Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

F2P+P2P full out wars

F2P

1. MM

2. FOE

3. Fi

4. TLP

5. E

6. EOP

7. Dv

8. CY

9. CP

10. DP

P2P

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. MM

4. Fi

5. C

6. DV

7. IR

8. DP

9. E

10. EOP?

So your saying that CY can beat CP in a full out f2p even though you declined our full out f2p and never pull anywhere near to our numbers on weekends.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your saying that CY can beat CP in a full out f2p even though you declined our full out f2p and never pull anywhere near to our numbers on weekends.

dw i declared, stop their stupid ass ********, obvious troll is obvious

they just won't do it, all u can do is just keep declaring until they shut their mouths up because they've NEVER done **** to prove themselves in anyway or anything

PW really needs to ban idiots who make up **** or pretend their something their not and not talk **** to clans they're scared to war

P2P today

1. MM - Gj keep it up

2. TLP - ^

3. Foe - ouch

4. Dv - nice pull heard it was 40-50

5. C - peaked at 49 boring trip got 1 fight when we had 34-36 which we won yay

6. IR - We beat you i still think its C/IR but imma just do this coz im bored and i want some good trolls

7. E - Scouted a group of you coming towards us after our run in, i hope its not what it seemed to be

8. Dp - lol

OMFG CARNAGE DONT F2P WE SUCK

OMFG YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR OPTS! (pm me in irc for screenies of us just starting the fight with like 34 people)

OMFG YOUR NOT #1 MED P2P (We dont care)

(save you guys the time) :rolleyes:

Necessary? :mellow:

Nice win, who cares L.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

dw i declared, stop their stupid ass ********, obvious troll is obvious

they just won't do it, all u can do is just keep declaring until they shut their mouths up because they've NEVER done **** to prove themselves in anyway or anything

PW really needs to ban idiots who make up **** or pretend their something their not and not talk **** to clans they're scared to war

Well it looks like M are declaring on DP and I don't think they would want two full out wars two weeks in a row so we will probably be declaring on you next weekend.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

F2P+P2P full out wars

F2P

1. MM

2. FOE

3. Fi

4. TLP

5. E

6. EOP

7. Dv

8. CY

9. CP

10. DP

P2P

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. MM

4. Fi

5. C

6. DV

7. IR

8. DP

9. E

10. EOP?

Yes, Carnage would definitely beat us in a full out p2p war even though we just beat them even opts a few weeks ago. Good one. Also major lols that you think you can beat CP and IR in a full out f2p war, too funny.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

I've been Fi for over 2 years btw though, so that was a stupid thing to say.

Weren't you in Impact Pures a runescape forum clan led by a shemale called "I3ucher" whose irl name was Ashley? IP was suppoedly the best rs forum pure clan or something, they died or closed when wildy was removed on dec 10, 2007? And then you joined Fi in late december along with Fishingrullz?

Dunno, correct me if im wrong on anything.

Overall-

1)Foe

2)MM

3)Fi

4)Tlp

5)E

6)Dv

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Hatton closed this topic for cleaning under 24 hours ago and yet I had to clear several irrelevant posts and direct baits. Commenting is allowed so that members of this community can justify their lists - if you're going to get upset at someone who disagrees with either your list, or you're opinion, don't bother wasting my time. If you want to troll, laugh or flame - there is an identical topic on Pure Community that I don't have to moderate, so feel free.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

i dont get how ppl can put ir/dv/c as #4 and #5 when fi was out with 50 people

Usually its based on seeing a topic, but theres not been one from any of these clans. They're just opinions I wouldn't get too worried about it.

Overall-

MM

FOE

TLP

good weekend

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

F2p Overall

MM

Foe

-Gap-

E

Fi

Cp

Dv

Eop

Tlp-Consistency is part of an overall list

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Yes, Carnage would definitely beat us in a full out p2p war even though we just beat them even opts a few weeks ago. Good one. Also major lols that you think you can beat CP and IR in a full out f2p war, too funny.

Just because you managed to be us in "1" P2P fullout and then managed to beat us in a planned run in with the help of your main team don't think that will ever outweigh how many times carnage has handed it to ir in past fullouts/planned run ins. I think yesterday and the week before was good example of that, top tip it's all about being consistent.

-------------------

ANYWAY THIS WEEKEND

MM

TLP

FOE

C/DV < Don't no how many dv had but i heard they beat ir

IR < Got beat by carnage and dv

DP

Epidemic

slapktfo2.gif

Weekend Overall

1. MM - Great in F2P and P2P, I wonder if you'll be the same next week.

2. FOE - Didn't do very well this weekend, heard you lost to TLP too.

3. TLP - Pulled 70 in P2P and 50 in F2P, amazing achievements too.

4. E - Pulled great for F2P but heard you didn't do too well. I hope you guys pull the numbers again next week and do well against 1-2. Didn't heard much about you in P2P.

5. Fi/EOP/DV - Here by default, didn't hear anything about you.

6. --

7. --

8. CP+SD - CP are quite a force alone and they seem to be getting very angry when I compare Calamity to CP, I'd like a few fights with you on your own.

9. M/CY - Both went out in F2P with strong numbers, would of been a good fight if we fought but sadly we didn't.

10. --

ripwy.jpg

Weekend Overall

4. E - Pulled great for F2P but heard you didn't do too well. I hope you guys pull the numbers again next week and do well against 1-2. Didn't heard much about you in P2P.

6. --

7. --

8. CP+SD - CP are quite a force alone and they seem to be getting very angry when I compare Calamity to CP, I'd like a few fights with you on your own.

9. M/CY - Both went out in F2P with strong numbers, would of been a good fight if we fought but sadly we didn't.

10. --

Explain how you're even on the overall list when you f2ped on a Sunday because you suck so bad. ?!?!!?

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Weekend Overall

6. --

7. --

10. --

We would like a few fights vs you on your own too but your always in clan wars or teamed up with Dp Mang.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

No we aren't. The last time you were alone, we had 43 and you had 39. We waited outside clan wars for you to step out for ages, then when we were about to rush you Rage told me that you were fighting DV just so we would stay away from you. Then finally we got a fight with DP and you crashed it. I'd like to see you this weekend.

ripwy.jpg

I don't know, maybe this is just me, but I don't think it's fair to say what clan outdo another after one weekend. There are so many factors that affect the outcome of a spontanious "random" run-in during that weekend.

As far as I'm concerned:

#1 Final Ownage Elite/ Mayhem Makers. - F2P wise, MM has been the dominant force for quite some time. We (Foe) faced a loss in P2P against MM which we haven't experienced in a long time. What determines the #1 of these two are down to the individual, "Does F2P outweight P2P or is it the opposite?" Personally, I would say P2P based on the fact that it demands more skills, as for F2P, you technically can only rely on the environment, the opts and the circumstances such as pray/low on food/low run and whatnot.

#2 ^

#3 Fatality, but it's hanging by a short thread. They need to start pulling off victories now, or simply get challenged by the #4, whoever it might be.

#4, perhaps the most tricky one. One day, Epidemic competes on a level they can't even be classified in. The other day, EOP or TLP runs right over them. What I would like to see is that all three clans challenges eachother, once and for all. Alternatively, one claims the #4 rank, and shows that the clan truelly deserves it by defeating any sort of challenges thrown at them.

#5 DV - I see potential one day, and the other day I don't. Dv has the numbers in all fairness, and the skill. I don't know if it comes down to the leaderboard or to the lack of discipline among the members, but I wouldn't, in all fairness, classify DV any higher than this. I'm sorry if I hurt any DV members with my post, I have no intentions of doing so. I'm posting what I think, and hopefully not ending up with a flame fest.

#6 Very interesting spot, really. It comes down to the issue at #1. DP and IR. Judging by the posts and claims, IR is the new beast of P2P. Then again, DP had a fine raise in opts F2P-wise, and was still out there one night when most clans are about to call it a day. My advise to both clans are that they should focus on the counter server, DP focus on P2P, IR on F2P. After that, it will clear things up.

#7 Here, it comes down to the massive disorganization. Clans teaming together, clans getting back up, clans crashing... In all honesty, I would say LP and CP has the potential of claiming this rank. Malice could be onto it aswell. However, CY has been around nosing on this position. But there's so much controversy and confusion that I believe this spot is out of reach for all clans mentioned this moment.

My post here is not intended to set of a flame fest or anything, I tried being as fair as possible and saying what each clans' weaknesses are. If you however felt like I purposely angled or tried to take a shot at any clan, then you're free to report my post. I rather see my thoughts being deleted than ending up with 10 pages of drama.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

I don't know, maybe this is just me, but I don't think it's fair to say what clan outdo another after one weekend. There are so many factors that affect the outcome of a spontanious "random" run-in during that weekend.

As far as I'm concerned:

#1 Final Ownage Elite/ Mayhem Makers. - F2P wise, MM has been the dominant force for quite some time. We (Foe) faced a loss in P2P against MM which we haven't experienced in a long time. What determines the #1 of these two are down to the individual, "Does F2P outweight P2P or is it the opposite?" Personally, I would say P2P based on the fact that it demands more skills, as for F2P, you technically can only rely on the environment, the opts and the circumstances such as pray/low on food/low run and whatnot.

#2 ^

#3 Fatality, but it's hanging by a short thread. They need to start pulling off victories now, or simply get challenged by the #4, whoever it might be.

#4, perhaps the most tricky one. One day, Epidemic competes on a level they can't even be classified in. The other day, EOP or TLP runs right over them. What I would like to see is that all three clans challenges eachother, once and for all. Alternatively, one claims the #4 rank, and shows that the clan truelly deserves it by defeating any sort of challenges thrown at them.

#5 DV - I see potential one day, and the other day I don't. Dv has the numbers in all fairness, and the skill. I don't know if it comes down to the leaderboard or to the lack of discipline among the members, but I wouldn't, in all fairness, classify DV any higher than this. I'm sorry if I hurt any DV members with my post, I have no intentions of doing so. I'm posting what I think, and hopefully not ending up with a flame fest.

#6 Very interesting spot, really. It comes down to the issue at #1. DP and IR. Judging by the posts and claims, IR is the new beast of P2P. Then again, DP had a fine raise in opts F2P-wise, and was still out there one night when most clans are about to call it a day. My advise to both clans are that they should focus on the counter server, DP focus on P2P, IR on F2P. After that, it will clear things up.

#7 Here, it comes down to the massive disorganization. Clans teaming together, clans getting back up, clans crashing... In all honesty, I would say LP and CP has the potential of claiming this rank. Malice could be onto it aswell. However, CY has been around nosing on this position. But there's so much controversy and confusion that I believe this spot is out of reach for all clans mentioned this moment.

My post here is not intended to set of a flame fest or anything, I tried being as fair as possible and saying what each clans' weaknesses are. If you however felt like I purposely angled or tried to take a shot at any clan, then you're free to report my post. I rather see my thoughts being deleted than ending up with 10 pages of drama.

I agree with this list.

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

Weekend Overall

6. --

7. --

10. --

we declared u declined =/

As far as I'm concerned:

#2 ^

We haven't lost to EoP and TLP on a saturday trip in like ever... and as for the Fi thing we've been pulling wins off them for the past month or so...

Just in-case I'm epidemic if you didn't know.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png