran west and if we had followed you west then you would have ended up near single.

And i'll get off your topic now.

Wow sad to see we not the only clan facing this problem

the first fight we killed some clan we found at sperm, you rushed in with VH. then after that we told people to meet at fog, we fought you there then since we couldn't attack your higher levels we dragged it to CA, which we cleared you and logged to a world that you logged to went to fight you at 18 ports and cleared you there. for ending opts here is the pic;

110723154854.png

as for the second fight it was like most of our fights by mossies, countless mains from whatever clan (there were two eop mains, jonty and leech) there was also a main there to kill one of our members (grayson, but it was an inside job) then it went back and forth but i don't think we were near mossies for the second half of the fight it was by village/corp and the most it was going to be near mossies was those vent things. i dont know how things were exactly like at corp as i was being chased by seira around the lava maze, but from what i saw in pictures it was mostly us and those mains. nevertheless it was a good fight and i hope we can fight next weekend not by a return spot for once.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

zenith, mains, addy, a warlord that phishes

what a outstanding clan

U have no proof we had mains, your clan has 20+ ppl with 30 def but only 2 with turmoil? and logan doesn't phish ****

ty 4 the bump

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures