Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today:

1) Foe

2) Fi/MM

3) ^

4) TLP (I hear you raped today)

5) DP

Foe vs Fi was a long fight, was pretty balanced but towards the end Fi got pushed from 18 Ports to CLW and basically had no one left there so Foe got a fall in in CLW due to the 20+ mains attacking our high levels.

MM hit Foe basically straight after our run in with Fi so a lot of our members were unorganised, although it was a nice fight until HF crashed.

Trip still going on atm I hope we get a decent run in vs. MM to see if MM are 1) today, but I've listed from what I've seen.

MM - Beat FI & FOE in (ty for the help vs crashers tho fi)

FI - Smashed FOE and fought us tough but our opts were a bit better

FOE - LULS

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Today:

1) Foe

2) Fi/MM

3) ^

4) TLP (I hear you raped today)

5) DP

Foe vs Fi was a long fight, was pretty balanced but towards the end Fi got pushed from 18 Ports to CLW and basically had no one left there so Foe got a fall in in CLW due to the 20+ mains attacking our high levels.

MM hit Foe basically straight after our run in with Fi so a lot of our members were unorganised, although it was a nice fight until HF crashed.

Trip still going on atm I hope we get a decent run in vs. MM to see if MM are 1) today, but I've listed from what I've seen.

100606153908.png

that is while Foe are in Clan Wars, I wouldn't say thats "no one left"

Today so far:

1. Foe/Fi/MM - edge to MM

15zs5ro.jpg

P2P Today -

1.Foe - Beat Fi and Mm called Hf to crash.

2.Fi - Far as I see you put up a good fight. But teamed with Mm after the fight.

3.Mm - Had to team with Fi and called Hf.

4.Tlp - heard you had a good trip.

5.Dp

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

P2P Today -

2.Fi - Far as I see you put up a good fight. But teamed with Mm after the fight.

5.Dp

Ye, that Walli says, o sorry didnt know u were fighting then hops and wait for us to fight then crash is a bit retarted, but its better to team with MM when being crashed then team with DP to try and clear another clan.

Today

#1 MM/Fi/Foe, slight edge to MM other then that totally tied today, Fi and Foe had a gud fight till the end we got most of foe clumped at hills and suddenly they left, would love to see who would of won but ok

#2 ^

#3 ^

#4 Tlp, Think u might be able to compete with top 3 again next week

#5 Dp, dunno what happend

alek.png

---Proud Ex Carnage High Council---

--Former Events Team of TLP--

bit confusing on how to rank today, top 3 today was extremely close

1. foe - didnt really beat anyone today but i think u have a slight lead here, fight vs fi u retreated to clw when there was still plenty of fi left at sperm hill, i understand though

2. mm - beat us at chaos altar when our opts were down, was like 68v56 or so

3. fi - had like a 30 min fight with foe, opts died down due to our poor unit lol, decided to fight mm outopted by 10 or so to end it and lost

unsure about rest

P2P Today -

5.Dp

Yeah not really because of the picture shown above, it was more of a draw. We teamed because you crashed... do you not learn?

9kqihk.png

P2P Today -

5.Dp

You crashed us twice, and therefore we teamed against you. You would have done the same if we crashed you.

Today:

1. MM - nice job guys, I wish we had fought at full opts.

2. Fi - without sign ups we pulled 86 and had a really close fight with foe, but I would say MM had the edge against us when we fought.

3. Foe - because of crashing and you didn't win that first fight, but neither did we.

15zs5ro.jpg

We are not going to hang around sperm hill with all those mains and don't forget the fight started at 18 ports which led us to pushing you to cw, then pushed you more in cw till a group ran out onto sperm and claimed a win? you do the same thing each week it's pretty obvious. We'll have a vid up soon showing us push you to cw, then you guys regrouping running to sperm with 20 odd mains.

P2P TODAY

1) FOE - Beat Fi in 25 min run in, good fight to them.

2) FI - Couldn't really get a good fight with MM since the first fight probably emptied most your banks.

3) MM - Tried to fight foe at bh untill they called HF. Hopping away from us untill you pretended to have a fight with FI just so you can have an excuse to team with them.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

1) Foe - Great run-in with Fatality I personally died 8 times. Pushed you guys from South-east of BH to Sperm hill. We had 71 falled inside clan wars when 30+ mains where welfare ranging both sides. But you had 60 at Fog? 5-15 on sperm hill. =S We had to upper hand though,

Run fight into MM after we logged from the Fatality fight. 10-15 down. Held our ground untill Hf crashed! Just when we were getting the returners from the Fatality fight lol.

Laughed at the point MM attacked Fi just went they found out we were north of them at hills. "Hit each other quickly, so we can team."

2) Fi - Heard MM beat Fi. But if Fi fought MM with their 85 pull at the start MM wouldn't have lasted.

3) MM - Liked the way you guys stayed out of our first fight with Fi. But I guess that was when we were at our strongest. Putting you here because you teamed all day long but you would have beat the below.

4) TLP - Good to see you back guys.

I'll be back on these forums in a week cya. Don't bother quoting :)

~Lileh

We are not going to hang around sperm hill with all those mains and don't forget the fight started at 18 ports which led us to pushing you to cw, then pushed you more in cw till a group ran out onto sperm and claimed a win? you do the same thing each week it's pretty obvious. We'll have a vid up soon showing us push you to cw, then you guys regrouping running to sperm with 20 odd mains.

P2P TODAY

1) FOE - Beat Fi in 25 min run in, good fight to them.

2) FI

3) MM - Tried to fight foe at bh untill they called HF.

you had 71 on that world? we had 71 as well..?

9kqihk.png

1) Foe - Great run-in with Fatality I personally died 8 times. Pushed you guys from South-east of BH to Sperm hill. We had 71 falled inside clan wars when 30+ mains where welfare ranging both sides. But you had 60 at Fog? 5-15 on sperm hill. =S We had to upper hand though,

Run fight into MM after we logged from the Fatality fight. 10-15 down. Held our ground untill Hf crashed! Just when we were getting the returners from the Fatality fight lol.

Laughed at the point MM attacked Fi just went they found out we were north of them at hills. "Hit each other quickly, so we can team."

2) Fi - Heard MM beat Fi. But if Fi fought MM with their 85 pull at the start MM wouldn't have lasted.

3) MM - Liked the way you guys stayed out of our first fight with Fi. But I guess that was when we were at our strongest. Putting you here because you teamed all day long but you would have beat the below.

4) TLP - Good to see you back guys.

I'll be back on these forums in a week cya. Don't bother quoting :)

~Lileh

you had 71 on that world? we had 71 as well..?

We had 71 in gear you probably had 20 in gear the rest in rags and a few brews, we destroyed you the whole 20 minutes untill all the mains came n ranging from your side of sperm hill but some how, "Mybe luck" they where not touching you guys lol, unless Fatality has 20+ turmoil ?

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

TODAY:

MM

FI

-gap-

FOE - heard you ran to save some pixels, and accusing that MM called HF is pretty low, anyways you got buttsmashed afterwards like 3 more times so yeh. VID WILL REVEAL ALL? SO YEH..

desperation is so evident, i called it that FOE will come up with excuses.

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

today;

1. FOE/Fi/MM - I doubt we're ever going to get a 100% accurate list of these 3 for today.

2. ^

3. ^

4. TLP - Heard you beat DP?

5. DP - ?????????????

6. EOP - Stepping up, beat all the other clans that went out excluding the top 5 p2p.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

We had 71 in gear you probably had 20 in gear the rest in rags and a few brews, we destroyed you the whole 20 minutes untill all the mains came n ranging from your side of sperm hill but some how, "Mybe luck" they where not touching you guys lol, unless Fatality has 20+ turmoil ?

bro u weren't destroying us first of all, and i'm pretty sure we had some good returners. We were there with the mains just like you lol.... and i got killed by some myself. If you had 71 in gear, come rush us at sperm hill and clear us out... We were there waiting for you. I'm not gunna claim a win because u pushed us pretty far but as i said we had some on the battlefield and u had urs in clan wars.

No clear winner this weekend tbh, just rank us all in the same spot

9kqihk.png

No really clear top 3 would have been better if foe would just let mm and fi fight, to bad they don't learn their lesson and keep crashing it lmao thanks for 76ks

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures