Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Overall f2p of 2010 from my forgetful mind:

1. MM/FOE - I really want to put someone else on top but if i get this wrong these two will *****

2. ^

3. EOP - Most dominant clan alive, spent most of their time crashing the lower clans in a goal to make FI close which ultimately failed. Weirdly boasted a record of having like 13 weeks of FI not getting a clean fight in f2p, nothing to be proud of but ok.

4. CP - I'm biased, most consistent, going for #4, sometimes below FI/TLP but the averages greatly boosted over the last 5 weeks.

5. FI/TLP - FI stayed the same and had issues with EOP, TLP chose to raise their game up in bits.

6. ^

7. DP - was up there for a bit till it closed, could of been ranked higher but closed.

8. Zenith - been making some big waves recently, can't remember how they did earlier in the year.

9. CH/Epidemic - I want to put E higher, but closing only 5 weeks in, CH had their moments and were open all year.

10. ^

11. IR - had their moment where they pulled really well, quickly died down, they were ok, but then closed.

Honourable Mentions - CT not open long enough, MG, ... other clans

Sorry if you disagree, this is from what i can remember, i did quit scape for 6 months from about 20th january to like 30th june or something.

I would have to say that list is very bias.

Overall F2P and P2P 2010

1.Foe - Foe had most of the year but Mm won the full out.

2.Mm - Beat Foe in full out but inconsistent on pk trips.

3.Eop - Everyone thought they would slump but they have proved themselves in both sever and are stable.

4.Tlp - Massive improvement in both sever went from almost no f2p to #4 or #5 in f2p.

5.Fi - I think they are finally recovering from their slump and are starting to be more stable.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2011 Preds

F2P:

MM

Foe

TLP

Fi

CP/EoP

EoP/CP

P2P:

Foe/TLP

MM/Fi

C

EoP

Preds:

1. MoF

all clans die as the wilderness update is a trick by jagex.

Also you splet laughter wrong in your sig i think

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

F2p Full outs

1. MM

2. FOE/CP

3. CP/FOE

4. EOP

Overall F2p in 2010

1. MM/FOE

2. FOE/MM

3. EOP

4. FI/CP

5. CP/FI

2011 f2p preds

1. MM

2. FOE/CP

3. CP/FOE

4. EOP

5. FI

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

1. MM/FOE - I really want to put someone else on top but if i get this wrong these two will *****

2. ^

3. EOP - Most dominant clan alive, spent most of their time crashing the lower clans in a goal to make FI close which ultimately failed. Weirdly boasted a record of having like 13 weeks of FI not getting a clean fight in f2p, nothing to be proud of but ok.

4. CP - I'm biased, most consistent, going for #4, sometimes below FI/TLP but the averages greatly boosted over the last 5 weeks.

5. FI/TLP - FI stayed the same and had issues with EOP, TLP chose to raise their game up in bits.

6. ^

7. DP - was up there for a bit till it closed, could of been ranked higher but closed.

8. Zenith - been making some big waves recently, can't remember how they did earlier in the year.

9. CH/Epidemic - I want to put E higher, but closing only 5 weeks in, CH had their moments and were open all year.

10. ^

11. IR - had their moment where they pulled really well, quickly died down, they were ok, but then closed.

Sorry if you disagree, this is from what i can remember, i did quit scape for 6 months from about 20th january to like 30th june or something.

Big bias on CP part :P, They were lower all of 2010 and just in the last month of two got a big boost..

F2P of 2010 (All of 2010)

1. FOE - Close but FOE has been more dominant than MM

2. MM - Always up here

3. EOP - Success even when crashing clans constantly and getting teamed up on by clans

4. FI - Competed with EOP for a while, had a moment in the top three

5. CP - Consisnt with TLP until past months

6. TLP - Here

For the first 6 months of the year we were #5 and #4.

At first under E MM FOE AND EOP

Then #4 Under MM FOE and EOP

Then we had a small rivalry with TLP for about 2 months, some weeks TLP was on top and some weeks we were. During the two months before We started pulling 100s we have been pulling 65's ML only to trips and were #4 and at the time. We defeated EOP Matched in pvp. Now We are #1 or #2 whichever perspective you may have.

Overall in the year

1. MM

2. FOE

3. EOP

4. CP

5. TLP - DP / only because DP closed half way in the year

7. FI

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

2. ^

6. ^

10. ^

Big bias on CP part :P, They were lower all of 2010 and just in the last month of two got a big boost..

2. MM - Always up here

3. EOP - Success even when crashing clans constantly and getting teamed up on by clans

6. TLP - Here

Then we had a small rivalry with TLP for about 2 months, some weeks TLP was on top and some weeks we were. During the two months before We started pulling 100s we have been pulling 65's ML only to trips and were #4 and at the time. We defeated EOP Matched in pvp. Now We are #1 or #2 whichever perspective you may have.

Overall in the year

1. MM

2. FOE

3. EOP

4. CP

7. FI

no you weren't. you were under both Fi and DP while they had their rivalry going on

mm/foe

eop

fi

cp

tlp/dp

2. ^

6. ^

10. ^

2. MM - Always up here

6. TLP - Here

Overall in the year

1. MM

2. FOE

3. EOP

4. CP

7. FI

no you weren't. you were under both Fi and DP while they had their rivalry going on

mm/foe

eop

fi

cp

tlp/dp

And FI was below DP and CP when we had our rivalry going on.

Saturdays

1. CP

2. else

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

overall f2p 2010

1. MM/FOE - Fullout wins vs Saturday consistency

2. ^

3. EoP - Been at #3 or above for 2/3 of the year, at one point had fi+dp+cp+tlp attempting to slump us.

4. CP - Better organization than Fi, and is holding their rise longer than Fi's, which lasted 2-3 weeks

5. Fi - Had a brief rise when a few clans closed into them around their anniversary, but has been disappointing organization and numberwise most of the year.

Overall p2p 2010

1. FOE - Dominant

2. TLP - Only clan to challenge FOE

3. MM - Pulled a lot more than the below for the majority of the year

4. EoP - Came from being a purely f2p clan to take this spot and hold it since ~july, #3 matched opts

5. Fi - Great competition with us for a lot of the second half of this year

Overall 2010

1. FOE

2. MM

3. EoP

4. TLP

5. Fi

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

F2p Saturdays (2010):

1.) MM - Only clan to beat E, won all their full-outs and been #1 most of 2010. Forced #2 and #3 to team to actually beat them

2.) FOE - Been #2 for last 2mth and #1 few weeks/months during 2010, but was out of the picture when E pulled 100+ and watched MM do work. Haven't stepped up like MM did against E when CP started to pull big... Therefore #2

3.) EoP - Earned this post during 2010

4.) CP - Been #4 and #5 most part of 2010, recently stepped into the 'top 3' now 'top 4'

5.) Fi - Above TLP since they had this spot longer

6.) TLP - Been doing work in F2p last 4mth

P2p Sundays (2010):

1.) FOE - Been #1 nearly every weekend in 2010

2.) MM - Had a good month beating FOE and competed with FOE for a good amount of 2010

3.) TLP - Been below MM/FOE most of the year, although they been pulling more than MM last 2mth

4.) Fi/EoP - Always giving each other some tight fights

5.) C - Been raping everyone below #4 and even beat above named clans

6.) IR

7.) Cant rank anyone else, recently more clans started to p2p, but havent earned this spot during 2010.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

2. MM - Always up here

MM made them team up with EOP

MM Dominated the whole year until september/october when FOEOP was created.

1. MM/FOE - Fullout wins vs Saturday consistency

Could also say 1. MM/FOE - Quality vs Quantity

OT:Foe's gonna kill us all!!!

You may be too new to know this, but you and FOE teamed for a good 2 months at the start of this year to take on E, then after they closed to fight EoP. You also teamed with HF for about 1/3 of your p2p trips this year, teamed with Fi for a few weeks a few months ago to fight FOE, and teamed with Cx to fight EoP at gap a few months ago.

I don't know why your so critical of this imaginary alliance your clan has created, when you've depended on teaming to keep your clan afloat quite frequently this year :happy:

p2p;

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. EoP/MM/Fi

2jhqs.png

You may be too new to know this, but you and FOE teamed for a good 2 months at the start of this year to take on E, then after they closed to fight EoP. You also teamed with HF for about 1/3 of your p2p trips this year, teamed with Fi for a few weeks a few months ago to fight FOE, and teamed with Cx to fight EoP at gap a few months ago.

I don't know why your so critical of this imaginary alliance your clan has created, when you've depended on teaming to keep your clan afloat quite frequently this year :happy:

p2p;

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. EoP/MM/Fi

I believe I didn't want YOU to answer it. And I know about MM history you dont have to give me lessons about it

OT: You need better spies

p2p;

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. EoP/MM/Fi

I believe I didn't want YOU to answer it. And I know about MM history you dont have to give me lessons about it

Who needs spies when we have mm member's pm'ing us locs :blush:

1. Ch

2jhqs.png

p2p;

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. EoP/MM/Fi

1. Ch

No Z #1

Back to lists I dont feel like losing my posting rights

2. ^

6. ^

10. ^

2. MM - Always up here

6. TLP - Here

Overall in the year

1. MM

2. FOE

3. EOP

4. CP

7. FI

mm/foe

eop

fi

cp

tlp/dp

Saturdays

1. CP

2. else

which was very short compared to Fi and DP rivalry

p2p;

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. EoP/MM/Fi

1. Ch

hes pretty bad according to yesterday l[]l :blush:

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

p2p;

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. EoP/MM/Fi

1. Ch

That's not what my EOP spy told me yesterday rofl, hit on login free loots. I give you clue, my spy is lvl 70 wearing addy.

MM

Foe

Tlp

rest

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

2. ^

6. ^

10. ^

2. MM - Always up here

6. TLP - Here

Overall in the year

1. MM

2. FOE

3. EOP

4. CP

7. FI

mm/foe

eop

fi

cp

tlp/dp

Saturdays

1. CP

2. else

which was very short compared to Fi and DP rivalry

I'm going to have to disagree with you.

DP and CP and their rivalry for a good 2 1/2+ months.

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

Overall 2010 year

1. Foe - Dominant year in P2P. Did good in F2p was #1 for a few months.

2. MM - Not that good in P2P. Good at F2P wars.

3. EOP - Good comeback year. Was nice to see another clan up top giving fights in F2P.

4. Tlp - Strong in P2P, came around in F2P.

p2p;

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. EoP/MM/Fi

new? kid u joined eop in 2009 like the rest of your members/leadership. the only person that's cool is probably russ and whoever else from 2007 is still with you guys