Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

F2p

1MM- Close with Foe

2.Foe- right behind MM

3.Fi- here for now.

4.E- stepping up huge

5.Dv- need to work a little harder Eop is comming on strong

6.EOp- got the levels to move up.

7.IR- In my eyes has levels over 8-11 and of late has numbers over them. Needs more organization.

8.Cp- close to 7 because of great organization.

9.Dp- Did you merge with Vo yet?

10.Tlp- could be way higher, dont take F2p serious

11.M- Impressive of late.

12.Cy- improving each weekend

p2p-

1.Foe- dominance

2.MM- Numbers

3.Tlp- Ownage lacks the Opts tho

4.FI- Levels here

5.IR/Dv- Tied in every p2p thing we have done in past month or so.

7.Carnage- 1 step behind Dv and IR.

8.E- has been stepping up in p2p beating Dp 2 weeks in a row now?

9.Dp- here by default

10. Eop- Durring your p2p trips you guys dont fight pures so....

Overall

1.Foe- better in p2p than mm is in f2p.

2.MM- Right behind Foe

3.FI- solid in both servers

4.Tlp- need to step f2p before Dv takes #4 overall

5.Dv- can do f2p and p2p well.

6.E- Great in F2p and working on p2p.

7.IR- Good at p2p needs improvment in f2p.

8.Eop- good at f2p, needs to fight clans in p2p.

9.Dp- does both decently...

10. C- Good in p2p, Try f2p for once

11. Cp- Good in f2p need to p2p though.

12. M-^^^

13. Cy- ^^^

UJUI2.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick reminder.

Seeing a lot of people going like:

1. ___

2. ___

3. ___

4. ___

5. X/Y

6. Z/W

Right so that doesn't make sense, clans X/Y are looking for 5 and 6, and Z/W will be going for 7/8.

Just makin sure cuz people are posting like that a lot and it looks kinda stupid lul.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

F2P

1.MM

-small gap-

2.FOE

3.FI

4.E

5.TLP

"Emphasis on the "small" because MM and FOE have been trading Fridays/Saturdays for the past few months, with MM coming out on top a few more times then us"

P2P

1.FOE

-large gap-

2.MM/FI

3.FI/MM

4.TLP

5.E/DV/IR

"Would love to see a rematch between those two"

Overall

1.FOE

2.MM

3.FI

4.E

5.TLP

"I believe the gap in P2P between MM and FOE is much larger then the one in F2P. But then again thats my personal opinion some may disagree"

Wasn't sure what to put for #5 in any of the categories, honestly haven't seen enough from any of the clans outside the Top 3 recently.

1264202474eef.PNG

You do realize that as numbers increase, the less options matter right? Example, in a 1v2, the 1 has no chance, yet in a 49v50 that's easily made up for. Please tell me you were kidding when you decided to post. All you've done is made yourself look like a moron like many others on this topic.

Lol'd.

Actually when you have at least 10+ more opts over them you have quite a huge advantage over them.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

You do realize that as numbers increase, the less options matter right? Example, in a 1v2, the 1 has no chance, yet in a 49v50 that's easily made up for. Please tell me you were kidding when you decided to post. All you've done is made yourself look like a moron like many others on this topic.

You act like it's their fault you lost lol.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

F2P Friday

1/2.) FOE / MM - Apparently it was 1 win to FOE, other two got crashed. In the one I witnessed for a few minutes, MM were clearly dominating before the crash.

3.) E - Beat DP+Cy outnumbered by 10, asked FI for a run in but they would rather tell us how low leveled we were and how much we are massers, and how 40/200 was a bad pull for massers on a friday. BECAUSE 55/160 is MUCH BETTER RIGHT. Tried to mass to fight us but failed and couldn't pull enough, then "went to fight mains" or something.

4.) DP - Give E a good fight at start

5.) Cy - Would have beaten below

6.) M - Unofficial trip i think

F2P Overall as it currently stands this very moment

1.) MM - Undoubted atm

2.) FOE - Contending with MM in somewhat of a "Top 2"

3.) Fi - Cancels F2P Trips often, organisation is lacking, good levels though. Benefit of the doubt

4.) E - At an organisational peak, numbers consistent, beating below consistently. Tommorow will be interesting in regards to EOP having a big trip, Dvs anniversary, and the inevitability of fighting Fi.

5.) EOP - Doing alright at the moment, will be interesting to see what happens tommorow.

6.) Dv - Anniversary soon, holding this spot though.

7.) CP - Doing good at the moment.

8.) TLP - Inconsistent but have the potential. Obviously dont care about f2p otherwise they'd be #4 contenders.

9.) DP - Pretty good opts never seem to do much though

10.) Cy - Beat other clans

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Friday

1) FOE - Heard they beat MM?

2) MM - Big number advantage over the clans below

3) Epidemic - Peaked at ~40 and had a good trip. Thanks DP+CY for the fights.

4) Fatality - Solely based from numbers, I think you only fought a lost to MM today? I might be wrong.

5) DP/CY - They had good numbers together but idk which of the two was better today alone.

Overall F2P PKing (past few weeks)

1) MM - I think they have the advantage. However they're trading wins with FOE often. Seems like a fun rivalry.

2) FOE - Strong clan.

// GAP

3) Fatality/Epidemic - If things keep going that way, I'm positive E will be #3 soon. But Fi could just as easily rebound.

5) Devastatin - They've had some low pulls lately but still extremely consistent, also has good organization, could possibly get a win even opts against the above.

6) EOP - Giving you this even tho you show 0 consistency (in my opinion at least). Has a good trip once in a while but the rest of the time...

Tomorrow should be interesting, EOP saying they have a big trip, DV's aniversary (good job on that a bit ahead of time btw :P) and Fatality. Good luck to all clans, have fun and don't stay in CWars. <_<

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

F2P Friday

1.) MM - Beat FOE

2.) FOE - Lost to MM

3.) E - Beat DP+Cy outnumbered by 10, asked FI for a run in but they would rather tell us how low leveled we were and how much we are massers, and how 40/200 was a bad pull for massers on a friday. BECAUSE 55/160 is MUCH BETTER RIGHT. Tried to mass to fight us but failed and couldn't pull enough, then "went to fight mains" or something.

4.) DP - Give E a good fight at start

5.) Cy - Would have beaten below

6.) M - Unofficial trip i think

F2P Overall as it currently stands this very moment

1.) MM - Undoubted atm

2.) FOE - Contending with MM in somewhat of a "Top 2"

3.) Fi - Cancels F2P Trips often, organisation is lacking, good levels though. Benefit of the doubt

4.) E - At an organisational peak, numbers consistent, beating below consistently. Tommorow will be interesting in regards to EOP having a big trip, Dvs anniversary, and the inevitability of fighting Fi.

5.) EOP - Doing alright at the moment, will be interesting to see what happens tommorow.

6.) Dv - Anniversary soon, holding this spot though.

7.) CP - Doing good at the moment.

8.) TLP - Inconsistent but have the potential. Obviously dont care about f2p otherwise they'd be #4 contenders.

9.) DP - Pretty good opts never seem to do much though

10.) Cy - Beat other clans

fryseewhatyoudidthere.jpg

rl9rap.jpg

Ex KO Pures Member
Ex EOP Warlord
Ex Epidemic Honoured Member
Violent Resolution - 18 months

Today:

1)Foe- Beat mm....?

2)MM- Numbers are too much for others to compete with you.

3)E- Beat Cy+Dp outnumbered by 10 and losing only 5, asked Fi for a run-in but they declined that. Beat DP solely aswell.

4)Fi- Pretty sure would have beaten Cy+Dp or DP or CY solely, we would have had a good fight aswell.

5)DP

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

1.Foe-Beat mm today

2.Mm

3.Fi

Shame about those Mains maybe we can just kill them till they stop crashing us?

Respect for those fights hope we can have some more clean fights Saturday.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Oh my god...