Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Epidemic has just declined a full out PCR war which was to take place in Times Square vs Fatality.

PCR:

1. Fi

Any challengers?

Only fighting in Sahari, Azerbaijan

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

We gave you the option of Dallas, sorry.

Btw I'm not clan leader so take that off ty

Ill go right ahead and remove your clan leader now

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

This is what happened with Fatality today, I'm not going to lie, I was there the whole trip.

First confrontation was with CP when half of our members had hopped, they rushed like 15-20 of us who were slow hopping (and probably counted it as a win lol)

So we remassed and waited for CP again, they rushed us on BH stairs and we stood our ground showing good organisation, when the time was right we pushed down and they got pushed all the way to Stealing Creation. And thats when Cy+Dp crashed us, we took on like half of them but they killed most of us in the end. Don't know why Cp are claiming a win there seen as they resigned to standing inside SC getting pushed from BH.

2nd fight we rushed Malice and cleared most of them (i saw a little fall in running away to clan wars) which is when Cy+Dp crashed AGAIN, so yeah, we won both of our legit fights and got crashed both times.

Hope that clears it up.

Turban Juice & Juicinho

This is what happened with Fatality today, I'm not going to lie, I was there the whole trip.

First confrontation was with CP when half of our members had hopped, they rushed like 15-20 of us who were slow hopping (and probably counted it as a win lol)

So we remassed and waited for CP again, they rushed us on BH stairs and we stood our ground showing good organisation, when the time was right we pushed down and they got pushed all the way to Stealing Creation. And thats when Cy+Dp crashed us, we took on like half of them but they killed most of us in the end. Don't know why Cp are claiming a win there seen as they resigned to standing inside SC getting pushed from BH.

2nd fight we rushed Malice and cleared most of them (i saw a little fall in running away to clan wars) which is when Cy+Dp crashed AGAIN, so yeah, we won both of our legit fights and got crashed both times.

Hope that clears it up.

You didn't push us off the stairs. I called CP West first off because you had the stair advantage. Also, We were in world 17 which made it a pvp world so it doesn't matter if we were in SC its still wildy, we were just posting up in there. Just wait for our video I guess. It was kinda close.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

You didn't push us off the stairs. I called CP West first off because you had the stair advantage. Also, We were in world 17 which made it a pvp world so it doesn't matter if we were in SC its still wildy, we were just posting up in there. Just wait for our video I guess. It was kinda close.

We pushed you from bh to sc lmfao... how can you even dispute that?

Turban Juice & Juicinho

Okay so you got owned by us getting pushed from bh to sc and we're 5 you're 4 lol? Kinda embaressing to get owned by a clan 'slumping' aswel..

Pbs Scout isn't a CP Member. I think hes in Eop.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

~Opened May 8th 2005~

starting the push:

090926215511.png

almost there:

ahmedficp.png

stealing creation....

honeygarlicficp.png

(note some of the white dots coming out of sc in the last pic are crashers, white dots inside are cp lol)

I don't know if you understood me the first time but, SC is wilderness in PVP.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

~Opened May 8th 2005~

Why are people ranking dy+cy, eop+dv, i thought this list was a single clan list.

Today f2p

1. MM - Undefeated

2. Foe - Beat epidemic

3. Epidemic/Fatality

4. Corrupt pures

5. Malice - survived a cluster vs fi, cy+dp and epidemic with 30 people then cleared a cluster with eop+dv+cy+dp. Beat IR in a run in and beat phalanx in a run in with nearly equal opts.

6. Intense Redemption

Im not going to rank teamed clans for obvious reasons

jja4k0.png

that^

also the point that when we got crashed by 2 other clans and u try claim the win lol

We didn't get pushed that far. I didn't really want to say this but we kind of outsmarted FI. My scouts told me CY and DP were logging into this world and that they were at chaos alter. So I simply told CP to go west so if CY + DP did crash you would be hit first so we could leave. Yes Im that ******* good. However, they did not come in time, we cleared most of you by the time they crashed. We all ran south and regrouped and walked to edge to enjoy our next Pkri.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

~Opened May 8th 2005~