Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Top 10 Overall - The most stable clan, good leadership, Who does more damage in their field and who has more potential. (I made this list few pages ago, but it hasn't gone through your thick skull yet.. so I'll remake it)

1)FOE

2)MM

3)TLP

4)E

5)DV

6)CP/IR - CP does way more in F2P then IR does in P2P and ofc they have better leadership. They've got edge I'd say.

7)CP/IR

8)Fi

9)DP

10)M

Think its a bit unfair to put Malice at the bottom of that list but oh well.

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe because he doesn't have the same opinion and this is a topic in "Clan Discussion". I don't see any "attempt to flame" in his reply?

i believe he attempted to flame when he bolded 'most stable clan, good leadership, Who does more damage in their field and who has more potential'

pretty much telling zo that ir is not stable, has terrible leadership, and does not do alot of damage and does not have potential

you'd be a fool to deny it

MM has gone from pulling in the 90-100's to 60's, whereas Epidemic has stayed pretty consistent at pulling 60's, and starting to push into the 70's im pretty confident were going to start pulling consistently in the 70's soon, then we'll be able to challenge for #2, shame I can't say the same for FI, they seem to just keep going downwards :( .

You are forget MM has higher reqs Higher Averages More experience on our side to ever let that happen but keep dreaming tho.

Overall:

1. FOE - The best in p2p. Can be #1 f2p switching between them and MM every couple of weeks.

2. MM - Can be #1 f2p switching the rank between them and FOE every couple of weeks. #3 or so p2p below tlp.

3. TLP - From what I've seen the only real competition for FOE p2p, but does not beat them enough, i've seen one time when they had war opts and foe had an average sunday opts. in f2p they're like below E with cp, so around #4-5.

4. E - #3 F2p, the best of the rest after FOE/MM. In p2p they don't do it regularly but they beat DP the other day and apparently cp/fi? although I heard that was half crashing a run in, although they had not actually started fighting so...

5.5 DV - After MM/TLP/FOE they seem to be the best i p2p. THey focused on F2P for the beginning of the year and were effective being the clan after MM/FOE/FI/E with good pulls and putting up fights. But now they're focusing on p2p and their numbers are not as good apparently. In P2P they are the best after MM/TLP/FOE beating all the below clans (I think, don't get angry if this isn't true it's what i've seen from topics)

5.5 IR - Like #6 or so f2p? after FOE/MM/E/TLP/CP joining that place with Malice. They're on level with Carnage beating them and are just below DV I think as DV now focus on p2p. In theory should be above DV and have #5 as they're doing ok in both while DV are not doing as well in f2p, but I don't like IR so oh well, it's an oppinion.

7. CP - Like joint #4 with tlp f2p, attempts to p2p by my memory of pking with them when I was EOP, also they lost to E in p2p so they're out there at least.

8. FI - Done nothing for ages, teamed with some clan beginnig with A, apparently lost to Epidemic at p2p. This is more here because FI were #1 from my prime of caring about pures and to see them fall so far is sad.

9. Malice - #6 so or so f2p with IR after #4 goes to tlp/cp. I like them a lot, but I don't know of them p2p'ing, they might p2p I just don't know about it.

10. DP - Attempts to f2p and p2p, pulls good numbers, just I don't see many wins, perhaps cause I'm not looking out for them, could be #8 but I've already written it like this so... I like DP, they have X God Rage X now apparently <3

11. CY/EOP - ??????? I keep track of EOP, go into that later. Wheres CY at? heard little of them, perhaps they're out there and I just don't hear but yeah... and EOP, ML of 71 now after an inactivity sweep, supposed to be 100% activity now, but in theory isn't that pulling 71/71, not 35 or so like last week, have various links into EOP so I have a rough idea of whats going on but yeah :/ This is the second lowes EOP has sunk, I'm hoping that they'll do a CP and after a couple of months of doing bugger all some how pull their heads out of the water. Don't see that happening till 2010 though.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

This is my Opion of the top 10 clans in f2p clans in the weekend, based on how well they do, how many people they pull and if they maintain the amount constantly.

1)Foe

2)MM

3)E

4)Tlp

5)Cp

6)Dv

7)M

8)IR

9)Dp

10)Cy

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

E had a full out war in which they pulled nearly 60, went pking after with less than 40, and then ended (besides 10 people pking) after losing a few options in the fight vs fi vs cp. Nuff said.

Yeah we pulled what? 5 less than you to our P2P Full out. Aren't you a P2P Based clan? I'm just guessing based on the little to nothing you do in F2P. "Nuff said."

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Overall:

1. FOE - The best in p2p. Can be #1 f2p switching between them and MM every couple of weeks.

2. MM - Can be #1 f2p switching the rank between them and FOE every couple of weeks. #3 or so p2p below tlp.

3. TLP - From what I've seen the only real competition for FOE p2p, but does not beat them enough, i've seen one time when they had war opts and foe had an average sunday opts. in f2p they're like below E with cp, so around #4-5.

4. E - #3 F2p, the best of the rest after FOE/MM. In p2p they don't do it regularly but they beat DP the other day and apparently cp/fi? although I heard that was half crashing a run in, although they had not actually started fighting so...

5.5 DV - After MM/TLP/FOE they seem to be the best i p2p. THey focused on F2P for the beginning of the year and were effective being the clan after MM/FOE/FI/E with good pulls and putting up fights. But now they're focusing on p2p and their numbers are not as good apparently. In P2P they are the best after MM/TLP/FOE beating all the below clans (I think, don't get angry if this isn't true it's what i've seen from topics)

5.5 IR - Like #6 or so f2p? after FOE/MM/E/TLP/CP joining that place with Malice. They're on level with Carnage beating them and are just below DV I think as DV now focus on p2p. In theory should be above DV and have #5 as they're doing ok in both while DV are not doing as well in f2p, but I don't like IR so oh well, it's an oppinion.

7. CP - Like joint #4 with tlp f2p, attempts to p2p by my memory of pking with them when I was EOP, also they lost to E in p2p so they're out there at least.

8. FI - Done nothing for ages, teamed with some clan beginnig with A, apparently lost to Epidemic at p2p. This is more here because FI were #1 from my prime of caring about pures and to see them fall so far is sad.

9. Malice - #6 so or so f2p with IR after #4 goes to tlp/cp. I like them a lot, but I don't know of them p2p'ing, they might p2p I just don't know about it.

10. DP - Attempts to f2p and p2p, pulls good numbers, just I don't see many wins, perhaps cause I'm not looking out for them, could be #8 but I've already written it like this so... I like DP, they have X God Rage X now apparently <3

11. CY/EOP - ??????? I keep track of EOP, go into that later. Wheres CY at? heard little of them, perhaps they're out there and I just don't hear but yeah... and EOP, ML of 71 now after an inactivity sweep, supposed to be 100% activity now, but in theory isn't that pulling 71/71, not 35 or so like last week, have various links into EOP so I have a rough idea of whats going on but yeah :/ This is the second lowes EOP has sunk, I'm hoping that they'll do a CP and after a couple of months of doing bugger all some how pull their heads out of the water. Don't see that happening till 2010 though.

Yeah we pulled what? 5 less than you to our P2P Full out. Aren't you a P2P Based clan? I'm just guessing based on the little to nothing you do in F2P. "Nuff said."

I actually could agree with this list

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Overall:

LOL ARE YOU STUPID epidemic olny beat us cause THEY CRASHED WHEN WE WERE DOWNING CP

waarwolf.png

reflectionsigdq1.png

Overall:

Very nice list.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Why thinking about numbers? We could grab 45-50 guys and beat your 58 you pulled. It would take 85 of you to even put up a hint of a battle against our 68 we pulled against Dv. If you think otherwise, our war applications are open. Nuff said.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Why thinking about numbers? We could grab 45-50 guys and beat your 58 you pulled. It would take 85 of you to even put up a hint of a battle against our 68 we pulled against Dv. If you think otherwise, our war applications are open. Nuff said.

Are you saying we need 85 to beat your 68?

http://www.iqtest.com/

243p9p4.png

Keep it clean, it's an opinionated topic, and you should RESPECT peoples opinions and post constructively.

I'm tired of seeing the constant flames and baits towards other clans/members.

Lets act older than the RuneScape age requirement okay?

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

P2P Prep where we beat you 2-1 outnumbered:

That event was two months ago, one month before your P2P Full out vs DV or so. The round in the vid was 30 (E) vs 33 (IR) and ended with us winning with 8 people.

If anything, our 68 would beat your 85 lmfao.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

To whichever idiot said

You are forget MM has higher reqs Higher Averages More experience on our side to ever let that happen but keep dreaming tho.

Yes you have higher reqs, requirements mean nothing. Every other clan we've fought against (Pretty much) had higher requirements when we were fighting them. Also, please can you show me how you have more experience than Epidemic?

F2P

1.) FOE

2.) MM

3.) E

4.) CP

5.) M

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Guest Bvb aka A i r 1s
Bob if you really think 68 E could take 85 IR in p2p then feel free to declare.

Overall

1.Foe

2.MM

3.Tlp

4.Dv/IR/E

ir cant pull 85, IR pulled 65 to the full out vs's us and u made sign ups before u even declared the war.

i say declare

Nah, Epidemic doesn't do full out wars; everyone knows that!

Especially in pay to play, that would be just a horrendous spectacle due to an absolutely disgraceful clan attempting to put up a fight against Epidemic.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

To whichever idiot said

Yes you have higher reqs, requirements mean nothing. Every other clan we've fought against (Pretty much) had higher requirements when we were fighting them. Also, please can you show me how you have more experience than Epidemic?

F2P

1.) FOE

2.) MM

3.) E

4.) CP

5.) M

Hm well, let's see. MM has been open for 5 years. MM has been #1 for the entire last summer, beaten E every time they've fought and um yeah do I need to go into greater detail? I'm pretty sure the last year alone speaks for itself.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png