Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott stop messing around.

IR was warned and they know that if they step in PvP they will get crashed. I personally could care less if it's a mini or a full out. They will have to deal with the consequences of their actions.

Shame Malice was caught into it as I <3 them.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Nah, we crashed IR'S 30 minute prep. Malice were caught in the crossfire unfortunately. Don't want to get crashed? Don't fight IR/EOP/whoever else is in this cool little alliance thats sprung up, because if you do its likely your going to get crashed lol.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Scott stop messing around.

IR was warned and they know that if they step in PvP they will get crashed. I personally could care less if it's a mini or a full out. They will have to deal with the consequences of their actions.

Shame Malice was caught into it as I <3 them.

didnt u rush malice?'

LOL still u guys are so sad. I remember when i massed up to ruin a full out

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

didnt u rush malice?'

Rushed IR, half of them logged, other half was killed, we pulled back south without killing Malice. Malice decided to kill a few of our members after that so we figured they maybe wanted a fight, ran into them. They lived very happy and had a lot of kids.

Hope you enjoyed the story.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

didnt u rush malice?'

We rushed IR and killed zero Malice until Malice came down to fight us of there own accord after killing a couple of E. How is that sad? Because IR's fight got ruined? haha. Read previous my previous post for reasoning, read bobs 2nd previous post for clarifacation on the reasoning, and read bobs last post for a cool story

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

dude im so looking forward to this weeknd. Apparently we are not allowed in pvp? I want to see Sunday sounds like i might get some pixles.

#1 crashers

1.E- new record, a 30 min prep.

2.mains- used to be above E, but are slumping.

Id laugh if they beat you again and start banning you in P2P

dude im so looking forward to this weeknd.

Same :D

Apparently we are not allowed in pvp?

Who's said that?

I want to see Sunday sounds like i might get some pixles.

Hopefully, its more than likely EOP will get all the kills though. I hope the clan we team with don't steal all of Epidemics kills!

#1 crashers

1.E- new record, a 30 min prep.

2.mains- used to be above E, but are slumping.

#1 so easily?

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Get off this topic, don't bother arguing with them.

No offense bro, but that seriously is a few months too late for you guys to finally say that

@ Ir you guys got yourself into this whole mess, as for me, i'd have stayed quiet and not worry about a clan that might actually crash your **** everyday from now on and worry about making yourself better

As for E, cool stuff, I'd probably do the same if I was as bothered as you guys feel out to be, but nah, I wouldn't waste my time with a clan like that who would say **** and talk **** about you when you know what the truth is, I'd ignore it and look ahead at the more important things of a clan, since we were in that same exact situation with you know who, and look at what happened to them and look at what happened to us