Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Obviously I was over exaggerating by saying half, but you do have a lot of ex-Epidemic members in FOE and your organisation is way overrated. Your whole plans revolve around staying in trees where your stats affect the fight. That's not organisation, thats a tactic that's extremely easy to implement but hard to overcome for all clans other than MM/EOP. In fact, I'd say that both MM and EOP have better organisation that you guys.

Omg thanks for revealing our "whole plans" to the entire clan world :mad:

O ya nice one Zulu. Icwhatudidthere.

O ya, while you're criticizing our "tactic", I'd like to add, signups and mass recruiting are tactics that are extremely easy to implement too. Takes some fun out of it though =(

O ya, our organization sucks. Just our trees tactic that has kept us in the top 3 or 4 for F2P for the past 4 years.

christmassig.png
Beastdefire
Maxed GS Pure
99 Strength
99 Range
99 Magic
99 Hitpoints

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg thanks for revealing our "whole plans" to the entire clan world :mad:

O ya nice one Zulu. Icwhatudidthere.

O ya, while you're criticizing our "tactic", I'd like to add, signups and mass recruiting are tactics that are extremely easy to implement too. Takes some fun out of it though =(

O ya, our organization sucks. Just our trees tactic that has kept us in the top 3 or 4 for F2P for the past 4 years.

You were in the top 3/4 in f2p for the past 4 years because there has been no competition for the last 4 years. Now that there is you're slowly slipping down the rankings and there is nothing your "supreme organisation" can do about that. As for "signups" and "mass recruiting":

The sign ups thing made me giggle because it's what every idiot clan member uses as an excuse to trick themselves in to believing that we can't function without sign ups. We've used sign ups every week for the past year, yet I saw no complaining about it from other clans when we weren't competing with the "big 2".

Now that we are and are more often than not completely smashing you, all you get from MM and FOE is the sign ups excuse. Get over it. If you despise it so much then combat it by using sign ups of your own. Sign ups don't give a clan any advantage whatsoever, they just give leaders a rough estimate of who will be turning up so we can plan our trip beforehand.

As for the mass recruiting thing. That's the most ironic thing coming from a member of a clan who utilized youtube to appeal to the masses and get more applicants than anyone in early 2009. That is massing. We hardly advertise other than trip vids and trip topics (which every clan does) and applicants come to us from that. You don't see us adding "FOE PK VID 3 OMG OWNAGE #1 PURE CLAN PLOX JOIN FOE-RS.COM" every two minutes to try and get us out of an inevitable slump, do you? You might want to re evaluate who you are calling massers.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

You were in the top 3/4 in f2p for the past 4 years because there has been no competition for the last 4 years. Now that there is you're slowly slipping down the rankings and there is nothing your "supreme organisation" can do about that. As for "signups" and "mass recruiting":

The sign ups thing made me giggle because it's what every idiot clan member uses as an excuse to trick themselves in to believing that we can't function without sign ups. We've used sign ups every week for the past year, yet I saw no complaining about it from other clans when we weren't competing with the "big 2".

Now that we are and are more often than not completely smashing you, all you get from MM and FOE is the sign ups excuse. Get over it. If you despise it so much then combat it by using sign ups of your own. Sign ups don't give a clan any advantage whatsoever, they just give leaders a rough estimate of who will be turning up so we can plan our trip beforehand.

As for the mass recruiting thing. That's the most ironic thing coming from a member of a clan who utilized youtube to appeal to the masses and get more applicants than anyone in early 2009. That is massing. We hardly advertise other than trip vids and trip topics (which every clan does) and applicants come to us from that. You don't see us adding "FOE PK VID 3 OMG OWNAGE #1 PURE CLAN PLOX JOIN FOE-RS.COM" every two minutes to try and get us out of an inevitable slump, do you? You might want to re evaluate who you are calling massers.

I like how you just disclaimed all of pure clan history for 4 years in one sentence. LOL. No competetition? Where have you been?

I talked about signups because I was implying that you beat us out-opted but not even opted. Yes you pull more opts. Good job, I'll give you that one.

For mass recruiting, if you look at our respective "Accepted and Declined" forums, ours have 252 accepted 249 declined or roughly 50% accepted. Yours have 174 accepted and 93 declined or roughly 65% accepted. Wut?

christmassig.png
Beastdefire
Maxed GS Pure
99 Strength
99 Range
99 Magic
99 Hitpoints

Lol

I like how fi/foe say i'm on e's **** yet their on eachothers :P

Lol

I like your post count, is it all from these sorta posts :P

I just thought i'd say, it's called being civil towards eachother, not "on their ****" you philistine.

OT - P2P Preds

1. FOE - Just beat MM in a really close and exciting match.

2. MM - Will be close and just lose out the #1 p2p spot, but making you #1 this weekend overall.

3. TLP - Beat E, again like the above in a close fight.

4. E - Just lose out to E, although the huge strides of progress make you a contender for the #3 spot next week.

5. C/Dp/Fi - Depending on pull, could go either way, but it's always close between these 3 in p2p.

8. Dv - Securely have this position but not enough opts to tackle the clans above.

Edit -

cba

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

Um, quality has already been proven by our matched opts. FOE's lower acceptance rate only further proves that. You're calling me ignorant when you ignore history and hard numbers. No use arguing with a hypocrite. Cya later.

Half the game is about pulling the numbers and keeping those numbers together.

Some clans will put the "quality" bar in terms of stats and banks while some others will look for nice people with a good attitude who are decent at warring. I'm exagerating a bit but that's more or less how it is. If it makes you feel better to say your clan has more quality because your average member has played more than the other clan to train whatever stat or make whatever amount of money that's fine with me.

F2P

1) Epidemic

2) Mayhem Makers

3) Eruption of Pures

4) Final Ownage Elite

5) ?

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Um, quality has already been proven by our matched opts. FOE's lower acceptance rate only further proves that. You're calling me ignorant when you ignore history and hard numbers. No use arguing with a hypocrite. Cya later.

Seriously foe need to stfu they lost many matched opts fights.

No one is mentioning p2p. Don't put words in my mouth. I've learned that your clan, aswell with Epidemic is all about numbers. You guys aren't #3 F2P, so I'm not sure why you placed us #4.

Like FOE says to Epidemic, F2P is only half the battle. Your clan is atrocious at P2P and won't be on the same level as FOE. Reached Zero never stated that you will never be better than FOE in F2P. Overall, FOE is the better clan.

Yeah. Stop putting words in his mouth.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

about the quality **** between scott and anyone who reads this

epidemic accepted pbs scout

/topic

looking forward to some good fun tonight foe

don't dissapoint me walli

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

/topic

looking forward to some good fun tonight foe

don't dissapoint me walli

Pbs Scout is a better warrer than you and most of the new generation of MM members, so your argument is extremely invalid.

Proud Mayhem Maker

Pbs Scout is a better warrer than you and most of the new generation of MM members, so your argument is extremely invalid.

I'm sure if MM accepted 30 def they'd be the best warrers in the world! 30 def makes him a really good warrer! I'm sure if I had 30 def I'd also be the best warrer lulz. The new generation of E must be 30 def.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

/topic

Damn right. Id take one like him over 10 like you anyday.

I'm sure if MM accepted 30 def they'd be the best warrers in the world! 30 def makes him a really good warrer! I'm sure if I had 30 def I'd also be the best warrer lulz. The new generation of E must be 30 def.

u 2

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

I'd prefer him with 1 defence than you with 30 defence, lets put it that way.

Proud Mayhem Maker

To those MM members, that was a ******* failed troll/flame lol, Pbs Scout was in EOP before he got 30 defence, and I will still tell you with his 20 defence, that he was probably a better warrer than most of you guys. Going from 20-30 defence doesn't make someone better at warring, it's the skills and experience that they have, that makes them good.

thekingu.png

To those MM members, that was a ******* failed troll/flame lol, Pbs Scout was in EOP before he got 30 defence, and I will still tell you with his 20 defence, that he was probably a better warrer than most of you guys. Going from 20-30 defence doesn't make someone better at warring, it's the skills and experience that they have, that makes them good.

yes

Yes I can disclaim all of pure clan history simply because this game is **** and I don't give a **** about it. The only reason I stay on it is for my clan and I hate when it gets disrespected by clueless idiots who bandwagon on to the top clans for an easy ride and then hate on us when we emerge as a new powerhouse. (Before you say I did, I'm not calling you a bandwagoner).

Pulling the options is half of the battle. If we pull more because of signups then why would we sacrifice that because 12 year old prepubescent boys are angry about it over the internet? Like I said earlier, sign ups don't contribute towards the pull of a clan; as MM demonstrated yesterday.

Your last comment interested me though. It shows just how ignorant you are if you think you can tell if a clan mass recruits by looking at their applications forum (or more specifically accepted/declined). For all you know, that could show that we get more quality applications than you which means your whole argument about quality/organisation is completely irrelevant.

By all means, keep digging.

Sign ups do contribute towards the pull of a clan, depending on the clan. In your clans case, perhaps not. Not sure, but as for other clans like Fi, Foe, and Mm, we have always used sign ups for trips that have significant importance. Which is why Fi would pull 75ish to trips then have 90-100 pulls early this summer.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

No one is mentioning p2p. Don't put words in my mouth. I've learned that your clan, aswell with Epidemic is all about numbers. You guys aren't #3 F2P, so I'm not sure why you placed us #4.

@Goop, everyone knows you're on Epidemic's ****. Stop hiding behind them and be a leader, not a follower.

Today preds:

FOE

MM

TLP

E

The reason why we placed FOE #4 is because we have beaten you consistently for 6 weeks, do we need to prove more?

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png