Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Lol..so when did MM ever beat FOE in a p2p war? Answer this question w/o trolling, and I'll stop ranking FOE #1 P2P. FOE beat MM & FI outnumbered before, and yes it was in clan wars. It still doesn't change the fact you guys had a 10+ man advantage. MM or FI can't do the same, especially against FOE. I may sound arrogant, but it's the truth.

Overall P2P

1. FOE

2. MM/FI

3. DP

im not sure if uve noticed, but clans do not have to defeat one another in full outs anymore in order to obtain their rank. beating clans out-opted a few times does not mean ur #1

overall

mm

foe/fi

dp

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not sure if uve noticed, but clans do not have to defeat one another in full outs anymore in order to obtain their rank. beating clans out-opted a few times does not mean ur #1

overall

mm

foe/fi

dp

Yeah what wc said, I admit that FOE is an excellent clan in P2P, but beating a clan in a full out once/twice outopted in a full out war does not make them # 1 all the time. Beating them on consistently on trips does.

Overall

1. MM

2. FI/FOE

3. TLP

4. DP and so on

9kqihk.png

doesn't change the fact you guys had a 10+ man advantage. MM or FI can't do the same, especially against FOE. I may sound arrogant, but it's the truth.

Overall P2P

1. FOE

2. MM/FI

3. DP

troo dat

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Guest Xihtug7
Lol..so when did MM ever beat FOE in a p2p war? Answer this question w/o trolling, and I'll stop ranking FOE #1 P2P. FOE beat MM & FI outnumbered before, and yes it was in clan wars. It still doesn't change the fact you guys had a 10+ man advantage. MM or FI can't do the same, especially against FOE. I may sound arrogant, but it's the truth.

Overall P2P

1. FOE

2. MM/FI

3. DP

gratz on #1 clanwars

enjoy is as you're fall back when your weekend trips are ****

gratz on #1 clanwars

Lol MM weekend trips was terrible before Mahatma returned. Now you guys are still struggling, resulting to having sign-ups with a 140+ ML. & yeah, we'll keep #1 clan wars title 'cause I doubt MM will have another chance to war in the wilderness with FOE. We don't want to take the chance of HF 'crashing' and having MM members going on their mains to attack FOE members. No Way, José!

Overall P2P:

1. FOE

2. MM/FI

3. DP/TLP

f2p matched

1. MM

2. EOP/FOE

3. ^

4. DP/Fi

5. ^

6. CP

DP has beaten Eop in matched preps multiple times. I think we had a spree of 6-1 in preps against you guys?

1. IR

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

gratz on #1 clanwars

What are you even talking about, you invite forum guests and pull 80-90 no one fights you so you crash or suck fi off for locations, how are your trips fun :S? I've been MM I know how you guys bring tag alongs rofl, deny it through your teeth I don't mind... it's not fun rofl.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

DP has beaten Eop in matched preps multiple times. I think we had a spree of 6-1 in preps against you guys?

1. IR

no pic no proof

F2P Summer Preds

1. Fi

2. MM

3. EOP/FOE

4. DP

5. TLP

6. CP

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

This Weekend:

#MM/FI - Should see some epic fights here.

#Foe - Double Attendance, first one didn't work.

#TLP/DP - I have a feeling Tlp will be victorious.

34he2rn.gif

Let's see how long you stay up there this year rofl, double attendance or not.. doesn't stop the fact of 2 clans dying into you.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Let's see how long you stay up there this year rofl, double attendance or not.. doesn't stop the fact of 2 clans dying into you.

This is a Clan List topic, please follow the rules of Pure Warfare.

Best Youtubers:

#Final Ownage Elite

#All those Noobs

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

it'll be the equivalent of foe pk vid 4 :P

actually, no. there's been around 8 carnage apps and like 3 so far from cd lol.

f2p

mm

fi

dp

foe

eop

what 2 clans died into fatality? if your talking about carnage only like 7 kids even applied from carnage, thats not deing into a clan a few of carnage's lil group of friends joined fi to stay together is all, i fail to see how 7/82 people joining a clan is dieng into them please explain to me

bang

i knew i smelled another biased foe member :sorcerer:

F2P

1. MM

2. Fi

3. Dp

4. Foe

5. Eop

maskshit.png

1. IR

From memory you have beaten us twice in your history in matched opts. Once when we had no leaders online, and it was lead by a newly promoted high council. The second time was just after 30-40 epidemic joined you, and your side composed of 2/3 epidemic members, half of which aren't even in DP anymore.

We won our last matched opts fight against you, and considering our recent victories over foe and fi who have both beaten you, i ranked us higher than you.

f2p preds;

1. MM/Fi ~ It's about time you guys fought :L

2. ^

3. FOE ~ Might have a chance with the above if you can get a good pull, doubt you will lose to below

4. DP ~ You've slipped a bit recently so i presume you will have some sort of preperation for this

5. EOP ~ Not enough opts to take on the above yet, but more then enough to beat the below

6. CP ~ Pull should be a bit better than your 40 last week, but i don't know why you think you are going to beat us

7. TLP ~ could beat CP

8. Ch ~ is gud?

9. IR/Dv/Ex ~ cha

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

From memory you have beaten us twice in your history in matched opts. Once when we had no leaders online, and it was lead by a newly promoted high council. The second time was just after 30-40 epidemic joined you, and your side composed of 2/3 epidemic members, half of which aren't even in DP anymore.

We won our last matched opts fight against you, and considering our recent victories over foe and fi who have both beaten you, i ranked us higher than you.

f2p preds;

1. MM/Fi ~ It's about time you guys fought :L

2. ^

3. FOE ~ Might have a chance with the above if you can get a good pull, doubt you will lose to below

4. DP ~ You've slipped a bit recently so i presume you will have some sort of preperation for this

5. EOP ~ Not enough opts to take on the above yet, but more then enough to beat the below

6. CP ~ Pull should be a bit better than your 40 last week, but i don't know why you think you are going to beat us

7. TLP ~ could beat CP

8. Ch ~ is gud?

9. IR/Dv/Ex ~ cha

lmfao

1. EOP

2. No one

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

P2P Predictions for this weekend.

1.MM

2.Foe