Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

F2P Saturday

1. MM - Had a good pull

2. FOE - Heard you beat E

3. E - Didn't hear from yuo, but ima give you the benefit of the doubt. Also stop crashing

4. DV+EOP+C - Heard you had an epic pull, DP+CY put up a great fight against you guys until M crashed

5. DP+CY - Peaked at 80, Cleared CP and FI

6. CP+SD - Good pull, didn't hear much from you

7. Malice

Lol, it's funny how you tell others to stop crashing when you crashed Fi twice today, "clearing" us

This, we were anti crashing Malice vs Fatality and you came and subsequently got cleared.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IR lost twice today, with at least 3 wins, one against Dv/EoP, and one against E.

Still, no one will even place us on their lists above 10.

The bias of the pure community disappoints me -_-

*waits to get quoted and flamed*

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

IR lost twice today, with at least 3 wins, one against Dv/EoP, and one against E.

not really biased, i mean, same **** happens to cp since we dont even post what we do 90% of the time, but things get out fast when others hear ur pulling 65+ lately, really havent known about ir. except last week when we fought u guys and won pretty quick :\

just say what u did and hopefully people aren't that ignorant, i dont make lists but if u guys did then that's awesome, problems with these lists people rank based on the weekend instead of just collectively as a whole like before

lol no, we cleared u guys when cy+dp crashed the fight, wait for vid bro, unless u guys ran somewhere else, i just know we didnt see any fi left when we had to fight these 2 kids crashing us...

rofl i guarantee u we werent cleared we pushed u all the way from bh to sc, we were finishing u off before cy and dp crashed

1fail.png

Today

1. Mm

2. Foe

3. Dv/C/Eop - Lol

4. IR/E - We each won once, thanks for the fights

5. M - Beat us at the end of our trip, thanks for the fight, you guys did well

Not sure what else happened.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

1) MM ~ Great opts,Ownage

2) FOE ~ Had some good fights at opts

3- FATALITY ~ Beat CP and stood our ground vs CY+DP crashers,Then did the same with Malice.

4)Epidemic ~ horrible organisation and achieved nothing this trip, but still, nice options.

5)Malice ~ They pulled decent opts and didnt need to team with anyone to cause some damage

45w2jk.gif

Today

1. Foe - I believe Foe beat Mm? May be wrong sorry

2. Mm

3. Dv/C/Eop - Lol

4. IR/E - We each won once, thanks for the fights

5. M - Beat us at the end of our trip, thanks for the fight, you guys did well

Not sure what else happened.

You didn't beat us... Whatsoever... Nowhere near.

We hit you close to Chaos alter, pushed you down to level 5 then EoP+DV+C crashed so we left.

We left that fight with 50+ people compared to your 5-10.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

You didn't beat us... Whatsoever... Nowhere near.

We hit you close to Chaos alter, pushed you down to level 5 then EoP+DV+C crashed so we left.

We left that fight with 50+ people compared to your 5-10.

No actually im pretty sure they beat you guys.Really bad.

45w2jk.gif

lol no, we cleared u guys when cy+dp crashed the fight, wait for vid bro, unless u guys ran somewhere else, i just know we didnt see any fi left when we had to fight these 2 kids crashing us...

We pushed Cp from BH stairs to sc thats a win for us.

Well I'll reply properly as I'm a bit bored of all the drama associated with this list in particular. IR never do anything on there trips, it's even been said by Zo that they consider annoying other clans and E in particular a "successful" trip. This isn't deserving of recognition , lol. Face it, unless IR get an attitude adjustment they will never ammount to much, they suck in the wilderness and there apparent "annoying" antics literally have zero impact on any clans they decide to perform them on.

I'm not trying to flame here, I'm giving you the facts as other clans see them. You need to start fighting clans properly and stop trying to be annoying (And failing horribly might I add, hence, no one even recognises your efforts).

I guess if your having fun thats all that matters though..

F2P overall

1.) MM

2.) FOE

3.) E

4.) Fi

5.) CP

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

No actually im pretty sure they beat you guys.Really bad.

Yeah, we did. Dv/E/C was up north at graveyard and IR was south at fog and there were no Epidemic anywhere, besides a few that IR picked off.

So where exactly did you "leave" to?

We won. And MarK, if you know we won why didn't you rank us on your list? See what I mean?

talobq.jpg

Well I'll reply properly as I'm a bit bored of all the drama associated with this list in particular. IR never do anything on there trips, it's even been said by Zo that they consider annoying other clans and E in particular a "successful" trip. This isn't deserving of recognition , lol. Face it, unless IR get an attitude adjustment they will never ammount to much, they suck in the wilderness and there apparent "annoying" antics literally have zero impact on any clans they decide to perform them on.

I'm not trying to flame here, I'm giving you the facts as other clans see them. You need to start fighting clans properly and stop trying to be annoying (And failing horribly might I add, hence, no one even recognises your efforts).

I guess if your having fun thats all that matters though..

F2P overall

1.) MM

2.) FOE

3.) E

4.) Fi

5.) CP

I disagree,E had opts but didnt do ****,they shouldnt even be in the top 5.

45w2jk.gif

ok ima let you finish

but..

but..

we pushed cp back to stealing creation=win.

skullbonesbl2.gifCameron

Fatality Veteran

<[Fi]Shot> this pk video is gonna blow FOE AWAY

<[Fi]Shot> i wana hear u say it ;D

<[Fi]Cameron> This pk video will make foe blow my huge *****!

lololol^

While I respect your opinion I would find it far less hypocritical if Plodeh hadn't followed me into single while attacking me spamming "Nice clan guys =)"

talobq.jpg

I disagree,E had opts but didnt do ****,they shouldnt even be in the top 5.

We had fights with FOE, IR, TLP, Ax+IR, EOP+Dv, DP+Cy, CR, as you'll see in our trip topic no doubt if it's added in.

Other than getting beaten by M and CP, what did FI do this trip?

?

??

Epidemic
eepidemic.png