Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Desperate for attention?

F2P PVP

1. MM - By far

2. FOE - Consistency puts you over E for now.

3. E - A level ahead of the clans below you at least. Close to FOE if they can make their high pulls consistent.

4. DP - Improving vastly. Easily claimed this spot

5. CP - Good at f2p.

6. M - Not consistent pulls, but a decent clan nonetheless.

7. FI - Pulling out of your slump.

8. IR - You PK with other clans, and still had many losses. Therefore you deserve this spot in actual top clan list rankings.

9. TLP - Lack of Effort puts you here. Low pulls, nothing much.

10. DV - Bit of a slump compared to what you used to be.

11. C - Based on your ML n stuff.

12. MG - Why not

13. VO - I guess. Running out of clans tbh.

14. EOP - Living off IR atm, don't think you pull that much of IR's pull.

15. Ascendency - More of a community pure clan than an actual pure warring clan. Not much activity/independence so down here you go.

16. Exile - New clan, decent levels decent pulls for your ML I think.

17. VD - Ran out of clans, now to the lower tier of clans currently. Lack of opts, much better organization than below.

18. CS - Numbers, below mediocre organization in PVP.

19. UB - Inactivity so it seems, better organization than CS, but still around mediocre at best.

20. FE - All I know is you pked with CS so far. Nothing in pvp. New though.

21. AG - Mostly IR, use IR accs in trips and wars, probably will lose interest, seems like you have after a week or two.

22. OB - Idk anymore

23. I - Idk you seem to be living off CS atm.

24. AO - Only seen you mini.

NICE FULL LIST. Probably left out someone. Didn't include country clans if there's any.

You have no room to talk, VD is pretty much an unheard of clan. **** off.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

You have no room to talk, VD is pretty much an unheard of clan. **** off.

Why are you still so stupid? You always make yourself look like a joke. The first VD was 10x better than IR at that time(If IR was alive at that time, which I think is around the same time), even then you were a moron. When will you ever grow up? !yt zo rage quit before you respond please.

Ahh, the classic Zo Rage vid, a potential "Solution" to any argument with Zo himself. Sorry to say, but after the first hour that the vid was released, it became "Out of Style" some could say. Only idiots who thought it was a possible troll/flame to IR used it for that purpose, making it twice as hilarious when people were like: "Amg just reeped sum IR memz, showed them the Zo Rage vid lalzorz", people only use this when their arguments are invalid and know there is no way they can win :P

1324349220-wtZL.png 1324349220-wbXV.png 1324349220-hZh7.png

1324349220-uLBh.png 1324349220-5ZQB.png 1324348612-BOs3.png

1324345218-PhRy.png 1324342569-IaAr.png

As many of the "Clan leaders" might know, I retired my pw account due to the retards on pw. I still often Check many threads such as this but, I refrain from posting. I have not made a post since October 9th.

When I see a kid from VD making a list and then fighting with people It makes me unretire for this one last post. Kid you are from VD? I highly doubt that VD goes out pking on saturdays in order to observe how the Med and High level clans turn out. Instead you Rely on ******** topics like this once to get peoples opinions. You Randomer from Vd are the reason I have and will be Retired from PW.

Clans who have the most fun/ are not complete faggots.

1.IR

2.Eop

3.A

4.Tlp

5.Fi

6.MM

7.Foe

8.Cp

9.M

HUGE GAP

10.Dv

11.C

HUGE GAP

12.Dp

13.E

Also, I hate you ownage pks you are a complete Moron, I hate you zulu beast you are a Dp no namer who knows 0 about pure clans. I hate plodeh you are a ****** no lifer.

UJUI2.png

Lmfao. IR never fails to make me laugh.

1) That VD person makes a personally reasonable list, he even ranked IR higher than I would've and you still flame his clan. Nice.

2) I'm sorry Casey, the level of hypocrisy and stupidity displayed in that video makes it that it never gets old. Truth is you don't find it funny cause it's your own leader.

3) Titan you're an absolute retard lmfao. Everyone knows you're the kid posting as "Intense Redemption". Seriously, IR are topping the hypocrite charts lately what's going on? Don't make me get these convos with you and Omni saying it was the same IP. Just walk away and be quiet.

EDIT: HOLY **** HE QUOTED HIMSELF WHILE I WAS TYPING THIS... WHAT KIND OF RETARD ARE YOU?

(...one minute later...)

<[iR]Titans> yo bawb

<[E]Bawb> **** off

<[iR]Titans> I would like to tell you, I do not post as Intense Redemption

<[iR]Titans> I know who it is however i shall not tell you

<[E]Bawb> are you ******* retarded?

<[E]Bawb> seriously?

<[iR]Titans> if i wanted to post as somone

<[iR]Titans> i would get clan leaders

<[iR]Titans> You shut me down as Angelofdeath (idiot was posing as an E member and posting on PW.)

<[iR]Titans> and i said **** it

<[E]Bawb> holy mother of jesus

<[E]Bawb> are you retarded?

<[iR]Titans> Semi

<[iR]Titans> oh wait, i know where your comming from

<[iR]Titans> yeh i made the account Intense Redemption (rly?)

<[iR]Titans> but i gave it to a semi retardted kid in my clan (O RLY?)

<[E]Bawb> LMFAO!

So you made the account and gave it to "a retarded kid" in your clan who couldn't make a PW account? I was gonna be sarcastic and say "Makes sense to me" but the only thing that makes sense to me right now is the fact you're an IR rank.

I try to refrain myself from replying to idiots here but this just reached a new level...

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Desperate for attention?

F2P PVP

1. MM - By far

2. FOE - Consistency puts you over E for now.

3. E - A level ahead of the clans below you at least. Close to FOE if they can make their high pulls consistent.

4. DP - Improving vastly. Easily claimed this spot

5. CP - Good at f2p.

6. M - Not consistent pulls, but a decent clan nonetheless.

7. FI - Pulling out of your slump.

8. IR - You PK with other clans, and still had many losses. Therefore you deserve this spot in actual top clan list rankings.

9. TLP - Lack of Effort puts you here. Low pulls, nothing much.

10. DV - Bit of a slump compared to what you used to be.

11. C - Based on your ML n stuff.

12. MG - Why not

13. VO - I guess. Running out of clans tbh.

14. EOP - Living off IR atm, don't think you pull that much of IR's pull.

15. Ascendency - More of a community pure clan than an actual pure warring clan. Not much activity/independence so down here you go.

16. Exile - New clan, decent levels decent pulls for your ML I think.

17. VD - Ran out of clans, now to the lower tier of clans currently. Lack of opts, much better organization than below.

18. CS - Numbers, below mediocre organization in PVP.

19. UB - Inactivity so it seems, better organization than CS, but still around mediocre at best.

20. FE - All I know is you pked with CS so far. Nothing in pvp. New though.

21. AG - Mostly IR, use IR accs in trips and wars, probably will lose interest, seems like you have after a week or two.

22. OB - Idk anymore

23. I - Idk you seem to be living off CS atm.

24. AO - Only seen you mini.

NICE FULL LIST. Probably left out someone. Didn't include country clans if there's any.

One of the most accurate lists today.

Lmfao if you wanna make a fake of me at least make it realistic.

Anyone with half a brain cell will realize this is fake.

Either way I'm done with you. Have a good day.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

overall

1 MM best

2 FOE 2nd best

3 IR we are the 3rd best we beat e and dp and c and dv consistantly

4 tlp good p2p

5 e need 2 work on the attandance

6 dp need 2 work on the organization

7 m ur cool

y ir only #3 ? they #1 overall 4 sure becaus they do both p2p and f2p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

y ir only #3 ? they #1 overall 4 sure becaus they do both p2p and f2p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u make a valid argument.... but i think mm might do f2p a bit better then us right now, foe not so much, i guess i'll put us 2nd if a mod could chaneg that 4 me ty

lifes a ***** n then ya die

Is it me or does every clan but EOP and IR hate IR, I mean last week it was like meh, but this week IR is just going all out on the flaming...

Also, I think the pure community is infact together on this, everyone hates IR, I think we have some common Ground that we can all get together on, It's just beautiful. Kooom byy yahhh, kooom by yahh.

I mean look at us we have dropped our problems with eachother completly and focused on IR. Thank you IR.

Tbh IR, the amount of respect you lost the last 2 weeks has Imo screwwed you for good. I cant amagine anyone wanting to Join IR after what they have done by flaming ect. This is not flaming, Im just saying what I honestly think.

090722005504.png

Is it me or does every clan but EOP and IR hate IR, I mean last week it was like meh, but this week IR is just going all out on the flaming...

Also, I think the pure community is infact together on this, everyone hates IR, I think we have some common Ground that we can all get together on, It's just beautiful. Kooom byy yahhh, kooom by yahh.

I mean look at us we have dropped our problems with eachother completly and focused on IR. Thank you IR.

Tbh IR, the amount of respect you lost the last 2 weeks has Imo screwwed you for good. I cant amagine anyone wanting to Join IR after what they have done by flaming ect. This is not flaming, Im just saying what I honestly think.

hi5

preds satordey

1.mm

2.foe

3.e

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

k

Arp-1.png

Lmfao. IR never fails to make me laugh.

1) That VD person makes a personally reasonable list, he even ranked IR higher than I would've and you still flame his clan. Nice.

2) I'm sorry Casey, the level of hypocrisy and stupidity displayed in that video makes it that it never gets old. Truth is you don't find it funny cause it's your own leader.

3) Titan you're an absolute retard lmfao. Everyone knows you're the kid posting as "Intense Redemption". Seriously, IR are topping the hypocrite charts lately what's going on? Don't make me get these convos with you and Omni saying it was the same IP. Just walk away and be quiet.

EDIT: HOLY **** HE QUOTED HIMSELF WHILE I WAS TYPING THIS... WHAT KIND OF RETARD ARE YOU?

(...one minute later...)

<[iR]Titans> yo bawb

<[E]Bawb> **** off

<[iR]Titans> I would like to tell you, I do not post as Intense Redemption

<[iR]Titans> I know who it is however i shall not tell you

<[E]Bawb> are you ******* retarded?

<[E]Bawb> seriously?

<[iR]Titans> if i wanted to post as somone

<[iR]Titans> i would get clan leaders

<[iR]Titans> You shut me down as Angelofdeath (idiot was posing as an E member and posting on PW.)

<[iR]Titans> and i said **** it

<[E]Bawb> holy mother of jesus

<[E]Bawb> are you retarded?

<[iR]Titans> Semi

<[iR]Titans> oh wait, i know where your comming from

<[iR]Titans> yeh i made the account Intense Redemption (rly?)

<[iR]Titans> but i gave it to a semi retardted kid in my clan (O RLY?)

<[E]Bawb> LMFAO!

So you made the account and gave it to "a retarded kid" in your clan who couldn't make a PW account? I was gonna be sarcastic and say "Makes sense to me" but the only thing that makes sense to me right now is the fact you're an IR rank.

I try to refrain myself from replying to idiots here but this just reached a new level...

You sir, just got trolled.

kanyecopy.jpg

As many of the "Clan leaders" might know, I retired my pw account due to the retards on pw. I still often Check many threads such as this but, I refrain from posting. I have not made a post since October 9th.

When I see a kid from VD making a list and then fighting with people It makes me unretire for this one last post. Kid you are from VD? I highly doubt that VD goes out pking on saturdays in order to observe how the Med and High level clans turn out. Instead you Rely on ******** topics like this once to get peoples opinions. You Randomer from Vd are the reason I have and will be Retired from PW.

Clans who have the most fun/ are not complete faggots.

1.IR

2.Eop

3.A

4.Tlp

5.Fi

6.MM

7.Foe

8.Cp

9.M

HUGE GAP

10.Dv

11.C

HUGE GAP

12.Dp

13.E

Also, I hate you ownage pks you are a complete Moron, I hate you zulu beast you are a Dp no namer who knows 0 about pure clans. I hate plodeh you are a ****** no lifer.

!yt zo rage quit - Did someone edit that? Nah, zo is just an idiot. I go off many things besides PC topics. Thank god you retired from PW, you seem like a moron. You seem mad IR doesn't get their way on PW despite Zo posting dumb propaganda. Wonder why, bro.

Ahh, the classic Zo Rage vid, a potential "Solution" to any argument with Zo himself. Sorry to say, but after the first hour that the vid was released, it became "Out of Style" some could say. Only idiots who thought it was a possible troll/flame to IR used it for that purpose, making it twice as hilarious when people were like: "Amg just reeped sum IR memz, showed them the Zo Rage vid lalzorz", people only use this when their arguments are invalid and know there is no way they can win :P

Do you read what Zo actually posts or just suck up to usually fact-less, flame-filled crap posts? Curious. The zo rage quit is just another thing to laugh at.

I really tried to sympthisize with Ir because the **** theyre doing now was sort've like how Cp was in the past, but damn, not even Cp went overboard with what they say here, and really, that was just a 2-3 month phase, where Ir probably to me, have done it for god knows how long

I honestly have never ever seen anything more delusionary and completely rediculous, I mean, like you just wish they actually read what they're saying, it makes ZERO SENSE, it's complete PROPAGANDA that sadly is taken seriously

And as much as they claim they dont care, they still come on here, respond to what most people say here

I don't know man, to me, thats making the pure community ****, it's just going to get worse and worse, because I'm noticing other guys starting to feed off that type of crap and the pure warfare mods arent doing **** (even if this was PC no1 would think any1 was biased because that's how badly these guys deserve to be banned)

Eventually it's not just gonna be the Ir members doing it, it's just going to be other guys from other clans getting into the whole blow up of not even serious e-drama

Cmon man, if you're going to have e-drama, make it more entertaining than it is, geeze, u guys can't even get that right, I just remember how it was done back then and so do the other clans we had beef with do and we just laugh about it now

But that's just me, my 2 cents, usually i'd make a topic but this is 2009 where u just lose all hope that people have a common sense and actually try to make this game fun rather than a negative thing day by day

overall

1 MM best

2 FOE 2nd best

3 IR we are the 3rd best we beat e and dp and c and dv consistantly

4 tlp good p2p

5 e need 2 work on the attandance

6 dp need 2 work on the organization

7 m ur cool

very nice list bro note* e pulled 85 to the sat trip w/o teaming and u pulled 40 with ? notice the trend

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

epidemic higher then u imo in f2p u cant compete in p2p we can + u team

An Epidemic member flaming a fellow Epidemic member unknowingly on a public website. Intelligence taken to an all new low LMFAO!!! (As well as insane amount of humor)

kanyecopy.jpg