Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah our CP vs Eop Fight :( Oh well Runescape is runescape!!!!

well, we fought Eop at sperm hill, then E crashed, then Tlp crashed i think, then Dv came in? then mm came? dp was in cwars too

i just know every1 and their moms were there, before that we waited for tlp to come out but E rushed us so we just ran back to cwars and eventually got a more formal one...

Today f2p.

1. MM - 85 pull, beat E and Foe, no doubt #1 today

2. Foe - pull 75 beat E even opted

3. E - pulled 75 beat Fi

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ - there is a gap because there 3 clans pull more than other clans and could take the clans below them

4. Tlp - good pull today

5. Fi - pulled 60 - but not alone i heard

6. Dv - didn't hear much today but you're good in f2p

7. Cp+sd - sad that you team but you are here

8. Eop/ir - didn't hear much of either

9. Malice

10. Cy

Free Play, Saturday

1. MM

2. FOE

3. E

4. FI

5. DV

6. TLP

7. CP

8. EOP

9. IR

10. DP

Top clan list is kinda boring... same thing week after week to me. Clans crash because there's not enough space in the wild (3 bh worlds, like wtf?.. :\)

Also since pure forums have became popular, people have gotten way to cought up in ranks. Now we're all afraid to loose, because we then might loose those precious ranks.

And the fact that certain clans are cemented on the top list, like MM and FOE who are impenetrable. That just adds to the boringness. You can tell me all you want that E is catching up, but it will take ages.

Just the way i see things... don't take anything in the wrong way. The wild has been dead for a while, but it just really shows when you take a look at everything. I know some people are going to reply and tell me they still have fun, but the overall mood between clans is like hostility and flaming. I don't see how that's fun.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Today f2p.

1. MM - 85 pull, beat E and Foe, no doubt #1 today

2. Foe - pull 75 beat E even opted

3. E - pulled 75 beat Fi

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ - there is a gap because there 3 clans pull more than other clans and could take the clans below them

4. Tlp - good pull today

5. Fi - pulled 60 - but not alone i heard

6. Dv - didn't hear much today but you're good in f2p

7. Cp+sd - sad that you team but you are here

8. Eop/ir - didn't hear much of either

9. Malice

10. Cy

good list but there's a huge organization and lvl gap between foe and E

good list but there's a huge organization and lvl gap between foe and E

Organisation, no, levels, yes. In terms of organisation FOE and E are very similar, with FOE obviously having the amazing levels they do certainly tips the scales in there favour.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

I think today it is abit different.

MM

FOE

Didn't see FI expect when we were in Clan Wars hopping.

FI

E/TLP - TLP had a good pull, beat clans like CP+Sd in a run in and on the hill, took out most DV and EOP i believe unitl E charged in followed by MM. I hope TLP can keep pulling more and more and be consistent, if so, we may see a change in the rankings =]

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

lol, epidemic, it's not a top 3 but a top 2. the only way it'll become a top 3 again is when fi comes out of its slump or you beat 1 of the top 2 consistently. don't think you're the hot **** now because you took fi's #3 temporarily, you merely slithered in due to fi's slump. you didn't get better, you are still the same low level clan that you were before.

well i saw your fight vs foe and......... yeah lol

How hard were you looking? :P We both ended with similar opts and started with similar opts lol, with FOE having a couple more than us (We ended with 40, they ended with 45 according to [FOE]Dave)

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Yes, going from pulling 50-60 consistently to 70-80 consistently isnt improving at all! **** we should just close now....

80? 70 consistently? you've pulled it for what, two weeks?

there should be a gap between FOE and E, I don't understand why people are saying it's a top three when FOE wrecked the **** out of E at hills, destroyed them...+ there was the interference of HF + MM which probably distracted FOE, and E was completely spread all over hills, walking in and out of clanwars. that tells me something.

Have you ever gotten the feeling that you aren't completely embarassed yet, but you glimpse tomorrow's embarrassment?

Brethren, art thou angered at these proclamations?

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

80? 70 consistently? you've pulled it for what, two weeks?

there should be a gap between FOE and E, I don't understand why people are saying it's a top three when FOE wrecked the **** out of E at hills, destroyed them...+ there was the interference of HF + MM which probably distracted FOE, and E was completely spread all over hills, walking in and out of clanwars. that tells me something.

What? Destroyed? It was basically 70 vs 70 and E ended with 40 whereas FOE ended with 45? MM were out of view for a long time and HF rushed in, startling Epidemic more than FOE as we called a rush to clan wars due to them crashing. Also, the clan wars ******** that you said...

We were on the hill closest to single... So running in and out of clan wars? What fight were you watching. But hey, at least we can give FOE decent fights now. Although I agree with you that its more of a top 2 than a top 3 atm, but we have the potential to turn it in to a top 3... Today for example. We gave FOE and MM good fights. Today it wasn't top 2, it was top 3.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

What? Destroyed? It was basically 70 vs 70 and E ended with 40 whereas FOE ended with 45? MM were out of view for a long time and HF rushed in, startling Epidemic more than FOE as we called a rush to clan wars due to them crashing. Also, the clan wars ******** that you said...

We were on the hill closest to single... So running in and out of clan wars? What fight were you watching. But hey, at least we can give FOE decent fights now. Although I agree with you that its more of a top 2 than a top 3 atm, but we have the potential to turn it in to a top 3... Today for example. We gave FOE and MM good fights. Today it wasn't top 2, it was top 3.

i saw a **** load of E going in and out of clanwars and running back and forth, in and out of the fight. e backed out of it when hf were saying 'off' or some ****, they weren't going to crash. looks like an excuse to get e out of there because they were going to get destroyed

e didn't have 40 ending opts lol. i saw it, you hopped to a different world

FOE wrecked the **** out of E at hills, destroyed them...+ there was the interference of HF + MM which probably distracted FOE, and E was completely spread all over hills, walking in and out of clanwars. that tells me something.

Woah bro, as long as we easily ran over Fi today, it's all good.

i saw a **** load of E going in and out of clanwars and running back and forth, in and out of the fight. e backed out of it when hf were saying 'off' or some ****, they weren't going to crash. looks like an excuse to get e out of there because they were going to get destroyed

e didn't have 40 ending opts lol. i saw it, you hopped to a different world

The "going in and out" it's called returning, when one of our scouts saw HF walking around, they immediately said on vent that HF crashed or was going to. Bob was returning at the time so he didn't know the complete situation going on. He called the regroup in CWA, and FOE got in CWA aswell. Our ending options were 40, theirs was 45 (Confirmed by [FOE]Dave).

Now please I realize you've just learned of trolling and your trying hard, but please do some runescape damage to back up your **** talk cause honestly your making Fatality look more **** then they really are.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

do you know grammar?

Questions need QUESTION MARKS! The beginning of a sentence should be CAPITALISED! Commenting on someone's grammar without using proper grammar is poor form.

-----

1:: Mayhem Makers

2:: Final Ownage Elite

3:: Epidemic

4:: Fatality

5:: Devastation

6:: The Last Pures

7:: Eruption of Pures

8:: Corrupt Pures

9:: Malice

10:: Calamity

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

Woah bro, as long as we easily ran over Fi today, it's all good.

The "going in and out" it's called returning, when one of our scouts saw HF walking around, they immediately said on vent that HF crashed or was going to. Bob was returning at the time so he didn't know the complete situation going on. He called the regroup in CWA, and FOE got in CWA aswell. Our ending options were 40, theirs was 45 (Confirmed by [FOE]Dave).

Now please I realize you've just learned of trolling and your trying hard, but please do some runescape damage to back up your **** talk, cause honestly your making Fatality look more **** then they are.

so running in and out of clanwars is returning? nope, actually they were running away from FOE

we did some damage, we pretty much were even for a bit while outnumbered by 10 lol

so running in and out of clanwars is returning? nope, actually they were running away from FOE

we did some damage, we pretty much were even for a bit while outnumbered by 10 lol

No not really, we ran over you and pushed you around the hill until you ended up in non-multi, you were outnumbered by 5 people, you had 7+ combat lvl averages etc on us... as you said "E just a low level clan". If we're a low lvl clan, you couldn't beat one just outopted by 5? Cool. There was no members running in and out of clanwars, the only members in clanwars were the ones returning via Clan wars. The fight was at sperm hill and center volcano, why would E drag into clan wars? Dno man, bad trolling, atleast make sense.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmdGvtgS6lc Vid shows our fight pretty well, at the start you had the advantage due to the hill and stuff and it was pretty even then E finally took control, either way was a fun fight so lets just move on with our lives lol

P2P

1.) FOE

2.) MM

3.) TLP

4.) Dv

5.) FI

Epidemic
eepidemic.png