Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

might be blind but when did you beat mm in f2p matched?

F2p

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Eop

4. Fi

5. Dp/Cp

Im talking about clan wars, MM will never do F2P matched in clan wars for god knows what reason. They only do PVP, and at this time, yes they probably can beat us in PVP, I highly doubt they can in clan wars though.

Best community

1. EOP

2. All the others

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well your warlord told us you had 70, then when we said we had 50ish he shat brix and said you had like 45. Not sure why your bothering with the lying, no-one expects you to beat anyone in f2p anyway, 7 week winless streak :(

f2p preds;

1. FOE

2. MM

3. EoP

4. TLP/DP

5. CP/Fi

lol and your leader actually called me out for flaming and that I wasn't trying to make this stop. Too funny. We didn't have 70 idiot, we knew you had 52 and what don't you get? We were 1 hour into our trip in P2P and switched to f2p, we're bound to lose options. We lost around 15 as wc said and ended up rushing you with 55-60ish.

F2P Preds

1. FOE

2. MM

3. EOP

4. FI

5. TLP/DP

6. CP

9kqihk.png

^ nice post count G0ds Of F2P, another new and easy member to troll. You must have been sent here by FI ranks to flame us, therefore I think #1 on your list would be FI.

Preds for this weekend:

01.) FOE/MM - MM might have something big planned.

02.) MM/FOE

03.) EOP

04.) TLP

05.) DP

06.) CP

07.) IR

08.) CH

09.) Clans who won't get fights.

thekingu.png

^ nice post count G0ds Of F2P, another new and easy member to troll. You must have been sent here by FI ranks to flame us, therefore I think #1 on your list would be FI.

Preds for this weekend:

01.) FOE/MM - MM might have something big planned.

02.) MM/FOE

03.) EOP

04.) TLP

05.) DP

06.) CP

07.) IR

08.) CH

09.) Clans who won't get fights.

lolwut making threats to us and you call me out for trying to make this incident stop. I'll say it and never talk to you again, but you're just plain out pathetic.

Overall

1. FOE

2. MM

3. FI/TLP

4. DP

5. CP

6. Clans that crash 24/7

9kqihk.png

See I said FI was the easiest clan to troll, you gotta stop taking the internet so seriously kid, life evolves around much more than runescape, PW forums, and the internet. I just get amused how ****** off you guys get over it. We AC'ed lots of fights last weekend, and came across many fights which we did not crash, incase you don't realize it, the only clan we ever really crash is FI because of all the smack you guys talk week in and week out. Nobody to blame but yourselves.

01.) FI talks smack

02.) EOP kills and/or makes FI run and hide.

03.) EOP inserts troll here.

04.) FI gets mad and flames.

05.) EOP ruins FI's trip.

It is a constant cycle, the easiest way to stop this cycle is to start at #1, which in this case, stop talking smack.

thekingu.png

See I said FI was the easiest clan to troll, you gotta stop taking the internet so seriously kid, life evolves around much more than runescape, PW forums, and the internet. I just get amused how ****** off you guys get over it. We AC'ed lots of fights last weekend, and came across many fights which we did not crash, incase you don't realize it, the only clan we ever really crash is FI because of all the smack you guys talk week in and week out. Nobody to blame but yourselves.

01.) FI talks smack

02.) EOP kills and/or makes FI run and hide.

03.) EOP inserts troll here.

04.) FI gets mad and flames.

05.) EOP ruins FI's trip.

It is a constant cycle, the easiest way to stop this cycle is to start at #1, which in this case, stop talking smack.

Notice the main difference between FI and EOP, it's not FI ranks talking **** on PW. Grow up russell.

**** talking ranks top 3

1. EOP

-gap-

2. FOE (walli lol)

3. DP

128250368099.gif

Again, the crashing will continue if you run your mouth. Just accept the fullout and it will be all over with. And sorry, even if we didn't have those extra 5 people over you, do YOU really think you can clear us in F2P? Our organization far surpasses yours. Sorry to break it to you, it ain't 2007 anymore. Failed attempts to clear you? Cool story.

F2P matched opts

1. EOP - Unless proven otherwise

2. Foe - Pretty close.

3. CP - Because you're F2P based

4. TLP - Can probably beat CP if they tried

5. FI - Decent

6. DP - Decent

look at jonty's post, look at my reply, then tell me how that's running my mouth compared to his.. you should control your own ranks/members before telling me that ;). no one cares, keep crashing. you've been doing it for 2 months straight and you suck so much **** at it that you still haven't "ruined" any of fi's trips so far. you don't have organization, you flood with your cheap tactic eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all fight long. i don't ever recall saying its 2007, i just found the propaganda humorous.

f2p

foe

mm

eop

fi

tlp/cp

dp

@old pk3r, he has been in fi since 07

It's gonna be so funny when we smack the **** out of you EOP, incase you don't realise this - your clan is nothing - you've achieved **** compared to other clans - your arrogant and unclassy as **** - you cheated your way to success - you have countless mains attending all your trips (need pictures?) - you leave pure warfare and say that the community is bad, but look now your back and look how much worse it's gotten. You get it yet? Your ****, you haven't achieved ****, and you never will. Mark the words.

Overall:

1. Foe - Doing great lately.

2. Mm - Slacking but will pick it up when they feel the need to.

3. Fi - Good in both servers and getting better.

4. Tlp - Starting to make a F2P appearence and could go up to #3 with some more work towards that server.

5. Dp - Hopefully anniversary momentum will rub off and take you places.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

It's gonna be so funny when we smack the **** out of you EOP, incase you don't realise this - your clan is nothing - you've achieved **** compared to other clans - your arrogant and unclassy as **** - you cheated your way to success - you have countless mains attending all your trips (need pictures?) - you leave pure warfare and say that the community is bad, but look now your back and look how much worse it's gotten. You get it yet? Your ****, you haven't achieved ****, and you never will. Mark the words.

Overall:

4. Tlp - Starting to make a F2P appearence and could go up to #3 with some more work towards that server.

O dear, o dear, o dear. Why can Fatality not see we are trying to help them. It's called euthanasia, when you get to the stage where you cannot function and shouldn't live any longer, we simply put a sweet end to it all. Yes we all know Fi was good 3 years ago, but there comes a time when you have to let go and realise that you are no longer the Fatality of 07, but Slumptality of 010. We're just trying to do the right thing and prevent the 2010 Fatality from ruining the memory of their forefathers, who were undoubtably a great clan.

But alas, we will see you saturday, it's going to be an 8th consecutive winless saturday for Fi i'm afraid :(

F2P preds;

1. FOE

2. MM

3. EoP

4. TLP/DP/CP

7. Ch/IR

9.dF/Cx/Z/

-gap-

12. Clans that will go an 8th consecutive week without a saturday win.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

hmm pretty intense war of words between eop and fi but remeber your words better be backed up by your actions.

Mm

Foe

Eop/Fi

Fi/Eop

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Ugh flame wars lol.. it's a game. I doubt anyone aside from Fatality, and EoP really cares about our problems with each other. Everyone just grow up, and get over yourselves.

F2P:

1. Foe

2. MM

3. EoP

4. Fi

P2P:

1. Foe

2. MM

3. TLP

4. Fi

Overall

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Fi

15zs5ro.jpg

Overall:

Why do you try so hard? Like honestly, your post was grammatically correct in some places, then in other places, it just looks like you took this thing so serious that you typed endlessly without thinking. This is a game that you're supposed to enjoy, there wasn't a need to make that post lol.

Preds I guess:

1) Mm - 100v100 cap will honestly make the difference as I think Mm will overcome the 'odds' and beat Foe in a matched war. If you guys don't pull 100 you suck

2) Foe - You'd win in PvP cause I think you'd pull more at this point in time.

3) EOP

4) DP / Fi / TLP ?

F2P

1 - EOP. I think it's safe to say these guys have proven themselves to be the best week in and week out. Grats guys.

2. E - I've seen you guys around quite a bit. You're doing great. Keep it up.

3. Ez Ownage - You guys are in a slump right now, but you're owning it up. You have what it takes to be a great clan. Keep it up.

P2P - ROT. These guys are monsters. You guys are so NH, but you waste so much gold just to win a war; it's really commendable.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

Overall:

Can i ask how you're gonna beat us with your 40 pulls? Oh and overall

1- Foe - simply the best

2- Mm - pretty good in wildy

3- Tlp - Excellent matched opts + improving in f2p

4- Eop - Doing great in f2p and trying to improve in p2p

5- Dp - Should start doing better in f2p cuz of anniversary momentum

6- Fi- Haven't won a fight in f2p for weeks but is still doing good p2p (thats what i heard)